You Americans are huge badasses

you Americans are huge badasses

>huge
Read: fat
>badasses
Read: pantshitters

Never fuck with short guys

And Finland isn't full of nippledicks and shitlords?

the manlet is a gook

That little gook probably can't even carry a regular 6' - 6'3" soldier. Pathetic. Might as well allow women to serve in combat roles.

Found the manlet

fucking gooks making us look bad

Yeah Americans are so pathetic we have to protect a worthless nation like Poland.

We all must be stronk again

What about nukes user?

Rifles sort of make being that big a little obsolete.

Ask the gooks in vietnam.

Size doesn't matter when you have to superior firepower senpai

so are we here now, asking my little opinion to win an argument made by a baitposter on a chinese image board. And here i was under the impression that Americans still think they won the Vietnam war.
You americans are truly done for lol.

someone post the real one

Funny I don't see any polish troops here in the US. Why is that?

Most countries use the biggest and most intimidating looking guys for things like MP's.
America just dumps its retards there so they don't end up doing something dumb out in the field.

BURGERS BTFO'd

Eat shit, Russian chattel. I've seen this exact same thread come up before with the exact same picture from a Polish fag. Your boys weren't doing too well when the Russians and Germans showed up. I'm surprised your whitewashed field niggers were able to lace up their* boots.

*by which I mean the old hand me downs you bought from a REAL military.

I don't. They never have anything that I want.

> why burgers did not send their best man to protect me? (((

>blocks your path
I heard someone was talking shit about manlets here?

Please consider, that Russian chattel does not eat shit. If would be great honor for them to be one.

Comparing MP's every MP i knew was a angry little manlet.

>US comes to Poland as a show of force against Poolands worst enemy the roooskie rooster
>Poolanders make fun of burgertroops
>Poolanders want a EU army, which means basically a german/french run western european army that will leave Eastern Europe out to dry just like the West has done since time immemorial

It's really sad that you krauts have so little pride in your national identity that you use a pic with an EU flag instead of your own. Truly. I'm not even meming right now, that shit disheartening.

fucking gooks make us look like a bunch of teenage girls

Polackenlümmel

Polish woodland camo is way cooler than multicam, but I don't get why they ruin it by wearing those belts. Does anyone know?

The pic depicts soldiers from various eu countries. not just germany

take this one instead if you want

holy fucking kek. that picture on the right made me inhale coffee and i'm an American.

It's military police and it's peacetime.

nukes incoming

When will amerilets learn?

Why is there no more of that autistic eagle for your flag? Non-scandy euro flags look like shit. So boring and uniform.

Why are all euro flags the same?

Did you even serve, Hans

since when the fuck have bananas been european cuisine?

Prove you're not one

>Look at Amerian Special Forces
>All 5'9 or under
>Hardly any deaths

>Fucking idiot barbarian countries still employ 6ft+ soldiers
>They suck
>Can't move
>Can barely take cover

There's a reason why we're the best. It's because we do less posturing and more efficient killing.

You rock that peacock red beret though, big fella. You look neat.

Lol army MPs one of them is asian, they probably put them there to make poland seem stronk.

MP isnt a combat role you dumb serbian nigger

lulz, grundausbildung starts in a week
any suggestions what to do before/as preparation?

If our marines physically represented how they acted, yes that's exactly what they would look like.

Russian (appropriated by other soviets and soviet minorities) tradition to put contrast stuff on people, who are allowed to manage road traffic.

In that room where diplomats go from Worst Korea to Best Korea, Do those guards just have a staring contest?

do you think they fantasize about best korea declaring war and shooting the other guy in the face?

grow a pair

Top KEK

>It's military police and it's peacetime.
Yes, thanks for pointing that out. It's important that police belts be highly visible, so they don't completely vanish using that camo technology. People need to see police, its very important.

Intresting. I do know that the red baret is tradition for mp's though.

Yes. It just always makes me laugh when camo is worn "for show". Nvm.

Is that /ourguy/ Trudeau on the left?

Pretty much i imagine i do know they only pick the biggest and toughest looking guys for that post solely to make South Korea look stronk.

