Why do you guys dislike the EU?

Why do you guys dislike the EU?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Parliament_election,_2014
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Parliament_election,_2014_(Hungary)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

supports globalism

conservatives just hate the new
tomorrow they will defend what they fought against yesterday

Mind elaborating that?
To me it seems like EU is rather protectionist against foreign influence, for example, look at the high tarrifs on Chinese steel. In general, it is very hard for other countries to get trade agreements with the EU

It's undemocratic, totalitarian, a bureaucratic clusterfuck, stage for attention whores, pedo cess pit, corrupt, and incompetent.

EU = Fourth Reich

Too many stars.

Mud dick loving anti white commies

The americans are scared shitless of a strong europe. Fuck 'm. European army when?

you mean protectionist of german influence, fuck off hans

>protectionist against foreign influence
>lets 1.5 million shitskins into Europe

Because they are cuck humanists who hate religion and tradition, yet love muslims.

The EU is garbage. Only poor people like the EU.

᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎

᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎

᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎

᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎
no

wants to undermine nationstates and is bureaucratic as fuck
wants to ban guns
wants to flood Europe with thirdworlders

but unlike some Sup Forumsacks I don't want EU to be destroyed, I think it needs reform

>undemocratic,
which EU institution is undemocratic?
European Comission, European council, Council of Europe or European parliament?

All of the above

Refugee crisis was handled on a national level
EU didn't have much to do it, since we failed to find a solution on EU level

>Because they are cuck humanists who hate religion and tradition, yet love muslims.
I would love to know how you came to this conclusion

You can't handle these things on a national level when you have free movement of people.

We already had SSSR, we don't need EUSSSR.

>An army of cucks that all speak different languages and value different shit from Allah to marmite.
>scared of this

No.

don't recall voting for any of them

S C A R E D

>I think it needs reform
which sort of reforms do you have in mind?

Germany shilling for EU.

kek

Lets see...

Europe has abandoned christianity, abandoned traditional values, encourage progress through science then......allow the most backwarda people on earth to fully saturate the continent of europe all because of fee fees.

they are a good scapegoat so i can avoid actual conversation/research

You can pull out or not join

nice short term memory, yeah we never got blackmailed or threatened to let in the rapefugees by the eu, oh wait, we have, for 2 fucking years every week
eat shit

Youre french.

We don't even talk about you people. We only care about UK really.

See above, there was an European Parliament election in 2014

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Can you answer these questions (*without* Googling)? If not, then that's why.

1) Which European party did you vote for in the last EU elections?

2) What was the platform/manifesto for this party at the last EU elections?

3) Can you name which EU party won the latest EU elections, and who is the main party of opposition?

Having elections != democracy.

The EU is not democratic.

Based Hungary. Don't let those EU cunts bully you.

yummy yummy, fresh butthurt

still don't remember voting for them, fuck off hans, the eu is a bunch of fat ass kike cronies

>yeah we never got blackmailed or threatened to let in the rapefugees by the eu
Thats right, the conflict was between hungary and Germany, not the EU

I agree. Thats why I believe we need a solution on EU level and protect our outer borders

fuck off hans,no one wants your disgusting marxist empire

all you had to do was promote the height of european culture and keep our borders safe

but no...you tried to push white guilt and cuckoldry on us and let savages in to rape and murder us

i would rather kill myself and strangle my own son to death than rejoin the eu and let him grow up in it there is no future for europe as long as the eu exists it must be destroyed

once again, refugee crisis was handled on a national level. Blame Germany for letting refugees in, not the EU

>Because they are cuck humanists who hate religion and tradition, yet love muslims.
This is exactly why Christian Georgia was admitted to the Schengen Zone and Muslim Kosovo, which is located in mainland Europe, gets ignored all the time.

can't see the difference honestly

It's not butthurt when i'm laughing at you dumbass.

>implying that's a bad thing

>I agree. Thats why I believe we need a solution on EU level and protect our outer borders

You should have thought about that years ago and maybe the EU wouldn't be in this mess and we wouldn't be leaving.

Instead, the refugees are still pouring in because your cunt chancellor rolled out the red carpet for them.

genocide of europeans

why is one country having so much power and say? how fucking dare you invite unlimited people in and then force others to take them also agaisnt their will

the us couldn't invade eu and the eu couldn't invade the us, these are moot points
in any conflict though I hope we team with the russians

What does EU miss to make it democratic?

The problem is that the EU Parliament doesnt have that much influence, so people dont pay too much attention to it

forgive me, but i cant see how its EUs fault when you dont use your democratic right to vote

Undemocratic globalist organization run by Saturn worshippers.

i would support american occupation of europe

the eu has to go by any means nessissary.

I couldn't even tell you how many rifles my family owns but I know it's over 6 figures worth

>i would rather kill myself and strangle my own son to death than rejoin the eu
such drastic measures are not necessary. EU is a voulentary union and nobody forces you to stay

> we need a solution on EU level and protect our outer borders
literally what orbán has been saying even before the crisis started, but "hurrhurr ur a nazi shut up or u get the sanctions" t. EU

I don't want any shitskins in Europe.

because Germany has a strong economy and good relations with its neighbours, which gives it a lot of power.
If you want to limit Germanys influence, you should support shifting more power to the EU, not less

Its not just germany, m8. You guys might have the largest hand in this matter, but I think almost every european nation has allowed refugees with the exception of a few based countries.

It really makes the brain do stuff when thinking of this.

there were no elections, stupid kraut
it's literally logistically impossible, unless half of europe supports the american army in the first place they wouldn't be able to create any foothold

yes....im pretty sure you wont go out oyour way to make our lives living hell after we trigger article 50

whatever hans we will endure everything you throw at us,you bombed us once but never broke us

Retard.

