Moroccan immigrant almost raped by his Italian girlfriend

>February 22, Bologna - Italy
>21 year old woman, probably under the effect of drugs, wants to have sex in public with her pusher boyfriend.
>When he refuses, she assaults him.
>He runs to the police seeking help, with her chasing him down.
>Police steps in to arrest the girl.
>Wounds a cop by biting his arm.
>ilrestodelcarlino.it/bologna/cronaca/sesso-piazza-verdi-1.2913892

This gave me an idea. We are always complaining about how mudshites are raping our women. Shouldn't we start to rape them too, both men and women? We are at an advantage here, as we have way more fags than they do.

>>He runs to the police seeking help, with her chasing him down.
What a sad man, can't even stop his woman

why would you want to fuck a druggie

also your mentality about rape with men is why nobody takes it seriously.

Well, ask George Soros to launch the propaganda.

Nothing in my post implied I wanted to fuck a druggie tho retard

>checks flag

>Bologna
Nothing to see here, just another day in the communist caliphate of Bologna

>We are always complaining about how mudshites are raping our women.
>We are at an advantage here, as we have way more fags than they do.
It's not exactly unheard of for older men to fuck young boys or friends to just buttfuck one another in a lot of Muslim countries. But it's "not gay" because it's not "love." Muslims are gigantic faggots.

first post true post

really makes you think...

it wasn't his girlfriend. he was just a junkie hoping that blowing him off he would give her some drug

>Bologna
I thought they already formed their own independent commune where turnstiles are shot for being enemies of the people

>let's show how nondegenerate we are by following what a junkie did and having sex with brown people
Brilliant plan.

> having a shitalian girlfriend

don't do this, guys

>are shot
Except they aren't shot but beaten with sticks at best, as like every good commie they are strongly anti gun. Then the riot police arrives and fires tear gas grenades in their teeth and all they do in reaction is crying and screaming like the little bitches they are.
Just another day in Bologna.
Being a cop in that city must be a dream come true. Everywhere you look it's full of commies doing stupid shit, enabling you to legally beat the living fuck out of them.

European women are literally raping Arabs lol. Same shit happened in Rotherham..the white girls are begging to be fucked

Bologna is the shitty commie town of Italy, shame on it

Still beats BECOMING the arab, Nigel.

Never underestimate a horny Italian woman on drugs.

european women desperately want big masculine arab cock.

Your women dont want you to the point that they rape non white men. They will give birth to half Arabs while you quietly go extinct

>Your women dont want you to the point that they rape non white men.

>dirty Emilian commie drug addict that probably looks like pic related.
>woman
No thanks. Arabs can have them all. Although they would still qualify as 9/10 by British beauty standards, I still prefer STD-free women.

>coalburner
>Bologna

The memes are real.

First mistake I made in Rome

>meanwhile, this is how the average Turkish male immigrant living in Italy looks like.

>Bologna
fucking shithole full of mutts and degeneracy

>Arabs can have them all.

We are going to have them and also the ones you don't wish us to have because they also want us much more than they want you.

>we
HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nigger

>Italian women
>Wanting subhumans whose idea of best practices in personal hygiene is turning your dirty underwear inside out and wear them again the next day.
Yeah, sure.