OPERATION #SOULSEARCHING2017

OPERATION #SOULSEARCHING2017
commencing in 3...2...1...

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/nyu-professor-former-leftist-nothing-comes-close-personal-invective-insults-degrading-imagery-left/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

huh

...cool

Let's get it trending for AMERICA boys.

Bumping for 'Merica

I did my part

NOW RETWEET AND LIKE OTHERS POSTS TO GET IT BUMPING DO THIS TO AT LEAST 50 POSTS FOR AMERICA

MOBILE DIVISION REPORTING IN

LET'S MAGA

RETWEET
REPEAT

C'MON BE A PLAYER

ARE WE DOING THIS RIGHT NOW?! I'VE GOT THE COPY PASTA READY. I'VE GOT 5 TWITTER ACCOUNTS READY

ARE WE FUCKING DOING IT?!

WE'RE FUCKING DOING THIS
GO GO GO

bump for America

Remember it's not so much that you just tweet using the hashtag. You want to engage, retweet, like posts, and continuously search for the hashtag to get it trending.

Remember it's not so much that you just tweet using the hashtag. You want to engage, retweet, like posts, and continuously search for the hashtag to get it trending.

Fuck off you fake enthusiasm cocksuckers

I was helping a friend with his cars.... can I get a quick rundown?

FIRST TWEET DEPLOYED BOYS.
RETWEETING LIKE MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT

Weak bait m8

BUMP

what do you guys we are actualy countering with this?

whats the media next move?

just curious.

bump

Get the meme canons firing boys

Bump to support

Something about this is off

page 8
what was supposed to happen?

It's starting to trend

Wow man the shills have totally infested this board.

One post by each user. This soul searching garbage is obviously shills trying to control us.

At this point it doesn't even matter who starts it. People will never do what you want them to if this was some sort of manipulation it will only blow back to the left.

Meme Warfare evolved? I am a veteran addicted to the rush.

Bump

>trump:
>big money, elitist, bankster supporting, racist, scandal having, corrupt, greedy bastard

>hillary:
>big money, elitist, bankster supporting, racist, scandal having, corrupt, greedy bitch, warmonger

#soulsearching

I WANT TO SEE TEN THOUSAND MEME TWEETS PER SECOND CORPORAL, I WANT TO FUCKING SEE THE SQUARE ROOT OF GAZZED JEWS IN LESS THAN A MINUTE.

Bot user here, reposting because the thread 404d while I washed my fat disgusting body.

What you need.
Twitter
A command line interface (like the Terminal app on Mac Top kek)
A text editor (like the TextEdit app on Mac, or Sublime Text)
Git
Heroku
Step 1: Set Up a New Account With Twitter
Step 2: Create a Twitter App for Your Bot, go to apps.twitter.com. Here, you’ll enter in some basic details about your bot. You can always change these if you want. There’s also no need to put in info for the Callback URL field.
Step 3: Major Keys and Tokens
Your new Twitter app comes with strings of numbers called keys and tokens. These numbers allow the open-source code to connect with Twitter, so it can do things like tweet for us.We need to generate a thing called “access tokens.” Go to the “Keys and Access Tokens” tab and go to the bottom of the page; click on the button, “Create my access tokens.”
On that same page, you’ll need four things:
Consumer Key (API Key)
Consumer Secret (API Secret)
Access Token
Access Token Secret.
Step 4: Download the Repository. This is where Github comes in. If you haven’t heard of Github, it’s basically Dropbox for code.
This is the script we’ll be using, developed by user Tom Meagher. It’s written in Python and Ruby, but we won’t be messing with the code that much. IF YOU CAN IMPROVE THE CODE PLEASE DO. This is basic baby level shit.
Step 5: Hack The Matrix (Modify the Settings File)
Go to the “heroku_ebooks” folder you just downloaded and unzipped. Navigate towards the file titled “local_settings_example.py.”
n this file, you’ll be putting in what Twitter account(s) you want the bot to be based off of, how often you want it to tweet, and how strange you want those tweets to be.
The KEYS is also the place where you’re going to use those keys and tokens from waaay back in Step 3.

TEXT 2 LONG 4 Sup Forums, second post incoming.

