ICE ALREADY REMOVING CRIMINALS IN NYC

ICE ALREADY REMOVING CRIMINALS IN NYC

Thank you President Trump!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TVGsUA2SYQM
youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are these people so eager to protect criminals?

What bad they did?
They just crossed border in search of better life.

Fuck Drumpf und white """people"""

Why do liberals love protecting law breakers so much? This shit should be considered aiding and abetting

BASED ICE

EAT SHIT and die shit shill
PRESIDENT TRUMP
8 YEARS OF DEPORTATION STATION

Shadilay!

fuck off chink.
White race should be eliminated for their racism

Because crossing the border illegally is a misdemeanor, and crossing it multiple times is a felony

Criminals GET OUT

no the ones who have broke more than border crossing are priority, like fraud etc..

They broke the law doing so. Exactly why should you keep a person who breaks into your house simply because they wanted a better life?

Because nobody has hanged them for treason yet.

borders should not exist

ICE is currently only targeting convicted felons

These guys commited more crimes in addition of crossing the border

Without the shackles of an establishment candidates, ICE can finally do its job. They probably have been sitting on years of information on illegals.

We want to live in peace. You're breaking that peace by coming here illegally.

Open borders for everyone!

liberals have an irrational hatred for the right as do conservatives have an irrational hatred for the left.

Drumpf is not my president...

Tell that to Putin?

this place has shit moral principles

deporting people who were dragged here with their parents, and who have english-only speaking kids, that's not nice. these people are upstanding catholic conservatives with acutal functioning family units (unlike you), so it's baffling.

but of course you guys are pro-nazi and pro-slavery etc so nothing's off the table

so in that case, it's time to use the 2nd to fight the domestic enemy, basement neets

>checks flag

You are correct. Good job on basic common knowledge. You get a gold star you snowflake.

>redditspacing
>2/10 bait

here's your (you)

ICE needs to come to Maryland.

Well you are technically Russian, so...

RULE OF LAW

I wanted a better home, so I crossed the threshold of your back door, and made myself at home. I love my new computer. I love my wife. Hey faggot, go get me a beer. I love your paycheck.

Let Trey Gowdy explain
youtube.com/watch?v=TVGsUA2SYQM

>in search of better life.

At our expense.

Really begs the question, why these mongrels who all want "better" don't simply make a better life in their own ancestral homelands?

Could it be that they are genetically incapable of building or sustaining first world civilizations?

probably fake news but I want to believe

Fuck those freeloading faggets they take out 10 times more than I'll ever contribute to any State that they're in and the country as a whole as a New Yorker I'm happy to see them go

You do realize we're just enforcing laws that have long since been on the books.

We're only doing what our friends in Japan, England, France, fucking CHYNA, Korea, goddamn IRAN, etc. have done: enforce their own fucking borders.

There's nothing wrong with that. But take your stale pasta back to /r.

6/10 for getting me to post

why is warning criminals on social media not illegal? I mean, if the DEA was about to raid a cartel, and some faggot posted a warning on facebook warning them to run, isn't that grounds to charge them as accomplices

Why not try to improve the country your from instead of leeching off a new country?

>redditspacing
forced meme

Fiestas over paco

When Russia builds wall its to keep people in

i only post on /r/mde

i am a whyte boy like u

if you don't use whitespace your a degenerate

fuck you ruskies

diet coke, my nigga

Because they were indoctrinated to believe that they are some brave good goys in the german reich who save some gypsies from the gas chambers, ticklechairs and maturbation-machines. They basically think that they are the main characters of a Steven (((Spielberg))) movie.

forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

Soon enough Trump will go full Duterte.

maybe you should have enforced your borders before people settled here. You can start now without tearing up functioning families.

And jesus, you probably went to school with the sons and daughters of illegals. It's a fucking betrayal. I hate traitors to family, community etc more than trivial lawbreakers, personally.

Leaf, you have to do a whole lot better than that to try and imitate a Russian accent.

DAY OF THE RAKE

YAAAS SLAY

We should make an undeeground railroad to Canada.

Consider themselves...
MAGAĎ

Can't wait

PRAISE IT

You're such a shit shill.
I know you a female too. We fucked up bad giving you basic rights. You're literally property.

I fucking laughed for 2 minutes straight

Hahaha a aa

They are not our community members. They are leaches!
Using our healthcare system, schools, public roads, all without paying a dime in income tax.

A fat mexishit cannot he turned away from a ER and once they illegally give birth to their demon, they are set for life here benefits the hard working folks have to pay out
Grow up you petulant children.

Fuck off commie retard.

REMINDER THAT IT IS AGAINST US LAW TO HARBOR ILLEGALS, ENCOURAGE ILLEGALS TO COME TO THE US, OR ENCOURAGE THEM TO STAY IN THE US

REPORT ANYONE WHO IS BLATANTLY ENCOURAGING ILLEGALS TO STAY

LIVING THE AMERICAN DREAM!

You are either a 16 year old with no concept of reality or highly disfunctional retard.
Why would you even come to a politics board when you clearly cannot grasp the basics.

they do work and pay income taxes. one I know even had a legit ssn.

If their white spouse pays their health insurance who cares?

