>Lamont: Remainers' 'duty' not to undermine Brexit talks
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39038115

>UK economy picks up in late 2016 but signs of Brexit hit appear
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-economy-idUKKBN1610WI

>France's Macron meets PM May in London, vows to stand up for EU
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-france-election-macron-idUKKBN1601HF

>Minister seeks big changes to farm policy post-Brexit
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-farming-leadsom-idUKKBN1601K7

>Retreat on rate rises as Philip Hammond considers extra funding for independent shops and small companies
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/21/retreat-rate-rises-philip-hammond-considers-extra-funding-independent/

>Brexit talks could get 'gory, bitter and twisted', former ambassador warns
theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/22/brexit-talks-could-get-gory-bitter-and-twisted-sir-ivan-rogers

Hansard Committee Reports

>The process for exiting the European Union and the Government's negotiating objectives
publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201617/cmselect/cmexeu/815/81502.htm

>Brexit: the options for trade
publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201617/ldselect/ldeucom/72/7202.htm

>Brexit: future UK–EU security and police cooperation
publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201617/ldselect/ldeucom/77/7702.htm

>Brexit: UK-Irish relations
publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201617/ldselect/ldeucom/76/7602.htm

>European Scrutiny Committee - Wednesday 1 February 2017

Subject: EU-UK relations in preparation for Brexit
Witnesses: Sir Ivan Rogers KCMG, former Permanent Representative of the UK to the European Union
parliamentlive.tv/Event/Index/0d6145fa-5329-426d-8300-8eda8f215184

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=rgThh7sDgNM

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4249362/Did-Tom-Watson-dab-dance-Commons.html
theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/22/labour-is-clapped-out-banger-on-bricks-according-to-stoke-focus-group
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shard
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/39051079/backlash-after-primark-pulls-fantastically-offensive-walking-dead-t-shirt
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/emerging-tensions-small-heath-after-12628492
metro.co.uk/2017/02/21/asylum-seeker-11-raped-foster-brother-after-going-into-care-6462379/
stokesentinel.co.uk/survey-predicts-tight-result-in-stoke-on-trent-central-by-election/story-30149927-detail/story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Will he win?

You bored too lad?

reminder catholics are mentally retarded pedophiles

>tfw Smelly Snelly wins tomorrow night

Please put this in next OP:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4249362/Did-Tom-Watson-dab-dance-Commons.html

Just cannot cunting wait until tomorrow.

H Y P E

Sure. Assuming that I do make the next thread.

50/50 chance. Labour hold but one of the most leave areas. Corbyn has been bombing in the polls since his rise so this might help Nuttal

Big Soup.

Post saucy MPs.

The bookies suggest that Mussolini will win.
Dont look at the odds, look at the bet limits.
Bookies are jews.

Could someone post on the old thread to kill it.

>dont want to be a cucktholic
>CoE is getting more and more cucked by the day
What do lads?

Why is it so slow today

t. kike

Everyone's busy fucking your mum lol

>Only three out of ten Stoke residents who voted Labour in 2015 told the focus group they would definitely do so again this week

theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/22/labour-is-clapped-out-banger-on-bricks-according-to-stoke-focus-group

No

Tory win in Copeland

Labour hold in Stoke with a decreased vote share from 2015

Wagie o'clock!

Fucking hell how old are those buses?

>TFW no YKTD

What are your favourite British cities, lads?

>Duncan Michie, a second year Chemistry student, said: “I think it seems to be some Sup Forums user who thinks they are some edgy genius or they have National Action tendencies.

Looks like a first generation Optare Solo from the late 90s. Honestly would not be in service in any decent place.

He makes a post or two a day now and harvests a bunch of (you)s from all the desperate mongs. I'm also convinced he still spends as much time on these threads but he lurks instead of posting now, it must be so maddening for him when he says "mayflies" and "anonymongs" posting but he he has to restrain himself.

That's what I mean they must be third or fourth 'generation' hand me down from different cities.

London

I know I just want him to come back and post regularly to keep threads moving and on track

Quite strange these days because even the shittiest of towns seem to get brand new buses.

Stop providing him with comments to screen cap then and provide decent content and comments.

any methodist or independant evangelicals near you?

