CATEGORY 5 NUCLEAR HAPPENING

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL

SCIENTISTS ARE REPORTING THERE WAS A NUCLEAR HAPPENING IN THE ARCTIC

RADIATION LEVELS RISING ALL OVER EUROPE

>sciencealert.com/no-one-can-figure-out-what-s-behind-a-mysterious-radiation-spike-across-europe
>independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/radiation-europe-russian-missile-strike-radioactive-material-france-norway-iodine-131-irsn-a7591886.html
>thesun.co.uk/news/2915352/russia-nuclear-bombs-arctic-radioactive-particles-europe/
>thedrive.com/the-war-zone/7758/has-there-been-a-nuclear-incident-in-the-arctic

SPECIALIZED US PLANES EQUIPPED FOR DETECTING RADATION HAVE BEEN SECRETELY DISPATCHED TO FLY OVER EUROPE

>intelligent-aerospace.com/pt/2017/02/21/us-deploys-nuclear-sniffer-aircraft-after-detecting-a-spike-of-radiation-in-europe.html
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4245586/US-nuclear-sniffer-plane-Britain-nuclear-spike.html
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4245586/US-nuclear-sniffer-plane-Britain-nuclear-spike.html

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aRPmxQqn3tg
thebarentsobserver.com/en/ecology/2017/02/radioactive-iodine-over-europe-first-measured-finnmark
twitter.com/Straalevernet
hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php
rivm.nl/Documenten_en_publicaties/Algemeen_Actueel/Nieuwsberichten/2017/Kleine_hoeveelheid_jodium_131_in_Europese_lucht
focus.de/panorama/videos/radioaktivitaet-jod-131-ueber-europa-wo-kommt-es-her_id_6688140.html
time.com/4665025/france-nuclear-power-plant-explosion/
paa.gov.pl/monitoring.html
uradmonitor.com/
wikihow.com/Recognize-Radiation-Sickness
thedrive.com/the-war-zone/7758/has-there-been-a-nuclear-incident-in-the-arctic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If I had a dollar for every fake happening...

fake

A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill?

Yeah but it's not fake. Look at the sources. There have been amateurs with detectors since Chernobyl, and we deployed our own detection plane based on the multiple reports from our own fucking sensors.

>Look at the sources
>Daily Mail
>The Sun

>Most valid sources are the independent and daily mail

Both of those are at opposite ends of the political spectrum, what IS a valid source, then?

You think if anything was really happening we would already be dead.

When all you can do is speculate, that means nothing is happening.

it's from fukushima, probably.
californian waters have been irradiated for years.

youtube.com/watch?v=aRPmxQqn3tg

Whatever confirms his coddled viewpoint

He just wants tendies man, he doesn't want to think about these things.

This, it's literally nothing. (again x 10^10)

>SPECIALIZED US PLANES EQUIPPED FOR DETECTING RADATION HAVE BEEN SECRETELY DISPATCHED TO FLY OVER EUROPE

So, not so secretly then.

What was in vault 7?

CNN or BBC

Memes

Inb4 earth exposed as flat

Inb4 pol eternally BTFO

Certainly Not the News or Big Black Cock?

> idk

What we know so far:

>Wikileaks has go-cart track and Chipotle replica in Vault 7.
>Wikileaks are in contact with Bogdanoffs
>rumoured to possess seed ark
>shames france with a Koran
>own vaults and seed arks all over the world
>direct descendants of usenet groups
>will bankroll the first new cities on this dead earth
>Bogdangrad will be be the first city in the post-Nuclear world
>own basically every seed research facility on Earth
>leaks of ancient Indian scriptures will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress
>Vault 7 has hotline direct to Arch-Angel Michael
>wikileaks has mole in heaven
>Vault 7=nigger-free future of mankind

first-rate propaganda sites like fox, cnn, wsj, nyt, ap

if both ends are reporting it...?

thebarentsobserver.com/en/ecology/2017/02/radioactive-iodine-over-europe-first-measured-finnmark

cites a source:

Norwegian Radiation Protection Autority

and they have a twitter: twitter.com/Straalevernet

but i can't read meatball.

