White people hate thread

Every race should have their own "hate threads" on Sup Forums, not only "niggers"
Lets not be racist to whites like the rest of the world

CHECK 'EM

wasted get
you deserve to burn for this, nigger lover

fuck off whitey

We all know those are just some empty headed whores that would suck any dick they can get close too.

>Niggers not violently chimping out

I am quite surprised.

sure bro, sure

>If you go black, whites don't want you back
Sorry, whores

I guess you dont want many slav girls then

do muslims (turks, arabs) count in your racist, small minded brain?

Are you that black girl from Croatia that spammed those pics of a white dude that married a black girl?

>lets make a hate thread about the people whose economy I live off
I really don't get shit skin logic. If you don't like us then that's fine. We don't really like you either. but why are you still there? Go build your own successful society with "good people" somewhere else

no,whaaaaaaat? :O
b..black girls in Croatia? where?

i like white people

Forgetting the gingers?

and their girls love you back my asian negro friend

We don't give a shit if shitskins hate us, we don't give a shit about you at all, you could all die tomorrow and nobody would even care

i have white skin

that is filipine person

i want a white girl friend

your girls would tho :^)

>proving the guy's point as a bunch of hoodie-wearing blacks, edgy protestors with bandanas, and a bunch of faggots swarm around him emphasizing the death of America

>i have white skin
sorry to hear that.
No white girls for you

>my girls
>some coal burning whore
Nope

not really. pretty rare anyway
The way I see it there are some races which are more masculine and there are some that are more feminine. Then there are some that are more neutral like white people.
I think blacks tend to be more masculine, which is why our women don't mind them but us guys don't really like their women.
However with Asians they are much more feminine which is why are guys love Asian women, but our girls don't really like their men.

Having said that most people are attracted to their own kind. Birds of a feather flock together

>mind the gap
Desu.

>Hate whitey thread

every image will be "muh dik" let's breed with white wimmins to save our descendants the work of 100,000 years of evolution.

Just admit it, Sambo, your "hatred" of white Europeans is just the thin veneer over your envy of our superiority. If you really thought your own kind was worth a shit you would be breeding with your own and opposed to race mixing.

>It's another "third worlder kids from rich families jerk their 2-inch egg rolls to the sight of one of their own being able to put his hands on a white girl" thread

why don't you just buy one from Russia or something?

Reminder that white women are least likely to race mix and white men are the most popular race of men.

Not your dick hahaha

OP BTFO

This is now a bigger hate thread

Nigger

i want australian girl friend

do australian girl like japanese man?

i to go cairns for working holiday in august

These are Muslims in Russia, not arabs

black hate threads
>statistics about black crime, abortion rates, welfare use etc.
white hate threads
>HURR WHITY WE STEAL UR WOMENS CUUCKD DRUMPF LOL

>"lol, all sexy white bitches go fo' muh BBC. Ah got diz photo of one bitch to prove it!"

>i want a white girl friend

Me too, but my white wife won't let me :(

#whitepeopleproblems

Me in a nutshell

Chinked, is that even a thing nowdays?

Racemixing disgusts me more and more every day.

why?

All I see are two happy people and their beautiful offspring

That's how AIDS got started. Somebody fucking a monkey.

When I viseted denmark I was amazed to see asian female bartenders (Which the locals went wild over).
For some reason I thought Asians were an 'Australian' problem.

least i got one, fucking leaf.

Burn the coal pay the tole.

can you stop shitposting chin-chon?

>I can't respect anyone who willingy mixes themselves into the globalist soup.
I enjoy different cultures.
>Not becoming one of the antichrists 'mixed men' (humanities final form destined to unite the planet under one governments rule & opress purebloods).

hope you're here man. Funny that you mention :D I was passing by Atlanta on my USA trip
Indeed lots of black people there!
Thanks for bringing up some good memories of mine

I will never stop spreading /love/ my friend

What flag is that? Where are you from, skeleton?

Georgia. One of the (ex-)Russia shithole bitches

Don't question kek

Why is Sup Forums so full of hate?

Is worse than the leftists

Exactly. THIS

We need to spread some /love/ in this place

To find an attractive black girl you had to find one that;s the product of racemixing where the white features take over.

