twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>is it too late to save Hitler?

Never too late

ALLAHU AKBAR

of course. 30 years too late.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SWEDEN YOU GUYS ARE FUCKED

Too late for what?

Because peace was never an option.

Muslims are not the same as South American exiled communist, you stupid swedes. Enjoy the ride now.

2017-1945 isn't 30 ya dumb Porki.

Nah, I reckon if you got there quick you could light up the other side.

>American Intelligence

GODDAMMIT. EUROPEAN fags need to start the European racewar already so we can get closer to rope day here in America

wtf happened in 1945 that's relevant to that picture?

Is it hard to speak with mudslime dick in your mouth?

Maybe not, science!

youtube.com/watch?v=Iovr-oMUnuM

These shitskins are skins are asking for another Cronulla.

Sudaniggers are already accelerating the collective rage. They'll want to hide when we true Aussies have had enough of their shit and the globalist puppers like PrepBull and the libshits and labourious majora.

why are americans always the first ones to start talking about black/brown dick

What do they mean by this

>we true aussies

Yes.

> now we wait for the feels

>that guy that keeps interupting

I know that lecturer is sperging the fuck out inside.

Really is the kind of person who'd refer to themselves as a 'true Aussie'.

Still 75% white, you irrelevant abortion of a country.

They're not all bogans.

How is it?

That's not in Sweden FYI. After Lars Vilks made caricatures of Muhammad, the Muslim world went insane and started burning Swedish flags, boycotting Swedish products etc. This was about 10 years ago, I believe the image in OP is from Pakistan.

How much difference is there between present day Malmo and Pakistan?

>lets them in their country
>gives benefits to refugees
>also housing
>Muslims burn their flag and attack their citizens

can someone please explain this to me

Delete this!

Pakistan is a big country. There are lots of different cultures, ethnicities, traditions. But they are generally separated geographically. Malmö isn't a homogenous zone, it's filled with immigrants not from a single place, but contains large numbers of immigrants from various places: Iraq, Afghanistan, Bosnia, Somalia, Syria, Turkey, even Pakistan. These places are all culturally and ethnically different and bring their own cultures and traditions, for better or worse.

I don't get it either.

If I didn't know any better, I'd swear that muslims are parasites or something.

Like I said, this was a reaction in Muslim countries after a Swedish artist created caricatures of Muhammad. While Lars Vilks has certainly received a backlash (including physical assault) from the Swedish Muslim community as well, they wouldn't burn the Swedish flag for this reason since to them Lars Vilks is obviously not representative of Sweden.

Muslims.

Pakistan is as much of a shithole as your pathetic country, you fuckhead.

i don't know

their arrogance is the most baffling thing of all

youtube.com/watch?v=IabcqZU-86c

If you don't believe it is in Pakistan, look at this image of higher resolution. The flag is made out of sheer fabric, highly unusual for Europe but typical of South Asia. The men are all wearing the traditional Pakistani dress, with a Taqiyah, common among Muslims in South Asia but uncommon in most Muslim countries. If you look closely, you will see the signs are in Punjabi.

I don't deny it was taken in Pakistan; it was taken because for once you had the balls to tell a bunch of Mudslimes you wouldn't accept them and that was there response.

What I'm suggesting is that Malmo today is the same as Pakistan. There is no difference. The photo is incidental.

Wow it's almost like we have a large unemployed black population of jerk off addicts or something - you'll understand soon, you're doing it to yourself

LAGOM