What did she mean by this? Why didn't she fill in the X?

What did she mean by this? Why didn't she fill in the X?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_Burgundy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Tfw no qt gf holding sign

She wants the big white cock in her pussy

>Mexican shitheads making signs to protest Trump that reads Make America Mexico Again
>Qt makes a sing to remind filthy mexishit leeches Mexico is a runaway spanish colony
>triggered meztos

THIS

heh

Make Mexico a monarchy again!

She's telling the spics around her that she's not to be crossed.

He last thought must have been :
>But Louis-Napoléon told me everything would be fine!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_Burgundy

STOP GETTING COLONIZED

As a Spaniard living in Texas, it is true, Mexican women just want to mejorar la raza while keeping their language and culture.

I can't name the number of mexican mothers who want to hook me up with their daughter because I'm a pale spaniard. And then on top of that the women themselves see you as the goldilocks situation of mejorar la raza and maintaining their "latino" identity politics.

Yooo! what up bromios?
i just got done drinking a six pack of of ranch, and i just wanna talk about one of the greatest sports of like the world.
You know what it is mellow, Air Hockey, that's what it is.

So i'm like at the local Chuck E Cheese right mellow, and i'm just knocking the floor out of all these kids in air hockey, so then one of the employees shows up and tells me i'm too grown for this shit and i should leave, and i tell him, "beat me at air hockey, and i'll leave" and he's like, "that's not how it works sir" and i'm like "just beat me in a girl of air hockey and i'll leave bruh" he refuses and i'm like "you chicken bruh? look everybody we got a chicken over here!" and all the kids are like OOOOOOOHHH!, the peer presure gets to him and we play a game, Pshhh i wasn't even trying and he lost. he got mad and called the manager, so he show's up firmly and politely tells me to leave. so i tell him, "hey bruh, before i leave can i at least cash in these tickets for a prize and get a pizza?" he politely say's yes.
i get my slize and prize, leave chuck's on my long board mellow.

>As a Spaniard living in Texas
hello chicano

>triggered meztos
Shut the fuck up balserito cubano.

Tejano actually. Family has been here since they fled the Spanish civil war because they didn't want to be commies.

maybe I got the wrong impression but it seems Mexicans are most pro-Spanish out of their former colonies, why?

Tejanos are from the days of the Republic of Tejas you fucking liar, I can almost bet that you're a fucking serote salvatrucha.

Tejanos are hispanics who integrate 100% to the Texan culture. I'm a Texan first, an American 2nd. Visit San Antonio and you'll understand compa.

And nah worse than salvatrucha, my family is 50% AndalusiANO, I just won the genetic lotto to get super pale skin and bright green eyes.

because she's on of NBC's legendary "rich, evil, straight, white males™ that really run the world" only in disguise

The X in Mexico is subject to much controversy here and in Spanish speaking countries, as it's an archaic form of writing the letter J
At some point Spain decided that writing Méjico was correct, so now it's a matter of identity politics, with J advocates being mostly pro-Spain cucks

I find this image very amusing.

REEEEEE! Delete yourself!

this is very interesting. thanks pedro.

>Why didn't she fill in the X?

beaners are fucking lazy

>J advocates being mostly pro-Spain cucks
>pro-Spain
>the cucks in this scenario

Au contraire

wrong

I really, really, really like this image

What is it? Is it a joke on whites being like blacks, saying Where the brunettes? Instead of where the white women at?

SHE'S SCREAMING FOR WHITE COCK

THERE'S NO OTHER WAY TO INTERPRET THE SIGN.

>Mexico
Mejico plz no!

Make Mexico an empty desert again

She wants an EU passport for free gibs clearly.

Are you dense mate?

>that Blazing Saddles reference

best toothpaste