BLACKS ARE DU-

BLACKS ARE DU-
Oh wait...

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

thecommentator.com/article/3657/che_guevara_was_no_hero_he_was_a_racist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that French?

not much of a genius to end up getting caught by the police.

How will we recover?

I DONT THINK WE EVER CAN
Also, about those nuclear codes....

DELETE THIS. Sup Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT.

Is it pronounced leapostrophegenius?

Maybe it was just a part of his plan.

Laqueefa moniqua shaniqua

Of course it was. Now i wonder what's will be his next move in the grand scheme of things.

10/10

There was one nigress called Obamaniqua

>tfw to inteligent too not get caught

I swear niggers come up with the weirdest names.

Why do they add a "Le" in front of their names? Please don't blame us, baguettes.

>caught

Meh, a slight miscalculation. He waive his rights, agree to be interviewed by the investigator, walk into the 'interview room' thinking he'll bullshit the cop and leave a free man.

Correct

The apostrophe don't be silent

>mfw too intelligent to win

HRUEHEUEHEUEHEUEHEUEHEYEHEUEHYEHEYEYEEYEHYEHEHEHEHEYEH3YEEHHEGWYEHEYEHUEHEUEHEEU3HEUEEHEUEHEUEHEUEHEUEH

Topical

Probably in Louisiana, lots of french heritage.

If you look at the overall pattern, it's usually a vaguely Roman first name plus an Anglo last name. Like Octaviandre Jones.
I guess it's a KANGZ mentality plus their slave names that they never had the agency to legally change.

New Blizzard leak?

>tfw to smart to get arreste-

Crashing [spoiler]out[/spoiler] of this jail.
[spoiler]With no survivors.[/spoiler]

Its launch codes.. fucking Chinese cant do anything right

Crashing out of this jail.
With no survivors.

No one killed him yet. They have to kill you - then you win.

Oh, you!

Blacks name their kids after things they will never have/ can't afford. Like Bentley, Mercedes, Lexus and Job

kek

just think. if his name was Matthew or Evan instead of "le (teeth suck) genius" he'd have no trouble getting job interviews

>Trashone

"I jus named him afta tha first thing I sees everytime I wake up"

top kek

fucking niggers and their bling addiction

thats the joke

you can see the lifeless stupidity in their eyes

also this was the google "correction" when looking for the picture, TOP KEK

> niggers and their bling addiction
Even the commie hero Che hated that shit

>tfw to intelligent to not get arrested

(((Google)))

Jews brainwashed the nigger to love gangster rap, fat bottomed bitches, white girls, welfare, fighting, and spending money on overpriced shit ie: dr dre beats

Its not the niggers fault their dumb as fuck its that fucking covetous jew

legenius will i ams

Have fun in jail for your hate crime Hans.

RIP

also this just proves we're locking up their geniuses

>french heritage.
>nigger
Is this some kind of a joke?

>Shelly's Niggermania

Niggas be smart an sheeit, yo.

I would be interesting to look at the phenomena of names. At least as an outside observer it looks like Niggers just make up names, put a unique sequence of sounds together, though they are similarities between many of them. Their are sounds they they seem to like a lot. While White NAs just use existing name, they use names of past white people, in particular past family members, and royalties. I am not sure which races, but it seems like people are also picking fictional character names now.

Similarly, I have heard about other white nations that even have a national name registry, a couple thousand names that you are forced to choose from.

It would be interesting to compare cultures where people are named creatively vs structurally, and from what I understand some cultures call its people words/phrases from their own language which seems like it would be inconvenient.

"The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations."

"The first person we hit on was the mayor, someone called Cohen; we had heard a lot about him, that he was Jewish as far as money was concerned but a good sort."

thecommentator.com/article/3657/che_guevara_was_no_hero_he_was_a_racist

Che Guevara was redpilled as fuck

In a field one summer’s day a Grasshopper was hopping about, chirping and singing to its heart’s content. An Ant passed by, bearing along with great toil an ear of corn he was taking to the nest.
“Why not come and chat with me,” said the Grasshopper, “instead of toiling and moiling in that way?” “I am helping to lay up food for the winter,” said the Ant, “and recommend you to do the same.”
“Why bother about winter?” said the Grasshopper; “we have got plenty of food at present.”
But the Ant went on its way and continued its toil. When the winter came the Grasshopper had no food, and found itself dying of hunger, while it saw the ants distributing every day corn and grain from the stores they had collected in the summer.