I think that we will see a major happening really soon. Remember the feeling we all had before last years happenings? I feel it now, only much much stronger

Should I eat Salt ?
I have no iodium pills.

A few days ago there was a thread about the radiation peak in that Russian island right near Europe, they link said there was suspicion that either Russia was conducting a nuke test or something went to shit up there

>muh feels

Someone says something similar everyday.

NaCl wont do shit to prevent radioactive I from accumulating in your body

hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php

I don't see shit...post varifiable proof.

>rivm.nl/Documenten_en_publicaties/Algemeen_Actueel/Nieuwsberichten/2017/Kleine_hoeveelheid_jodium_131_in_Europese_lucht
>In de tweede helft van januari 2017 hebben diverse landen in Noord-West Europa gemeld dat er radioactief jodium-131 in de lucht is gevonden. Noorwegen was het eerste land dat het meldde en sindsdien hebben ook Finland, Polen, Tsjechië, Duitsland, Frankrijk en Spanje de detectie van jodium-131 gerapporteerd. In de lucht in Nederland hebben we dit niet gedetecteerd.

Either my gouvernment is lying through its nose and will be the first to hang on the day of the rope, or we got lucky. They claim there are no radioactive particles in the Dutch sky.

the iodine is from a fukushima style accident that likely didn't get reported somewhere just east of Poland (which has the highest recorded measurements).

That would be Rivne then, according to your pic.
>it's Ukraine
Forever a pain.

I'd be a self made millionaire and you'd still be gone....

Ivan, I was talking about the iodised salt that contains iodine

is this the start of alien vs predator?

I think we already figured out it was from one of the many Soviet submarines that sunk there. Soviets+Uranium is a deadly combination.

Soviet submarines were really just glorified submersible nuclear missiles

jews did this

>tfw its real, but no one is letting on, or knows, where its coming from
what a twist!

wow the soviet union was huge, russia was inside of russia, thats like 90% of the worlds landmass right there

Artillery strike hit nuclear waste in Ukraine.

You heard it here first. Cap this post.

focus.de/panorama/videos/radioaktivitaet-jod-131-ueber-europa-wo-kommt-es-her_id_6688140.html

Its true some speculate its from a secret nuclear test by russia

I wonder what happens to resident nuclear waste if you nuke it.

Is there any reason to think this isn't fucking nothing?

Wew, what are you planning yankees? You need another excuse to start a war?

it was global warming

The glorious 4th reich is going nuclear

Could be from Atomflot reactor facilities located in peninsula nearby. They make reactor cores for icebreakers.

Probably just a factory leak where they produce radioactive cancer treatments.

You are correct that heat produces something called thermal radiation. The electromagnetic radiation generate from the thermal motion of charged particles in matter.
BUT you are wrong about global warmings temperature change is no way near these kinds of radiation output.

if you read the finnish article, it basically says that the levels were too low to report in norway - nothing to see here, but finland and france both made public statements that the local levels were low enough to not be concerned.

and then they share a map showing that poland is superhot.

the question needs to be put to poland - do they have a "Nuclear Safety Authority"?

holy shit is this lagrangian on my Sup Forums?

They do.

>You are correct that heat produces something called thermal radiation. The electromagnetic radiation generate from the thermal motion of charged particles in matter.

don't ever reply to me again with your mumbo jumbo bullshit

After chernobyl first happened there were unexplained nuclear detection levels across Europe.

I would think the cause of this would have been identified by now since this kind of started a few days ago. If poland is far above normal that does seem a cause for concern.

There's not even enough nukes to make everybody dead

if you do any actual research on it, you'll see that the radiation levels are orders of magnitude away from being cause for concern.

hey...

hey!.......

