Can we immigrate more Europeans to the US?

So have we taken all the Europeans that want to come here? do our laws prioritize third worlders. If so, how do we change that.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Poles_in_the_United_States#1960s_and_1970s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

which european nations would be welcome?

No fuck that. Europe needs to be saved

lol shut up

any at this point

Fuck you, i'll not leave europe. It's my home and i will sink with it

lol I don't care what you do, but I was wondering if any more Europeans wanted to come here that would still be restricted in this day and age.

seriously guys, can someone actually answer my question?

are all those asians not good enough? see pic (legal immigrants)

this. But I think my country has a long way to go before it goes multi kulti.

Why do you want more europeans to US, OP?

No, I want european countries there.

build up the white demographics

I read this, and it was pretty sad...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Poles_in_the_United_States#1960s_and_1970s

Do you need a fantastic cook? If not, im not interested

I actually have a plan to come to study in a private college in a small town over at Michigan. It's a conservative college and their entire faculty is basically Trump supporters (looked it up on their site).

Not sure if I would permanently move to US though, but I wouldn't rule this out on a condition that I find a solid gf in there.

Less focus on immigration and more focus on increasing white reproduction. Just moving people around isn't going to solve anything.

Hey, I am from Michigan lol. I'd welcome you here. Can you say what college it is that you are going too? Michigan women can be good and bad, so it is possible. I wouldn't abandon your home country though if you love it that much though.

That doesn't have a big as impact as immigration. It is a good long term solution, but it is not good enough in the short term.

Please, adopt me.

I'd like to move to Usa, but too afraid of being shot/getting sick and being fucked because muh capitalism

Don't let fear dictate your dreams.

Hillsdale College, I want to study art major there (I'm a graphic designer by trade, but I'd like to have an american education) since it's literally the only place to study art where I wouldn't be surrounded by libshits. Also, they have American Constitution 101 in their curriculum, which sounds like a cool class, considering how badly europe could use something similar to this.

I also looked up that Michigan has roughly the same climate (couldn't stand the heat of Cali, Texas or Florida), and the Hillsdale country is 95% white, which is good for me, since I am not used to being around minorities and I am kinda afraid of the niggers or spic gangs.

I am not abandoning my home country, I just feel like my country does not offer enough opportunities for my personal development and I need to reach outwards. My initial plan is to move back Estonia and use the gained education to get high-tier jobs here and maybe become a CEO. But like I said, it's not rock solid, if something compels me strongly to stay in US permanently and settle down, I would.