*sips tea*

*sips tea*

Oh look, a Left meme in which the Progs win the argument. Color me fucking shocked.

Low quality bait.

Kinda think the girl on the left had a stronger point....
also why did she look like a frog?

>look mom I posted it again

She's a superhero trainee with frog powers.

That only brings more questions.

But Sup Forums doesn't support gays or Jews.
Where is this meme that we are concerned about the career of a gay Jewish pedo coming from?

boku no hero academia desu

Nice sources and evidence.
Also
>Salon
Bunch of racists who only seeks to look as "progressive" as possible, they only follow their liberal narrative

WE DONT STAND WITH THAT DEGENERATE FUCK GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE

Thank you Tripsberg

Tsuyu Asui from My Hero Academia. She's not even the main character.

I ended up bingeing the entire first season over a weekend. No Regrets

>Sup Forums stands with milo
>Sup Forums is one person
>Milo threads aren't filled with back and forth rage
Bait thread but I'm responding anyway

ENOUGH

I'll consider watching it

P O L H A S N E V E R S T O O D W I T H M I L O

Someone put their heart and soul into this. Someone sat at the end of a long night and thought "yep, post it"

Bring that shit to reddit where it belongs.

Sup Forums does not support gay nigger loving kikes regardless if pedo or not.

/r/ the donald or whatever the fuck it is needs to pack its bags and go back to their shitholes.

But she is best girl

Please do not shit-post froppy or Mojo.

>being ok with getting molested makes you a pedo
Really flogs my wogs

LEGAL AGE OF CONSENT IS 15 IN THE UK
THIS IS WHAT MILO WAS TALKING ABOUT
YOUR LAWS ARE OUTDDATED AS FUCK AMERICA

>drinking the herbal jew
*sips milk*

>not reading the manga
normies get OUT REEEEE

Why would a watch/read a product made for kids?
Do you realize you follow the same logic as bronies when watching this garbage?

It's well made and entertaining.

BLOWN DE FUGG UP!! :_DDD

Milo isn't American and was talking about things that happened in the UK. Why would the American age of consent have any relevance? Also, the US age of consent varies by state. It isn't 18 in all jurisdictions.

*sippity sip tea*

no it's not, it's a show for kids following the same clique all those do. There's no innovation, interesting concepts or characters.
It's just the same old virgin self insert who wants to recreate his abused childhood as a winner. That's why the protagonist is always a loser that ends up becoming the strongers and everyone else is mentally handicaped.

STOP WATCHING SHOWS FOR KIDS, YOURE WORSE THAN BRONIES.

Comet ping pong does have a basement, and I have yet to even see the video of Milo defending pedophila

I DO NOT SUPPORT MILO NOR WILL I EVER

HE IS A FUCKING FAGGOT AND MUST BE EXTERMINATED WITH THE REST OF THE ROPE DODGERS.

ANYONE CLAIMING TO SUPPORT HIM IS A SHILL AND ONE OF THE PARASITES ATTEMPTING TO DISMANTLE Sup Forums'S IDEOLOGY.

Why do these comics have Tomoko as the benevolent progressive leftist? She's misanthropic as fuck.

Why does the girl on the right have dead eyes and deader arguments?

>Falling for (((Dairy))) Jew.
*sips pro pur filtered water*

>not feeding directly from the cow's udders
you need to go back

No lives matter.
Once we all agree we're all equal piles of shit, only then can we actually better ourselves and everyone else.

he was not advocating for gay sex with kids he was talking about his experience and saying though he was young he did consent

he has outed pedos and he said in the video he isnt advocating it

also he is an entry redpill for normies,im willing to let it slide to let him do what he does for the cause

I don't have the time to read all that shit. The point of an imageboard is to convey your message succinctly.

Fuck of shariablue

Meant for

>Sup Forums defends a sodomite
Fuck off no we don't

Yes!

God Tomoko is a smug cunt. She needs to be bullied into suicide.

>using my chinese cartoons to proselytize your bullshit
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*bites bait*

Yes, yes she is but the show isn't about her.

Yes goyim niptoons are for children

So have you seen My Hero Academia? How do you know what it is?

there is a special place in hell for those who exploit Tomoko in this way.

>
>LEGAL AGE OF CONSENT IS 15 IN THE UK
>THIS IS WHAT MILO WAS TALKING ABOUT
>YOUR LAWS ARE OUTDDATED AS FUCK AMERICA
First off, age of consent (the age at which you can have sex under consent of a parent or legal guardian) and the age at which you are considered an adult are two different things.
There are also several states like Hawaii where age of consent is 15, so your argument is invalid.