I care about not creating fucked up kids. You want radicals, you're gonna make em. Kids raised by one white mom.

>traitors to the family, community
you mean exactly the type of people who abandon their homes and create offspring knowing they're of dubious legal standing? you illegal apologists are worse scum than the most egregious of border hopper. get fucked, mongoloid.

Nice
Those places are entrirely built upon illegal Hispanics, Mexicans and other spic hybrids. This will help make the neighborhood safer and cleaner again. It's been a shit hole for decades.

Now start your way to Nassau and Suffolk. Best is to wait for when the landscapers start their spring cleaning. Those fucks hire cheap labor like it's legit, making nice cash of breaking the law.

>Why do liberals love protecting law breakers so much?

they want to prevent the public from being educated properly

when you fill the schools with non english speakers and then the teachers have to speak different languages all while only landowners are paying the teachers and using less and less of the services because they don't want to send their kid to be stabbed in a school full of hostile angry criminals

Yeah, because this country's degenerate, billowing swarm of drug addicts like to pay for cartel bullets.
You betray good christian families. Functioning families I actually interact with and appreciate. You're a nihilist.

ICE ICE BABY
>youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE

>MUH EMOTIONAL RHETORIC
Is that the best you can do?

When immigrants came in boats in the 1908, they passed through ellis island, were registered and let in. We need a modern day ellis island and tighter deportation laws. If they want to register, work and be taxed that's a least better than illegals stealing or borrowing ids then sending that money else where.

Did you just call a man who clearly cares for his country, its future, its well being and the community he resides in a nihilist?
Do you even know what the word means?
You are clearly a fucking retard, evacuate the premises ese.

>What bad they did?
Entering the nation illegally.
If they really wanted a better life, they would go through the legal immigration process.

Macтep Tpaллep в тpeдe, вceм ипaть cвaих мaмoк!

This. Immigrants were assimilated into the american way of life.

This fucking beaner immigrants just want to come here to steal gib me dats and get paid under the table while sending large portions of their money back to whatever hispanic shithole they were spawned from. They're parasitic and not assimilating.

that's because it reads like a Brazilian trying to speak English.

Yes, you're a fucking nihilist if you don't acknowledge a higher morality than "dis wad of dert". Jesus or Kant or Abe Lincoln or... something.

The west has always sought to balance the pragmatic with the moral and the compassionate. If there's an immigration problem, correcting it does not imply a need for over-correcting it.

I know white trash families and I know a family with a single illegal immigrant, and the latter is more functional, less corrupt overall. There's so much fucking decay around here that I can't see splitting up the only functioning family as a positive thing.

Cyka blyat.

Those areas are also HIV + neighborhoods. They should be round up and sent back. Roosevelt 74th st and junction blvd known for tranny street walkers and rampant gay prostitution. They are disgusting and those places need to be cleansed. They have so many illegal food stands that sell nasty shit. Bushwick too needs to be cleansed. It's a nasty place. I hope ICE just stay stationed in subways they'll keep those illegals from work. And force them to leave on their own accord.

I would watch an anime of russian high school life.

Im sure your anecdotal evidence is better than data gathered by statisticians in regard of functional families and crime rates.
If you want to live in a country which doesnt care for its own law then you should buy an island off the greek coast and bathe in your childrens blood.
Its also apparent you are a filthy beaner or a 16 year old.

It would make for a grand comedy, certainly more interesting than the seasonal harem high school slice of life. Remember when high school males in anime used to fight? Good times.

It would be probably something similar to Cromartie High School.

You may enjoy Cromartie High School and Nichibros aka Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou (Daily Lives of High School Boys).
Also, execute all spics.

A higher crime rate of a demographic doesn't call for a blanket assault on that demographic. It's that whole proportion and responsibility thing, that whole don't get carried away and attack the peaceful thing.

ICE GUIDELINES

Share this to help our undocumented friends!

I know a guy who owns a Bodega in the bronx and last night some nigger tried to robbed his store. He got into an altercation with the nigger and held him down until cops came. Store owner had a cut on his head and when police and ambulance arrived, EMS told him they had to treat him there and couldn't take him to the ER because they were busy with ICE. Idk what that means, just thought I'd share.

why does modern Russia look like the comfy highschool life of the kids in Dazed and Confused?

A friend of my friend got a dui last weekend and spent the weekend in jail at 7locks. He said at 6am Sunday ICE came thru and cleaned house. He said they took hundreds of illegals and that the place was nearly empty when they were done.

THEY HAVE TO GO

B A C K
A
C
K

This gets me hard.

Already saw both of those.They were great.

We don't owe the same duty to illegals as we do the real people of our nation. Our sovereignty comes before their feelings.

>Bushwick
It's Schwick. Just Schwick.

Mexicans are taking away from our bennies REEEEEEE

Isnt New York a sanctuary city?

Not for long!

Doesn't matter

Here illegally
Gotta go back

Sanctuary cities can't stop ICE, but they can tell their police not to cooperate with them.

Holy fuck, the first time is just a misdemeanor?

yes yes this pleases me

because they cut your head off and everyone you know if you even try

Civil war between evil racist states and good prigressive states WHEN?