Trump is doing a decent job

Trump is doing a decent job

I'm inclined to agree

He's objectively doing a good job. He's delivering on the promised he made during the candidacy.

How could what he's doing be perceived as anything else?

>Measuring a presidency by tweets and vacations and not accomplishments

In 8 years we'll compare vacation time and accompishments

>we're now fighting against the terrorists in Syria
>attempted to make good on refugee question
>wall still going up
>liberals having daily existential crisis
>didnt have to pay Obama care tax penalty and got great tax return

best vote i ever casted.

Made the right call, mate.

I wish we had a competent anti-establishment candidate in Australia so fucking bad. I would strangle ever fucking mediocre candidate looking to fuck over our country without a second thought.

We are so fucked.

Lol 8 years

Decent? Im ok with that.

Problem?

Nope, not for me at least. He will do maybe 4 years.

For a guy thats turned our country into a laughing stock he hasnt done much besides get btfo by federal judges.

>already spent a ahitload of taxpayer money on vacations/on his sons excursions
>more than Obama did in one year

Defend this Sup Forums. You literally can't.

Absolute delusion. He's fulfilling the promises he made to country. Those who supported him are celebrating and those who had to support him in silence are becoming emboldened. Your time is coming to a close, mate.

No. The media makes him a laughing stock. Monkey see monkey do. I guarantee you there are tons of people who don't care/think he's doing great. But these people are left out of the spotligth. If you think about it, all the attacks on his person happen through the media. As we've seen with the elections, any shred of integrity people thought the media had left, is gone. So you can conclude it's just a giant hate machine working against him.

How can you trust shit like the golf thing when you are dealing with such a huge, complex machine you know is feeding you bullshit?

Im assuming that you only get your info from this site. If you lived here you would see that the majority of the people as well as giant corporations legit hate the guy.

The guy is incompetant and surrounded himself with a terrible cabinet.

No, he's doing a great job.

I assume you get all your information from CNN and polls.

Almost half your nation voted for him. Votes didn't fall from the clouds.

Or come from the pockets of Mexicans.

Nope. I don't watch cable TV.

Tons of people who have voted for him are already pissed off.

I think it's funny though that the majority of people who are backing him on this site are from different countries

>Tons of people who have voted for him are already pissed off.

Source?

>
>>Tons of people who have voted for him are already pissed off.
>Source?

David Brock, George Soros, ShariaBlue

>best vote I ever casted
People like you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

How may VPNs have you used to post in this thread?

If by "decent job" u mean bend down his head to jew interests, then he is doing de puta madre.

To which Jew interests are you referring, spic?

Going outside

Trump is def a shill for the jews

Weak as piss

Hahaha hah haaaashsa

Oh wait ur serious hahaha how hahahahah

I think it's more wilful ignorance to destroy people's intention to argue as they figure the poster is too stupid.

I'm going to vote for him again in 2020. The left will never learn their lesson from this. They will continue to use the same buzzwords instead of acknowledging that their message no longer resonates with the heart of America.

Yep. People should only listen to Fox which was created by Rubert Murdoch as an answer to a media they found where too liberal so they made their own biased media to protect themselves. I'm sure they'll be truthful and not harbor any inclination to protect their party even though that was the reason they were created.

What makes you think I get anything from Fox News? They're as useless as CNN.

I'm from the centre.

what a surprise a leftist that hates freedom.

Thank Jackson you leftist faggot.

Well, he keeps whining about loosing the popular vote, seems to hate free press, his last press conference was an unmitigated disaster that painted him as a senile old man, the president of Mexico won't even meet with him so long as the Wall is on the table, one of his advisors has had to resign as the result of scandal, his house in florida is being called the southern white house, there are weekly protests, the muslim ban was struck down as the only argument for it is "I'm the president and I will not be questioned" , and seems to get all his information from fox news rather than the dozen federal agencies he has.

>Well, he keeps whining about loosing the popular vote
Opposite, MSM whines about that, he boasts about the opposite. Both are annoying.
>seems to hate free press, his last press conference was an unmitigated disaster that painted him as a senile old man
His last press conference was nothing more than a success, despite his tendency to ramble he took questions from a hostile room and answered questions honestly and shut down the ones he needed to. Even the NYT painted it in a light that had some admiration. It was a great effort. Unless you watch CNN, in which case they literally and unashamedly used the headline he predicted they would say and the WP which is a rag since Amazon bought it
>the president of Mexico won't even meet with him so long as the Wall is on the table
Mexico will suck US dick as soon as they need to. They can't afford an influx of deportees as well as a tax on remittance on those remaining in the US. You know what that does to their bottom line? They can talk as tough as they like but we all know they'll come crawling back. Talk of trade deals with China is comical.
>one of his advisors has had to resign as the result of scandal
Can't comment on this one, not familiar
>his house in florida is being called the southern white house
So?
>there are weekly protests
So?
>the muslim ban was struck down as the only argument for it is "I'm the president and I will not be questioned" , and seems to get all his information from fox news rather than the dozen federal agencies he has.
The argument for it was seeking intelligence responses within 90 days from countries flagged as threats. They respond within the time limit and their evidence is sound the ban is lifted. What's the big deal?

All leftists hate freedom.

Sad part is they're not conscious of it.

This election was utter bullshit. I don't know why I thought for a second trump would be any different from the establishment he was planning on draining. Yesterday's kike loving speech made me regret my vote. Also the fact that his wife refuses to stay in the White House and cost us taxmoney is another outrage all on its own. Fuck these people. They're not helping Ameriica or making it "great."

>. Also the fact that his wife refuses to stay in the White House and cost us taxmoney is another outrage all on its own.

Explain how much this will cost taxpayers and why.

This is the first election that has mattered in as long as I can remember.

It is unbelievably refreshing having a candidate who's agenda is one in the same as the American citizens.

Thank the heavens for President Trump!

Agreed.

Massive secret service guarding two places?

Eh, compared to the start, yeah he is, but that's not saying much.

That rapid string of executive orders were really poorly put together and just a means of going "LOOK! I'M DOING ALL THE THINGS I SAID I WOULD"
But the shit in them wasn't well explained and there were even things Trump didn't even realize he was signing like the Bannon thing.
On top of that, most of his cabinet picks were utter garbage around the start.

His last few picks though, Gorsuch and McMaster, were great. Actually thoughful picks with people of actual experience and character rather than just rich faggots that had no history in their positions.
Also, his new shit with ICE, while still controversial, is a lot more solid and reasonable. We'll have to see how well it gets enforced, but it's promising.

This is pathetic.

WRONG

Yeah didn't think you had anything.

The "Trumpgret" concern trolling doesn't work on people who have any contact with other supporters.

Everyone I know who voted for him is beating it raw with excitement.

Pic related spooks me.

That is a satanic pentagram with a smirking lady liberty. Spoopy shit.

We have cucks aussie.

Nobody does.
but CNN and other MSM liberal rags have websites

You mean you have cucks undermining his leadership?

the dollar is going down so its all good in the hood

No it's not. Just because the bitch doesn't want to stay in the whitehouse due to autism doesn't mean we the American taxpayers should pay for hat shit. The same family that complained about the Obama spending is doing the same thing. But hey it's cool because he's Trump and he's making America great.

I understand people can disagree with him but I can't see why people would regret voting for him. He's pretty much doing everything he promised, his voters have pretty little to complain about.

Now about that wall...

Yeah, keeping a child in school with her mother in the same city is pretty much the same as sending a jet to go get pizza from Chicago.

>Go outside
>Trump/Pence signs for miles

What's it like living in a cesspool of lefties where the Soros riots happen? Because they don't happen here, where he won our vote.