Utah teacher in trouble for giving alcohol, sex to two students

youtube.com/watch?v=efGnW0nLBmc&t=7s

>Sarah Lindsay Lewis, a 27-year-old teaches social studies and dance teacher at Landmark High school, was charged last month with having sex and drinking with a 17-year-old student, the Salt Lake Tribune reported.

>A second 17-year-old student told police that he and Lewis had a similar encounter in December. They texted each other via Snapchat, and Lewis sent him a picture of her drinking with a caption that read, “Let’s party.”

>Lewis picked up the student on Dec. 28 and got whiskey for them at a liquor shop. She then took him back to her place. The student told police the pair drank until they were “very drunk” and had sex in Lewis’s bedroom.

How can we stop our American teachers from raping their students? It seems like every week a new case is revealed! What's wrong with these teachers?

Fuck that's hot

we need to teach the students kung fu

Nice

Nice.

>tfw I was too ugly to be raped by my teachers

End it now

nice

Degenerate pedophiles.

nice

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, CHAD!!

Men serve life sentences for rape, she'll get probation, watch.

#CloseTheIncarcerationGap

Niiiiice

Hang her

Police and public school teachers it turns out are the most degenerate people .

i thought the legal age was 16 in amerikkka?
why is this cutie getting jail?
>tfw you will never fuck your qt teacher

It's always a white woman.

What the fuck is wrong with white woman? They need to be circumcised at birth, the fucking animals.

Noice.

Nice

Nice...

Nice

Nice

>kung fu

Teach wrestling instead. Most fights involve grabbing and groping, pissing and shitting your pants in fear, and general hitting.

niiiice

She's hot so it's shouldn't be a crime.

If every boy gets to fuck a hot teacher at 16 there would be a lot less suicides and fedoralords.

Why is the left so insistent that 17 year old dudes hooking up with a chick in her 20's is somehow fucked up?

When I was 16 I hooked up with my friends mom (she was in her late 30's and recently divorced), and it was all around an awesome experience that had no negative affects to me. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

FUCKING CHAD....

ITS ALWAYS CHAD......

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

because everything has to be perfectly equal to the left and that would mean that a 16 year old girl and a late 30s male would also have to be ok. But the left hates males and feminism existed to start with the stop this sort of behavior to increase the value of moldy old bags, and so they are in a conundrum. They cant promote one but not the other or they violate their mandate of absolute equality, they cant promote both because that would go against the purpose of feminism

You can't rape the willing

When I was 17 I fucked a 26 year old ultra sexy Costa Rican girl (lied and said I was older) and it was the most Chadly experience of my entire sex life.

You're faggot if you don't root for any guy over 16 to get laid.

The problem is not the student, its how fucking dumb these "Adults" are, how you pretend to be a fucking grown up and an educator and still fuck your students.

Is there something in the water to make people this dumb?

Nothing. Usually they are lonely single women realizing that the date of expiry of their vagina is approaching as they get close to their 30s, so they take any chance to get some young stud cock as their last one and sometimes do stupid shit.

That sounds pretty fucking rad. Wish she was my teacher during high school.

its 16 in the good states and 18 in the bad ones
in some commie faggot states such as washington, it's 21 if the older person is an authority figure such as teacher, coach, etc;
fuck washington

...Nice~

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

This map is misleading.

It's going to land a lot of people in jail!

Yep. Every time its a total dumpster fire woman nearing or over 30, who realizes her cats and shitlib ideology don't fulfill her. So to try the fill the void of her bad decisions she goes for young dick instead of trying to be a woman a decent man her age would want.

Thot genocide soon, senpai.

But they're okay with 70 year old fucks marrying 8 year old little girls. Really makes you think.

>According to her Facebook page, Lewis is married and has a young child. Court records show Lewis' husband filed for divorce a day after the first charges were filed.

KEKED BY HIGH SCHOOLERS

Why is it misleading?

90% of those states have legal age of consent at 18.

You have them at 16.

This is probably a map made to troll non-suspecting people into having sex with minors.

Not a prank, you'll be a sex offender for the rest of your life.

>implying grade school educators get paid enough for there to be any with half a brain
>implying 50%+ aren't pedofiles just looking for an excuse to watch kids

WEW LAD. Homeschool must have been exhilarating.

Most of them have a caveat that the younger party cannot be more than 2 years older than the younger. So really, only 18 year olds would be safe with 16 and 19 year olds with 17

Don't you have a mart to shart in?

Texan here.

Legal age in Texas is 17. Also, since it is the age of consent, if you commit a crime, you will be put on trial as an adult.

I know it's 4 years over 16 in MD. Once I turned 18 though, I never screwed younger than 18.

Not because I didn't have the opportunity, but because I didn't want to be associate with kid fucking, AND women 22+ can actually rock your world as opposed to laying awkwardly.

You are misinformed. Google a little and you'll find that map is accurate.

Don't you have a Kart to Mario in?

She obviously ought to lose her job for fucking her students, but rape? Come on, if you're 17 you're old enough to make your own decisions.

Here in Kansas we have the 2 year version. Other than taking a girls virginity, having sex with chicks that have no experience really isn't fun

It's 17 In gorillanois

Alright, this is the THIRD female teacher / boy student relationship thread I've seen this morning.

This is definitely a ShariaBlue slide tactic.

DO NOT REPLY SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

PUSHING PEDOPHILIA-SLIDING TACTIC
ITS WORKING CUZ EVERY MORON HERE IS GONNA REPLY "NIIIIICEEEEEE"

STOP IT
#SOULSEARCHING2017 GET IT TRENDING NIGGERS

Sup Forums is filled to the brim with pedophiles and this thread only proves it
man i'm fucking sick

Nice.

She knew the law. Statutory rape. She knew the risks.
Any teacher that has sex with an underage student gets what's coming to them.

The white men their own age (20s-30s) have been turned into such beta faggot cucks that they will dip into the next generation fo access to that hot alpha cock.

The next generation of white males will save us all.