HEY!!!.....

this is library

What makes you say that? As you proposed the idea that it was global warning, I have every right to correct a misassumption if I can. Allow yourself back to /r/eddit if you want restricted replies.

I TOLD YOU TO NOT FUCKING TALK TO ME, ASSHOLE

WHERE IS FRANCE?
Is it near the arctic?

time.com/4665025/france-nuclear-power-plant-explosion/

Connect the fucking dots.

paa.gov.pl/monitoring.html

but they only monitor gamma??

Google gamma.

>TFW you are unironicly ready for a nuclear war

Nuclear plant in Sweden had a terror attack. It is what trump was referring to at his rally.

Barsebäck

Guess they're too beta to detect anything else

it's nothing move on

Is that why the coral reefs in Australia are suddenly dying

Pretty sure Trump got intel of some shit happening in Sweden that not even the media knew/wqs reporting from an intelligence agency and said it aloud

Just ayyys getting nuked

it was a gas leak, silly

Yeah that would suck, but I live by the ocean and can see it from where I live. Looks fine.

This site has radiation monitoring stations owned and operated by customers and data is displayed on a world map.

uradmonitor.com/

I live in the region where the radiation was found, getting rather nervous about this.

Anyone give me pointers what to look out for regarding radiation symptoms?

Arms falling off are a start

I heard hillary has a nuke

European false flag blaming russia for a nuclear strike in order to push war with russia?

If I were to guess where, it'd be ukraine

But they might nuke paris or something and just use the MSM to meme it on russia. I mean, it's not like the media has to tell the truth or anything. Anyone who stands up and goes, "That's fucking retarded" will just be called a russian collaborator.

is it, dare I say, HABENING??

Its ok, you cant hug with nuclear arms ;_;

kek

Hillary is soooo pissed she is actually going to start a nuclear war!!!

FROM GLP

>Family member just informed me that the authority in Czech republic is going around and telling people to stay in their homes. Also they are telling them not to consume any vegetables,fruits and milk.They shouldn't be gardening or picking mushrooms since that is very popular back there..
And supposedly all the potassium iodine pills are sold out everywhere... if anyone can can confirm this would be great.

lel get fucked EU

A snuke?

Memes aside, you fags do know what that means? Russia is testing nukes

Very unlikely since there was no spike in seismic activity.

Their polygons are in Siberia. No other country connected to the European continent could have done it undetected

ok, so 1.25e+002 nSvh = higher than normal, right?

wikihow.com/Recognize-Radiation-Sickness Here buddy
Honestly, take it with a grain of salt.
Ofc it's better to be safe than sorry, but it's most likely nothing.
Friendly reminder: Don't eat reindeer meat ;)

>Wikileaks are in contact with Bogdanoffs

kek

Praise Kek! But nuclear pollution should not be tolerated. It is important to pressure officials and responsible companies over these matter, identify the source etc... If people didn't complain they wouldn't bother fixing low level leaks. Surely complacency is the enemy of a nuclear power plant?

>twitter.com/Straalevernet
They say nothing about this event. 90% of the tweets are about radon gas which is a huge problem in Norway

If it was a fucking nuclear blast there would be a wide varaity of fucking atoms, not only iodine-131 as is the case right now. Stop with this fake fucking fear mongering.

fake news again

oh could russia be setting off nukes?

this

nuclear terror attack and it's not even in the news

just eat a lot of iodine rich foods, seaweed is good for you as long as it's not radioactive

The fuck i eat it all the time!

Russkies tested something in the arctic

boo fucking hoo desu

i think this is the source they're all cribbing from
thedrive.com/the-war-zone/7758/has-there-been-a-nuclear-incident-in-the-arctic
it's less sensationalist about it. there may or may not have been a test conducted. could just be nuclear waste leaking

The secret Arctic Nazi base has become active again now that they saw Trump was literally Hitler.
This is the real day of the rope and all shitskins will be purged.