A non-factor. You don't win a war with nukes, they're just last resort that you'd use to deny everyone else their victory.

are the viets still commie?
answer : yes

vietnam : 1
usa : 0

POLISH MASTERRACE

Thats why im joining in the first place

>be american
>get short

Looks like a good alternative

but half of those EUs are shit

>poles
>having any quality other than height

>germans
>war

>finns
>:DDD benis :DDD

>Stavridis

A fuckin greek

Are Greeks white?

I'm a manlet and i'll admit it makes life alot more depressing but if there's one place it has benefits, it's on the battle field.

The funniest part of that picture is the fact that those big strapping young swedish lads are now living in cuck sheds. Never getting the chance to kill anything.

This right here. Useless countries focus on pageantry over combat readiness.

>bongs
>having any other quality than weight

as white as white gets
argentinigger

trudeau being a member of the swedish military would explain why he's such a turbocuck

At least were not manlets, amirite

howso
all the tall men go on to become commisioned officers and order you to take bullets for them

Stop shilling faggot, this picture make me laugh but still USA can rape every country in the world.

but I was talking about your armed forces
you retarded plumber

the only thing people ever post about poland in relation to the armed forces is that the average guard is a couple inches taller than the Americans stationed in Poland

>living in cuck sheds
>Never getting the chanve to kill anything
Spoken like a true 60%er

i think he meant you guys being small, having rifles you won anyway against america alone despite them committing war crimes

Wearing forest camo for white male is only natural.

Beret colors can hardly be named traditions, as it came only lately and everybody has done their own meaning of this rainbow for themselves.

>Military Police
Ahh yes, the biggest idiots in our armed forces after the Marines. Got duped into spending their four or maybe six years checking IDs at the gate or writing traffic violations on post. That signup bonus of 3k was just too good to pass up.

Manlet + Marines = Manlines

They Should pimp-out the south-korea side with a ps4, flatscreen, and play call of duty all day.

that would REALLY piss off best korea

Shut the fuck up, boot. You aren't shit and chances are you won't be shit.

Jesus, I've officially found the Kraut version of "as a future US Marine". Haze yourself.

Nice try austrian. I know my country is fucked but my country was set on this course long before the common man had vast access to the information that showed the repercussions of letting the freed slaves stay here and letting in spics. Your countries on the hand are watching it happen in real time and you have seen how fucked my country is yet you do nothing.

>Europe pretending to have any fruits other than (((figs)))
Europe is good at cooking and genocide, nothing else

More like bad hugeasses amirite??

>fit better in tanks
>fully covered by most vehicles without having to crouch
>less likely to get sniped, smaller target

Tall ones will make great targets for the snipers

found the call of duty fan

>honor, respect, ability to shoot a gun like any other >>>>>> looks
Thatl go over a lot of heads though. considering this is Sup Forums where things you cant control can devalue you.
>muh genes

Dude honestly i feel like the North would rape the south at least initially. Think about the South Korean forces all grew up in luxury with flat screens and PS4's meanwhile the North Koreans are all starving from birth and know only hardship and how to live off eating grass. What produces a harder solider.

Found the moose nigger.

> this manlet hook

Hey they are not all manlets. Here is a pic of American and Serbian soldiers.

those white holsters are dope

the point was the tall guys dont get put in those dangerous positions, whats a bugger target, someone who is on the field or somone who isnt. lel.

ree fuck off polski stop making fun of my countrymen

>they are not all manlets
>6 out of 7 are manlets
top kek

This. I feel like those best koreans are probably tough mother fuckers. Meanwhile their opponents are a bunch of K-pop loving plastic surgery addicts. If it was a fair match up between the two with no US assistance my money is on best korea raping the shit out of worst korea.

t. 60% manlet

>manlet police

>Canadian and Australian special forces consistently ranked some of the best in the world
>Have a small fraction of the numbers other forces have
>Still employ 6ft+ soldiers
It seems your theory lacks weight, unlike most American soldiers, who seem to have it in abundance.

That's awesome. How does it compare to China, Russia or Euro countries?