Can you answer the questions? If you can't then the EU is not democratic.

DON'T google. I will know if you have googled.

>the eu has to go by any means nessissary.
Now it's you versus us, the biggest trading bloc in the world. Ofcourse you'd want the EU to cease to exist, you'll feel the pain when article 50 gets called

>What does EU miss to make it democratic?

Accountability.

Bad decision, m8.

Why do euros have this sentimental value for russians? Did they pop your cherry, and now you cant stop thinking about them?

wow ive seen the exact same argument on at least 3 different websites now.

i wonder whos behind those posts

The EU refugee crisis is a pretty difficult topic and deserves its own thread.
I think it is sufficient to say here that it was not the EUs decision to handle the refugee crisis in this way

Oh nah its great

I think the best solution would be throwing this shit union into the dumpster with your failed shit country

nah,id rather shift all the power back to westminister

give me liberty or death

Fuck off Br*ssels

>yes....im pretty sure you wont go out oyour way to make our lives living hell after we trigger article 50
I sure hope we wont. While I regret your decision of leaving the Union, you are still fellow Europeans and friends.
I hope we wont go out of their way to damage you, but you cant expect any preferential treatment either

link your wikipedia shit as much as you want, we still didn't elect anyone

we are not alone

we will triumph as always

No I cant, because frankly, EU parliament doesnt have that much power, the EU decisions are made in other European comitees

Why do I not believe that? It honestly seems that was there exact intention. The EU are globalists, independent countries arent lucrative for the EU. The muslim infestation advances the third world, cheap labor Eurasia agenda much faster.

Just because your home is a pile of heaps, doesnt mean your king is complaining.

Because of Germany

Fuck you Germany, you always ruin everything

Germanys gonna leave dad alone.

Thats exactly what hitler used to say, you lefties are all the same.

It doesn't answer to anybody which makes it inherently dangerous

I understand Germans don't do forward thinking but just try

>I think it is sufficient to say here that it was not the EUs decision to handle the refugee crisis in this way

Don't try and pretend that Merkel doesn't run the EU.

How stupid do you think the people of Europe are? Do you think we don't know that Germany pulls the strings in the EU? Do you think we don't know that you're a paid shill? Do you think we don't notice that every pro-EU thread is started by a German?

The game is up Hans.

you can reason with putin, eu politicians are all arrogant cunts with petty bullying tactics

Because we don't benefit from it at all. The fact you have the audacity to charge a membership fee for one. The open door immigration.

Besides trying to suffocate the smaller Mediterranean economies and the lack of transparency/ democracy?

EASTERN Europe sides with the Russians, because they were part of the Eastern bloc.

If you speak to people from these countries, they are far more sceptical / wary of the West, and prefer Russia.

I guess they have always been closer to the Russian sphere of influence than the Western one. The fact that they are poorer than Western Europe is probably one of the things that unites them as well. They see us as wealthy oppressors.

you can't make EU more accauntable if you refuse to handle over some sovereignty to EU
Currently, the important decisions in EU are made by the European Comission, which consists of the elected leaders of member states. I am sure that you understand that British people for example cant fire Merkel, because both UK and Germany are souverign states

BURN IT TO THE FUCKING GROUND REEEEEEEE

>Belgium's economy benefits from globalism as we have a central position between big countries and we jew this to our benefit
>Belgium loses a lot of sovereignty to the EU

I'm thorn Sup Forums, what do I support?

Chinese steel has to be the worst in the world, just behind, wait does africa even make steel..... Anyway there os a very good reason for putting tarrifs on steel fro china. Personally im free trade but you globalist fucks dont like that.

I would love to be payed for shilling on Sup Forums.
sadly, I am doing it for free

you are free to go friend. nobody threatens you with death

I am sorry to differ with you, but this is wrong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Parliament_election,_2014_(Hungary)

it consists of the leaders of the respective member states who answere to its people

>Don't try and pretend that Merkel doesn't run the EU.
If Merkel ran the EU, then she would have succeeded with the German solution to the refugee crisis. Yet she falied, which shows that Germanys influence has its limit

So what's the point of the EU then?

It was supposed to bring us security and prosperity. That was the promise back in the 70s.

If you look at the bill today you'll see that we have mass immigration, terrorism, recession, high unemployment and a general malaise among the populace.

It's time to face facts here: the EU has failed on every count. Nobody wants to be a part of your superstate. The solution is to either revert it back to a simple free trade zone or disolve it entirely.

Found the gayest thing on Sup Forums. Aaaaand its german.

at least the russians let our have our own economy not just destroy everything that we have then turn us into welfare countries
and now of course they think they're our fucking slave owners or something, bunch of cunts

because of the free sand niggers they are making us import

nah you're wrong hans

Around 50% of your foreign trade is with EU member states. Do you seriously believe you dont benefit from the single market?

hope that we and all other europeans dont vote for lefties and the union reforms to something less cucked

>says the EU is democratic
>can't tell you who he voted for
>can't even name the party that won the last EU election
>can't name the main opposition party

What sort of democracy is that?

Presumably you can answer those questions for your own national parliament and government I am guessing? So why not the EU's?

By the way, the EU Commission leader is chosen on the basis of who wins the EU election, which means the EU Commission is directly affected by the election as well. So you keep hammering on about how the "EU parliament doesn't have much power" - firstly it does, and secondly the Commission, which has lots of power, is also affected by the election.

I know exactly what power the Parliament has because I've read into it - they vote on legislation that has been put forward by the Commission (the President of which, as I say, is chosen on the basis of which party wins the EU election).

But let's say it was true that the Parliament had little power (it is certainly true that they don't have the power to initiate legislation). Then surely that would just show how undemocratic the EU is? That the only thing that we directly elect has little power?

Christ you are a fucking moron