Male feminists

how do we fix the effeminate male problem in our society Sup Forums?
i suggest monthly testosterone shots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lQIdhdQKDCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mandatory military service
>i suggest monthly testosterone shots
that's putting a band-aid on the problem, faggots need to lift more

Get rid of social media

world war 3

bullying effeminate men

maybe bullying men who knock a woman up and leave her too
since that will likely make her a single mother, and cause her kid grow up to be the guy in OP's pic

Stop putting soy in everything.

Srsly.

are you fucking stupid
didn't you learn anything with ww2? all the strong and real males will be sent to battles while these faggots will stay, then war ends and we're left with only numales in our society

>tfw on estrogen

yeeeesss

Out-breed them. Put those cocks to work, boys.

Maybe we need to get rid of Sup Forums while we're at it (or at least stop frequenting this joint)

Mandatory HRT and transition into shemales. If they want to be a pussy so much the State should step in and oblige them.

Bullet

Probably a war.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
No fucking way, if shop it's well done.

Our young men first response to the Cologne sexual assaults was to put on mini-skirts and go protest about rape culture and white privilege.

youtube.com/watch?v=lQIdhdQKDCE

These people are so weak and lame that you know they don't deserve to be alive and comfy on a primal level. They need to go to let strong men take their place.

It is real.

Yeah! My girlfriend calls me her "hero" and it objectifies my being and hurts my self esteem! #FeminismForMen

I can't wait until Trump reks you tranny cunts.

Former male feminist here.

>Bro down with them
>get them laid by degenerate sluts
>show them the power of misogyny

Sup Forums harbor redpilled me via all the kuk memes about m00t. I went from being a beta male bitch with all female friends that rarely got laid to fucking 10's simply by acting like an asshole.

Seriously, anyone who was here for all that, thank you. You saved me from committing suicide from despair.

This is just the sort warped logic the left needs to make sense of reality.
When 1000 women are assauted by refugees they can't blame the refugees or their fairytale vision of the world will crumble.
So they with all effort delude themself into thinking that it is male chauvinism that is the problem.
It's really extremely fucked up.
They can't even deal with reality.

>UK
>trump

And i live in super leftist Scotland too