DRUMPF BTFO BY BASED SWEDEN

DRUMPF BTFO BY BASED SWEDEN

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/sweden-donald-trump-official-twitter-refugee-rape-attack-claims-debunk-immigration-a7592821.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
archive.is/GGez3
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/sweden-donald-trump-official-twitter-refugee-rape-attack-claims-debunk-immigration-a7592821.html
twitter.com/sweden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

archive it or fuck off

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

>Based Sweden

DU GAMLA DU FRIA DU FJÄLLHÖGA NORD

archive.is/GGez3

DERFLUMPF BTFO!!

Nothing to see here

Black people aren't killing people in America either.

I'm also Mickey Mouse

I hope you have already archived that shit.

> autistic liberal arts student, possibly with gonorrhea, takes time out of furious masturbation session, to haul cherry picked stats out of his arse, and make nonsensical claim not supported by any available evidence

journalistic integrity as good as ever over at the independent, i see

>called out for their shit hole country
>their people are waking up and realizing that they are being lied to, that the media is corrupt and they are being censored from what is really happening
>realizing 30 year old men are going to school with their 13 year old daughters
>realizing there is no crime reported in no go zones because no fucking goes into them and they gave up on these no mans lands so have no official stats on the rapes and murders and grenade attacks

Being in a full panic mode that their fucking lies are being broadcast to the world and their people are going to realize how fucked their femnazi government has screwed them has them in full meltdown mode. I hope trump calls out canadas cuckholdery soon too. Maybe shed light on the fucking corrupt cbc media and liberals funded by the fucking muslim brotherhood here too.

Wait, so were are they debunking anything? It looked like the Swedefag was just going NUH UH!

>independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/sweden-donald-trump-official-twitter-refugee-rape-attack-claims-debunk-immigration-a7592821.html

That article literally shows nothing at all.

>That article literally shows nothing at all.
look, it's debunked BECAUSE THEY SAY SO

Also, taking a look at their economic stats, they're still 1.2% more unemployed than they were in '01, and at least 1.3% more than they were before the '08 financial crisis.

Plus, if they caulate unemployment the same way as we do, rapefugees whith no jobs who aren't looking for jobs arent counting.

Considering that only 500 of the 163,000 nigs and mudslimes they let in last year have found work, this seems likely to be the case.

>Burger King so incompetent, he gets BTFO on his favourite medium by a tiny EU state

Tbh by doing this Sweden is just making more of an embarrassment of itself. But of course their government is too fucking retarded to comprehend this

Kek Sweden wants to explain every which way trump is wrong doing the usual mental gymnastics in complete denial of their country. They are so desperate to make Sweden look like a perfect utopia these constant articles reek of the desperation.

>based Sweden

>use emotions to win arguments
It is actually good advice. Stupid people are easily convinced with emotions. I do it all the time.

It is especially funny when you tell a person what to feel and they do it.

As Al Capone once told, You can get much further with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone.

Same goes here, you need both.

Winning an argument and being right are different things. This is good advice indeed (at least the headlines).

I thought it was Mao Zedong that said that.

nvm I'm wrong. He said
>Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun.

Not gonna lie, former Sweden's friend here. This is fucking hilarious watching Sweden crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this country get a grip.

well keked

Mao Zedong told that political power grows from a barrel of a gun.

Bump

Ironically, this is called Stockholm Syndrome.

Hurry up and crash and burn, Sweden. At least if you do it quickly enough perhaps the rest of the western world will take it as a lesson in time to preserve our own civilizations and cultures.

this is the twitter account in question
twitter.com/sweden

They only allow people with a certain political view to use it

>comet pizza is a fact

You realize that he was referencing the nuclear terror attack there which has been covered up, don't you? I mean go ahead and back him into a corner on this one if you wish. You'll just play right into his hands when he reveals what he knows.

Big fan of yours Mr. Mouse.How's Donald Duck doing?