HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT MY THREAD ABOUT THE ALIEN PIC GOT DELETED SHIT. I WILL DUMP ALL PICTURES I GOT BEFORE I GET 404 AGAIN

sunglasses?

You're on the wrong board

fuck off

top kek

im fuken ur sister mutherfuker jagoff loser tnt bitch she gives good deep throat n i g g as

Ayyyyyyy lmao

HOLY SHIT THE THREAD WHERE THE PICTURES GOT DUMPED GOT 404'D

it's freddy fuckbear

>Post thread about ayys on/pol/
>said thread gets pruned
>Oh shit c'mon guieees it's a conspiracy
Take it to/x/ m8

Looks fake desu

>inb4 its real

fuck off2
SETI is political.

nah. it's so fake it's going to be reported by the MSM

watch.

wut the fug - is that pepe??

that would be hilarious desu

>is that a pepe?

>pepes were ayy lmaos

OH SHI

Oh fug I was lurking there DDD:

But this isn't SETI is it? It's just some vague pic. Could be the inside of a goatse tbqh famalamborgini

Post more ayy.

i thought the pics were hq

The filename on this pic was Kel

>TFW space vampires send their underlings to fuck around with your serbian rice-arranging discussion board and so you start taking a closer look at them
>TFW you discover that the space vampires are actually space vampires and undo hundreds of years of secrecy through accidental shitposting and total conjecture
>TFW the space vampires respond by reeing viciously and shutting your serbian rice-arranging discussion board down for hours

Let's try to find out what it is before we argue about MSM the jews and error 404

ummm, we all know this already. Starcraft is just old earth history

That's either A: a distorted image of a person wearing glasses in order to draw attention away from the real cause of the shut down.

B:A cybernetic organism wearing some kind of "glasses" attached to his/her optic nerves and exposed/transperant brain.

C: Swamp Gas