Are you an angry shitskin, angry mulatto or angry jew?

>dat gap
Looks more like she got the london look tbqh.

Both couples deserve death. Any race mixed couple does.

because it's an anonymous board on Sup Forums, did you just get internet access yesterday?

If they wanted to prove him they'd attack him

yeah, seems like black girls need to get bleached more :^)

I volunteer as a tribute tbqhfamilia

wew, edgy

Fuck IU

White people often try too hard to sound proper, you know that way white people talk. Stop being fake. I don't trust you.

I hate how my white neighbor goes to work everyday, keeps his yard cleaned and cut, is mostly quiet, and always waves at me. Go wave at someone else faggot.

When whites (specifically the Anglos) decide the have had enough of their bloodlines getting polluted. I hope the mixed men are ready.
Our people ADORE war. We LOVE war.

I hate how white people colonized my home land drastically improving our quality of life.
I hate how they pay for my education and medical expenses.
I hate how the extended our life expectancy by 40 years.
I hate how the white man's technology allows me to enjoy myself in more ways then, throwing sticks.
Fucking white people, how dare they.

>I hate how white people colonized my home land
Yes!

>drastically improving our quality of life.
>pay for my education and medical expenses.
>extended our life expectancy by 40 years.
>white man's technology
...LOL

Too bad for you then every race of men finds them unattractive on average. Even their own, as you've clearly demonstrated in this thred and all your "blacked" trolling. Black men here in the sates prefer fat unattractive white women over their own kind.

Once you go white you know its right...
Ask my wife.

Colonization was so bad, those white people burst into our empty fucking desert leaving cities, universities and culture in their wake, disgusting white dogs.

I dont care about other men. I find them hot af desu

top kek
more pls

More like brought disease (Rest in peace to the 90% of Native Americs who were killed), enslavement, forced indoctrination, capitalism, and corporatism. I love going outside and seeing the beautiful and aesthetic McDonalds and Wal-mart advertisements clunked together in a shit pile. Certainly no non-white people had ever had cities, univeristies, or culture before. Thank you white man!

Sup Forums btfo

>it's another Sup Forums takes the weak b8 and gives the autist attention episode

The Nog is 25-ish
The Girl still has her toothbraces
Nigs gonna Nig

Are you the Croatian Jew? There is one quite active here on Sup Forums

I live out in the country, farming, gaming, fucking my wife without a mutilated pre colonization abo dick, sounds like a pretty fucking good deal I've got here.

If it were arabs or asians that got here first they would have just fucking killed us all, you dumb niggers forget blacks invented slavery and whites abolished it.
Even with the stolen generation they had our best interests at heart, education!

BTFO
T
F
O

Yes, lol

Answer my question, are you a Jew? And would you lie about not being one?

Disgusting picture desu, only about 4-4,5 million Norwegians. That picture is proof of genocide.

No, im not a jew. I never met or saw a jew in Croatia tbqh

Your whole theory is pop science bullshit you virgin faggot lol

My buddy is Asian and has a stunning brunette with crazy blue eyes

Idk why you days have so much trouble if white girls are banging Asians now

Post picture of your nose

>my buddy
Are you asian?

If it makes you feel better, the only race mixed couple I have seen in my life, was between an asian male (adopted) and a white girl here.

What's the difference between a pile of shit and a nigger?

Trick question, there isn't one.

You can be a dishonorary jew

>outlier is a trend

hahah my nose is indeed pretty jewy
but there are higher chances that its because of turkish rape than me being a jew

There you go

You got the nose and you promote race mixing

What more do you need, to be a Jew?

The native americans certainly didn't have cities or univeristies. They did have culture, but they weren't building marble tributes to the human form, writing literature the would endure the ages, or painting the sistine chapel.
Also don't be so hard on capitalism, it lead to the development of the macbook your using to shitpost.

If not for Capitalism, the Imperial Negroidus Blackus of the Ancient African Empire would have taken us to Mars already.

And yet the whitest guy ends up looking most gangsta.

>burning to death in a tub

you're still cherrypicking black women with white features in your pictures

Based croatbro