It is beginning - NASA announcement that will profoundly change history

nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/index.html#public

Trump will make space great again with this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

futurism.com/nasa-just-found-a-solar-system-with-7-earth-like-planets/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NASA got the hottest chinks!

Im in class and cant watch
Keep me posted, OP

ALIENS CONFIRMED!!!

Her voice is awful.

Bogdanoffs are revealing their connections to ayy lmaos

Such bullshit.

Ayyys will come out and tap dance like the Rockettes.

They have one of these every 4 months or so. They hype a groundbreaking discovery that will change the future of mankind and then it's just a blurry picture of a dot of light 50million light years away, that may or may not prove that a black hole is somewhere nearby.

My fav series of all time. I was madly in love with the cutey doctor.

I think she is Canadian or some shit and plays in a horse TV show now.

>40 light years away
>fastest speed we've ever gone in space is 1/28000 speed is light
>40*28000=1,120,000

Only 1 million years to get there boys

can't watch, at work

do we have ayyys or no?

Eh it shows we are getting much better at spotting planets. Also in a situation where earth ends up in deep shit, we can just start a micro environment and send that baby to that solar system.

So seems like the announcement is just that they've found a solar system with unusual orbits resulting in many planets in the "habitable zone".

They haven't found oxygen in their atmospheres or anything though unless I misunderstood so they don't think there is life on these planets and it's just an unusual system around an ultra cool dwarf star that they never really studied before.

>NASA trolling for funds.
With Trump as Pres they can't hope for billions in order to fabricate evidence for Global Warming.

New Plan: Fund NASA search for intelligent life. Democrats hate life but badly need intelligence.

Who is this boner condoner ?

>>fastest speed we've ever gone in space is 1/28000 speed is light

New Horizon has a 45km/s relative heliocentric speed. That is 300,000/45 = 1/6700 of the speed of light.

HOWEVER, there is no reason why we cannot, with current tech, get to 0.1c, if we just wanted to, which means we could get there in 400 years.

So what was the fucking discovery?

>discovery is 3 new planets humans could live on

>tfw it's 2017 and human civilization is far from ready to trek beyond the stars

Fuck this life.

a tranny

No ayyys, but NASA's discovered seven terrestrial, Earth-sized planets around a Sun just 39 light years away.

The odds of at least one of them being habitable is probably pretty decent, but more importantly it bodes incredibly well for the possibility habitable planets nearby.

She looks like the type of chick that would shit in my mouth if I asked her while fucking.

An unusual solar system around a dwarf star, 7 planets that are all potentially habitable. No evidence of life on them currently.

Basically the announcement is just hey we found a weird solar system. It's cool but it's not groundbreaking.

Now that we know aliens are real, how is Trump planning on boosting Earth's intergalactic military presence?

ayyyyy lmaos on europa

7 is cool, only 40 light years away, we should start beaming them Trump rallies immediately.

We spent too much time researching cures for male pattern baldness and binder pills!

>Actually believing the meme of a interstellar human society travelling through space

We could concentrate radio waves towards them and get a response after another 40 years so 80 years, a human lifetime.

That's it? Don't they find like a new Exoplanet once a month now or something?

400 is still too long

STOP BEING SENSIBLE!!! I'm bored and need drama in my life.

Oy vey,gas yourself kike.

NASA is a mess

NASA satalites have picked up evidence that the Russians indeed overthrew the election

nasa wants more funding so they give a press conference to announce nothing new

trump, if you can read this...defund this joke

Correction the system has at least 7 planets in it but they believe only 3 of them are potentially habitable but all of them are roughly the size of earth.

They say the planets are all unusually close to each other so they actually mess with each others orbits and if there's water on any of them they said they could have tidal forces acting on them from the other planets instead of a planet/moon set up like we have here.

Sup Forums makes one of these crazy claims about a nasa announcement at least once a week.

>it's nothing
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We have bigger happenings on Sup Forums daily than this shit.

CUT FUNDING!!!

Cool. We can send the refugees there.