At the top of the file, you’ll see spaces where you’ll be putting the keys and tokens in. In between the quotes, copy and paste your Consumer Key, Consumer Secret, Access Token Key, and Access Token Secret. They’re in the same order that they appear on that apps.twitter.com site.
At the top of the file, you’ll see spaces where you’ll be putting the keys and tokens in. In between the quotes, copy and paste your Consumer Key, Consumer Secret, Access Token Key, and Access Token Secret. They’re in the same order that they appear on that apps.twitter.com site.
Now onto Source Accounts. This is the Twitter account your bot will be based off of. When you enter this info, just put the name of the account, without an “@” symbol. For example, if I wanted to base a bot off @scifri, it would look like:

SOURCE_ACCOUNTS = [“scifri”]

You can put in multiple accounts to make your bot more nuanced. The syntax rule here makes it look like this:

SOURCE_ACCOUNTS = [“scifri”, “iraflatow”, “nprscience”]

When I was setting this up, the script wouldn’t accept Twitter accounts with fewer than 3,600 tweets. According to the Github page, this is a known bug. Thankfully though, it’s not a show-stopper.
ODDS: is how often the script will tweet.
ORDER: How much sense your bot makes when it tweets. You can customize this.
Tweet_Account: The name of your bots account, you can run up to 120 bots off 1 app, and each app feature is tied to a specific account, using the OP's data sheets you can run unlimited anything.

Part 3 incoming

ow, you’re going to use a service called Heroku. It’s known as a cloud Platform as a Service. Basically, it’s where your code is going to live. Heroku will also take care of running the script and tweeting on a schedule. But first, you have to upload your code.
you'll have to first sign up for a Heroku account.
You’ll also need to download the Heroku Toolbelt, which allows your command line interface to talk to Heroku. When it’s finished downloading, open the file to install it.
As part of this sign-up process, you’ll need to connect your credit card with Heroku. It’s lame that Heroku makes you do this, but it won’t charge you for what you’re going to be doing.
Howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrr, you dont need to verify it is your card, go get one of those cheap walmart cards and load 5$ onto it, this method, I think, was designed to prevent mass spam use by children. It's sort of a pay wall method.
Now you’ll go into the command line. Launch the Terminal application. If you’ve worked with Terminal before, you can skip the next few paragraphs.
For this next part, you need to get into the heroku_ebooks folder, which probably went to your Downloads folder. Here’s the command you’ll need to type; after you do that, hit enter:

cd downloads/heroku_ebooks-master
Once you’re inside the folder, you need to set up git. Git is the middleman that gets your folder from the computer onto Heroku.

Git doesn’t come installed on a computer. It comes bundled in a suite of developer tools called XCode. Type in “git” in your Terminal and hit enter. If it’s not installed, there will be a prompt for you to install XCode. Once that’s finished, you can run the following commands. You’ll need to type and hit enter, one by one, like so.

Part 4 incoming

git init

This makes a new git repository. Basically, it creates a space for you to put your code.

git add .

This tells git that it’s going to process all the files in your current folder.

git commit -am “Add all files”

This is a message that describes the action you’re taking with these files.

heroku create --stack cedar

This tells Heroku to create a space (a server) for your files on their site (formally called a Deployment Environment). This might take a few moments. It will then prompt you to enter the email and password associated with your Heroku account.

git push heroku master

This is the final step and “pushes” your folder to Heroku.

Note: If you want to change something in your settings file, or if you made a mistake, change the file, save, and run the following commands. Remember, you have to be in the heroku_ebooks folder to do this, which the first command takes care of after you launch Terminal.

cd heroku_ebooks

git add local_settings.py

git commit -am “Update local_settings.py”

git push heroku master

If it’s working, you should get an output that has a bunch of lines starting with “remote: …,”
Now, the moment of truth! Run the following command in Terminal to see if it’s working.

heroku run worker

This might not work perfectly every time. The algorithm doesn’t send out tweets if they’re too similar to previous tweets or if they’re too long. In those cases, the return text would read something like, “TOO SIMILAR:” or “TOO LONG:.”
Keep the bot’s Twitter account open to make sure it does. (Pro tip: In Terminal, instead of retyping the command every time, just hit the up arrow, which calls the most recent command, and hit enter.)
PART 5

Lets do this boys!
STOMP THE LEFT INTO THE GROUND.
NO PRISONERS!
NO SURVIVORS!

you faggots like being used and abused, YOU MUST LOVE IT

So far, the bot will only tweet if you run the heroku run worker command in the Terminal. You want to automate it, so it’ll take care of that work for you. This means you need to set up a schedule, which Heroku can also do.

Type and run:

heroku addons:add scheduler:standard

This tells Heroku to install the scheduler tool. If you didn’t add your credit card to your Heroku account earlier, this command won’t work.
.This will open the page to set up the scheduler. Click “Add New Job,” type in “worker” after the $ sign, and set the Frequency to “Hourly” (or whatever you want).
and done. If you dont want the ODDS method, dont use a card. IF you find any improvements to the method please do tell me.

Once you've established the foundation, all you need to do is make fake accounts and add them to the bot machine. Spread them all over the country and use fake geotags if you want, tag them at starbucks, malls, colleges, anywhere the normies generally like to browse IRL.

>I'm a gangsta, I'm a streight up G, I'll make all you media niggas regret fucking with me.

yes

>he doesnt like getting sadom

>#SOULSEARCHING2017
how many per user?