I guess its up to the private companies as the government don't regulate how often they change the vehicles

my areas skyline looks ugly and american

Wasted potential. And what the fuck is that jagged triangle on the right? Reminds me of pic related

also most of the blocks on the right are empty but two more skyscrapers are being built for fuck knows why

Morning lads

The shard? Its the tallest building in Europe I believe

Afternoon lad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shard

kys pedophiles

There are worse skylines out there

like coventry

quads of truth

Are you black?

There's no place like home

Im white english. Anyway our niggers here are bro tier

>Anyway our niggers here are bro tier
Shut ap blud

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/39051079/backlash-after-primark-pulls-fantastically-offensive-walking-dead-t-shirt
Customer Ian Lucraft, who complained about the top to Primark, and his wife Gwen had been in a Sheffield branch of the store when they spotted the item of clothing.

"We were shocked when we came face to face with a new T-shirt with a racially explicit graphic and text," he told The Sheffield Star.

"It was fantastically offensive and I can only assume that no-one in the process of ordering it knew what they were doing, or were aware of its subliminal messages.

"The graphic has a large American baseball bat, wrapped round with barbed wire, and covered with blood.

"This image relates directly to the practice of assaulting black people in America.

"It is directly threatening of a racist assault, and if I were black and were faced by a wearer I would know just where I stood."

>tfw went to Hallam for a semester

No he won't, Labour voters are thick as they come, they believe Labour's lies about UKIP privatising the NHS

If I filter Not Bomber Rimmer, will it improve my bowsing experience?

Yes

Next question

I filter all tripfags

>Yes
Cool
>Next question
did they fugg?

thas my city that is

No, but they did everything but.

Next question

Why do I have to read the comments to find out the nature of the trouble in Birmingham?

birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/emerging-tensions-small-heath-after-12628492

Got the Navy psychometric test coming up soon, anyone got any tips on psychometric tests?

Ikea is a damnation to any skyline, ruddy Swedes

Yeah. Just act like a turbonormie.

It's pretty easy to see the kinds of answers they want. Hide your powerlevel.

Try not to mention Jews.

Exactly they're thick as fuck, but also pissed off. Nuttal looks working class, sounds working class and is effectively blue labour (if you ignore the NHS comments) He might not win but has a pretty good chance

Exactly what I think will happen. I've heard from people in Stoke that the postal votes are heavily for Labour.

Don't say anything stupid

>Asylum seeker, 11, ‘raped younger foster brother at home that took him in’

metro.co.uk/2017/02/21/asylum-seeker-11-raped-foster-brother-after-going-into-care-6462379/

>The foster family, who had cared for the boy for over two years before the alleged attack, contacted social services and police after the victim told his mother that ‘his bottom hurt’.

>He also told police: ‘He did some bad stuff to me. He hurt me. He does it every day.’

>Mr Smith added: ‘The defendant’s DNA profile was found on these swabs. The Crown cannot say for certain the DNA came from semen but we can say semen was found in the anal canal and DNA was on the swabs.

I love Norwich and Norfolk just like any old boy, however the students are all leftie faggots

dont mention the houlocast

stokesentinel.co.uk/survey-predicts-tight-result-in-stoke-on-trent-central-by-election/story-30149927-detail/story.html

Seriously, how are these Labour drones so obtuse? Labour is largely not the native working class party anymore. It really isn't hard to see.

This milo stuff makes me so angry

Such obvious bullshit and it actuallyy worked

Why the Navy lad? Is it the at sea pay

>The Crown cannot say for certain the DNA came from semen but we can say semen was found in the anal canal and DNA was on the swabs.

lmao

pakis can't rape white people if there are no white people

muh nhs
same why brexit happend

Well I hate milo so I'm happy with the left for once

jeeesus

>The absolute state of Labour

If post ending in 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 the queen will finally end her reign and charles shall be king!

Oh christ this lineup will make for a good thread

>Greening

WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER FACE?

>Greening

C I V I C
I
V
I
C

>angela raynor

Lmao I'm blocked by her on Twitter and I don't even tweet, I only follow people.

The curse of the lesbian

Which is code for falsified

I propose "The NHS Party". Our public platform will consist of all the typical "muh nhs" platitudes, then once we get into power we will implement a radically conservative/traditionalist agenda.

>snp dropped by ferryhill during the weekend and posted an approximate 1,400 leaflets
>walking to the bus station on monday to see the bins crammed full of snp leaflets

A B E R D E E N
B
E
R
D
E
E
N

JHOJ