It's probably this: futurism.com/nasa-just-found-a-solar-system-with-7-earth-like-planets/

There won't be any drama: all they'll announce is a new fucking rock found outside our solar system, so pretty much nothing

These worlds are property of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. This is not negotiable.

Bigger than ayy lmaos? Are you mental lad?

how will they have a happening on less money?

>post yfw James Webb telescope explodes on the launchpad

Pls be FTL so we can crash the undesirables to the Sun

Kek bless me

I think some people forget that Trump, in his inaugeration speech, literally said,
>We will unlock the secrets of space
at one point, and promised major discoveries and initiatives.

They told him about the Ayy Lmaos, and now, he is the first president to tell us.

Defund NASA

Fund Space-X

NASA is fucking useless to us now.

Where did they say ayyyyyy?

>The Holocaust never happened
NASA PLS

I shouldn't get my hopes up. I know.

They should prove that they can make something happen.

If they get less money they could get serious about getting shit done.

why not just make a ship that will spread the seeds of life for no other reason than spreading the seeds of life? You may be able to make something so reliable, like chamber with enough food for the algae or bacteria for 400 years.

India will get there when it becomes a supoopower in 20 years

DEFUND Sup Forums NAO

>muh bathrooms

kek

futurism.com/nasa-just-found-a-solar-system-with-7-earth-like-planets/

WHAT THE FUCK

What do you want them to do? Find aliens? FTL?

But why? Humans will probably be extinct by the time it reaches somewhere

Goddamit. So much french accent

need a translation on this shit, i cant understand a single word that french faggot is trying to say

so that life may persist throughout the universe? Why not?

Holy fuck brianna wu works at NASA now

promise to not poo in spaceship.
Poo in spaceship loo it is.

>aliens are found
>aliens endorse Trump as the most logical choice
>democrats wage war with aliens
>"not our galaxy"
>aliens help retake constantinople

Gas the Lunarians, space war now!

GAS THE ALIENS
SPECIES WAR NOW

He is trying to surrender the information.

To Mars and beyond.
We should have been to Mars already!

also
>space elevator
>asteroid mining
>moon base
>mars base

can i get a quick run down of what happened

It is literally nothing. 7 planets, the size of earth, orbiting icecold manlet star 40 light years away. Now gove me money.

t. Nasa worker

Yeah the chance it lands somewhere habitable is low as fuck
Why would you care if life persists? Why waste money sending plants into space

"When I went to colidge" His accent is so bad...

Justine Trudeau

Fred Elliot was my husbando

I hate that chink she shouldn't be on the show, it should be a white girl.

FUCK THIS SHIT

TRUMP, ANNOUNCE MARS DIRECT NOW

NOW

You realize all that shit is gonna cost a fortune right?

How big? If they're all fuckhuge then its not super important but if they're all earth sized then its a big deal.

Fuck off already, round Earth shills

>bodes well

We will never ever ever leave this solar system. The technology does. Not. Exist. Period.

We are stuck on this planet. NASA needs to redirect its resources to figuring out how to purge india and malaysia so the human race can last a bit longer.

>7 earth-like planets
>7 is kek's number

PRAISE KEK

KEK!

not everyone is a nihilist cuck like you

Fuck you, delete this

Like the other guy said, we can have generation spanning conversations with them and it might yield results.

Nothing useful in our lifetime, but who knows.

because life, dna and whatever we are is awesome. That is why. Not my fault you are a self hating german cuck.

the money going to seedships would be a far better investment than it going to niggers.

>40 light years away
>you need to travel with speed of light for 40 years to reach that planet
>the fast object made by humans reach just 17000 km/s and that's just because saturn and jupiter gravity
fuck off. humans are shit now,

large rocks were discovered 56237852385623654 miles away

a fucking dwarf star, who would want to live on a planet that is orbiting an übermensch star???

It's also the amount of days a week I stick it in your mum's pooper user.

Praise KEK!

Shit thats actually pretty cool. I'm willing to be at least one of them has the conditions necessary for life. To bad we can't get to any of them within our lifetimes, unless the alcubierre drive works.

They could get additional funding from the world governments in exchange for the ability to use for example the space elevator.

It's going to be some new planet that we will never reach and even if we could, can't live on.