Why don't you update your dental coverage before telling us what isn't up to date, Europoor?

Given how divisive this issue has been on Sup Forums the entire premise of the comic is just disingenuous, there hasn't been universal support for Milo over it which isn't really surprising when you consider there wasn't anywhere near universal support for him before this shit, I think you're in the wrong place OP..

>milo
Who?

16 in the uk

Christfag LARPing is ruining pol.

this isn't politics, it's gossip and slander

There are good niptoons made for non-children.
But if you only consume nip media regardless of quality or demographic you're just suffering from an addiction, like a drug addict, a feminist or a full-time "gamer"

Words said by a man at a late at night drunk stream a year ago. Said man is a victim of child molestation and has tried to rationalize it with such ideas. His words are indefensible however but one should understand where he is coming from.
Also
>Herbal Jew
*Downs glass of milk*

Do not disrespect my waifu

Also I don't think you can really compare a few unsavoury off-hand comments Milo gave in interviews to an actual legitimate article that Salon published with the stated goal of encouraging society to be more accepting of pedophiles. While what Milo did might not be right what Salon did was a whole other level, that's a total false equivalency.

>54 posts
Just hide garbage threads, you see the same ones every day just don't fucking reply to them you idiots what are you doing?

I love meta memes, truly the white race of memes

>the legal age in the US is 18

And Milo said in the interview that he thinks the current age of consent is "about right".

Why do leftists lie constantly? They can't string together a sentence without underhanded kikery.

It should be. Main character is a Mary Sue fagget

STOP USING BEST GIRLS FOR LIBSHIT PROPAGANDA

For once the shill is right.

His post sums up completely why it is retarded to defend Milo: It forces us to die on the hill of pedophillia

Milo said in the same video that he thought the age of consent in AMERICA (18) was about right, he doesn't think it should be changed.

>F A K E N E W S

Why bother going to your tumblr, skype or reddit when we know how it's going to play out?

>You'll block people that challenge your hypotheses.
>You'll cite the comments you yourself encouraged as "evidence I'm right b/c eeviil alt-righters" or some such bullshit.
>You'll have your legions of buttboys pat you on the back telling you you're a good girl and dindu nuffin.
>You'll also probably make some smug comic loaded up with logical fallacies to lionize yourself.

Basically, tits or GTFO because that's about all you're good for and probably all you'll ever amount to.

Now go back to your box, sweetie. The adults are talking.

>1 post by this ID

Im still a bit unclear about the whole Milo thing, from how I seem to understand it
>Milo was on Joe Rogan show years ago
>Video just now surfaced
>In video he brings up that when he was 14 he was molested by a priest
>Says something along the lines about how it helped him realize that he was gay and that he ultimately didn't hold a grudge about it
Is this correct? I don't see how this could be taken as advocacy for pedophiles or that he is one it sounds more like he was molested and was trying to justify it to himself, so wouldn't this mean that liberals are victim blaming him?

She's Tomoko from watamote ("It's your fault I'm not popular") in which the character is a anti-social NEET.
As for the arguments it's some stupid edit comic somebody threw together using other peoples characters for some reason.

Why the fuck does an abused faggot represent nationalistic movement in the US in the first place?

That wouldn't work in Souther/Eastern Europe or Turkey.

This is a joke.

b8

A >friend recommended it to me a few months ago, when there wasn't any anime of it, read 2 chapters and immediately identified it as another kids show vaingloried by manchildren who are deluded from reality.
I'm not purposely hating anime/manga or anything like that, it's just that you guys follow the same logic as bronies and it's so fucking obvious from an outside perspective. Just stop, it's another form of delusion and scapism. it's ok to enjoy anime from time to time, same as vydia, tv shows, etc, just dont make your life revolve around it because it's empty

My wife and I watch dragon ball super every Saturday night while eating dinner. It let's us escape. It let's us bond.

And we're gonna start watching this show next.

Good for you, although a body pillow doesn't qualify as a wife.

*sips tea*

*sips beer*

As usual american can't even comprehend basic points in his own language.
I'm not saying you shouldn't watch it or enjoy it, that would've been clear to you if you weren't retarded or purposely missunderstanding my words.
You can watch whatever you want, but don't go around telling people it's the best thing ever when it's just whatever your mind decided to delude itself in because your real life sucks so much that you need a pathetic teenager self insert to feed your delusions.

Again, it's the same thing as bronies, nothing wrong with watching it, making your life revolve around it and deluding yourself into thinking it's the greatest thing ever is what kept them as kissless neckbeard virgins.