Bumping for turkanons eyes.

Not the kids - stop involving the kids.
The kids are most definitely not the intended mark for those comments.

Haven't we seen enough of this shit, let alone it being so close to home like this? This reeks, and I suggest anyone who has the chance buries it before the stench gets stuck to any point you try to make in the near future.

>1 post by this ID
>0.02c deposited into your account

Fucking fantastic, thanks user.

This is a blue shill campaign to see if they can manipulate Sup Forums. Don't fall for obvious shill bait.

Except nothing happened at 11am today. Fake and gay.

The fuck is this?

I need a quick rundown

Thanks Alex, I'm gona go get some tacobell now, wish my anus luck!

More like taco hell, eat lots of fiber.

Not much I can say. You can't shake my hand and gauge my integrity, so I'm not going to assume you have the worst in mind when it the OP's idea. Some things you just can't take back. Children are a big step that you just can't take back.

Already did my contribution with a real story
Sup Forums taught me thr truth
thanks guys

Bumping for texas user

I have 6 twitter account with about 3,000 followers a piece. Hopefully some of them pick this up.

This might be a ruse and twitter will shoah everyone using the hash tag.

What do we tweet though? Trump pics?

Tweet this

democrats who support Trump

Read the original operation, the media is trying to start a flame war against lefties who voted trump, so we are spamming the hashtag they are going to use to prevent them from using it for their news cycle.

Heres the screenshot

Oh hay, thanks kek

>pic
You could just make those accounts using Mailinator.

i've seen posts deleted about this, what gives?

BUMPITY

Good to retweet but be sure to tweet yourself since that's the only way to make it trend

bump

Bumperino

Keep at it lads

are you talking about here or on twitter?
twitter appears to be censoring the hashtag.

I'm talking about on here. On the catalog, I've seen different posts, click on them, get 404.

bump
Give me a quick rundown on what we're doing here.

This hasn't blown up, but could this have been the story user wanted to attach the hashtag to?

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/nyu-professor-former-leftist-nothing-comes-close-personal-invective-insults-degrading-imagery-left/

Yall niggas walking into a trap. This has shill written all over it.

>unverified white house insider asks us to preemptively trend the hashtag #SoulSearching2017 beginning 11:00 est today.
>use stories of switching from left to right or how the movement inspired you to be a better neet.

everyone participating is likely already aware of this possibility. there are contingency plans.

I don't have Twitter but I'll give this a bump.

I really have been soul-searching. I used to be liberal, but it seems like liberals just applaud any abuse of government power if it gets Trump out of office.

This.
I was a demi-rat two years ago: now I want the party to disappear.

maybe. if that's the story them i am finally phased; i'm finally scared of the government. that would be an incredible level of detail that they control if this is the story motivating this twitter operation.
i did grab this gem out of the story, though:
>The Left has utterly and completely lost its way and I no longer want anything to do with it.
This guy's story and tweets can be capitalized on. If we can get the tweets or snaps of the tweets from him we can use that along with our trending hashtag.
i'm working right now but can someone try to get their hand on some of the more juicy ones he received?

checked

This; checked.

war is dirty, son

It is imperative to them that Trump fails, particularly in his anti-immigration plans. And by that I mean, he must fail to even enact them. Because once the world sees that it can be done, and that the host country will be better off, the knowledge of this will spread throughout the Western World. This is why the left has had it all turned up to 11 for weeks now; Trump...must...FAIL! And he must fail quickly!

im mean, im gonna bump the thread, but this has kike writen all over it. a guy that the only insult that know is "shill" "oo i hate all shill" ffs. its to obvious.

What could it possibly be that would benefit the left? It's showing that there isn't shame in crossing party lines to show support for possible change and disavowing violence from the left.

I sometimes wish Clinton won so that I wouldn't have to put up with this shit anymore.

Then again I don't want to end up like South America or Europe

boomp

see

well i saw i post of a meeting in a university about how the right "works" in the internet with a pepe the frog propaganda.. let me see if a can find that post in the archives.
well this could give them some live examples while they do that pussy reunion

I feel like if you have to automate it, you shouldn't bother.

here it is
and coincidetally its in the same day.. weird to me, maybe it is stupid, but it is a posibility

I'm not worthy!

Where is the habbening?

They nuked my Rabbi Saul Brodonsky account.

I'm down to 4 rabbis, 3 priests and 4 repentant sjws.

they're pawns, leave 'em! keep moving! we'll build a monument to fallen accounts after this is all over.

bumping for support!
I really should make a twitter account...

Every time I see this it makes me want a Pepe hoodie. God dammit.

I don't even wear hoodies.

Godspeed!

What si it? Preemptive strike on media? i don't get it...