Then the Grasshopper yelled: “That Raciss!!”

holy shit

Orphanages should get funding so that the children can have to option to legally change their names from shit that is fucking retarded so they have a better chance at getting adopted

I'm still laughing over Le'Genius (apparently not)
His middle name is Wisdom (again apparently not)
Le'Genius Wisdom Williams

wtf i love che now

Why do Americans name their offspring these retarded names?

holy shit that is an ugly nigger

In french, it should be "le génie"

My last name means "to soak" in French.

worst one I ever heard, I swear it's true

Le-a pronounced "Le Dash Uh"

poor kids never stood a chance

Is he, dare I say it, /our guy/?

Post more nignames

That has to be the missing link if there was ever one.

>MUH ANCESTOR.

Le Criminal Massa-mind!

> Trash One

How do this niggers spell their names if they're so retarded, do they walk around with their name written on a piece of paper?

Saved

that's just depressing

Find a job you love or be black and never work a day in your life.

JACKPOT

>what are IDs

Blacks aren't really Americans. They are just leftovers from a stupid mistake Americans made.

WE
>niggermania

KEK

I love when Americans pretend that their retardation is blacks-only

Where are the other 2 parts?

Like that girl out east named rehtaeh (Heather backward) who killed herself

I am pretty sure there are already sociologists who perform studies on naming conventions in societies. I am writing a short story about a mouse, and the parents are highly religious and used the bible for names. In the bible there is First, Second and Third John. Following this convention, each litter is named after a book and each child given their name in the order they were born. First Genesis, Second Genesis and so on. Additionally each mouse be given a nick-name based on behavioral patters or physical characteristics. So 6th Malachi may have the nick name of Spotty, or Olly (oily).

The more logical and thought out the backstories of characters are the more believable the story is, so I try to have a functioning world and tool set before I begin.

I've often wondered about black names though, they try to sound regal and royal, but have nothing to tie the name to besides the way it sounds. Based off the size of Africa, I would imagine that their names should be based off of Bantu, Korodfan, or Atlantic-African languages. But, as I am sure that most black Americans do not know from which region they descended, they don't know how to name their children and just try for something they think sounds African.

literally, perpetual ignorance.

I dont get why Sup Forums makes fun of black names. They're actually powerful names tbqh. They have a strong sense of heritage and humanism behind them.

They're names that can actually thrive in a well functioning society, and are respectable. If these names were common, and business men and women referred to each other as these strong names... White name would look weak, and you know it.

Fucking "Michael", "Ben", "Bob". These names aren't strong.

African names are great names.

Checked
>destiny fullfilled
Top kek, I'll never get tired of this shit

I didn't even think about the codes! Bring henceforth Queen Hilldawg to reign in Drumpf!

'sius

]erious

From what I gather on the issue, African-Americans like the idea of having African-derived names because they want to differentiate themselves and not have "slave names." In practice I don't think every mother who names her kid Kwoneesha is really thinking that, but that's at least the idea underlying it. And I think there is definitely a perception of there being "white names" and "black names."

Those are strong names though. It's hilarious how whites try to spread this narrative that those names are ghetto and unappreciated, when they're not.

This is an unconventional jewish lie that you are all falling for to further divide and show how retarded you guys are.

Well said Quontrese

That's actually a good name. But American society wouldn't allow for it.

>mfw this is supposed to be "Erica"

>the elliot roger starter pack

Not gunna lie, former nigger supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching coons crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these jigaboos get the computer codes

>Le'Genius

It's like a reddit username.

No. French people in the cajun are racemixing niggers.