This land is mine, God gave this land to me

This land is mine, God gave this land to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY
youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_insurgency_in_Mandatory_Palestine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm going to need to see some credentials

sure thing brah

Every piece of land taken away from a Muslims is good land.

he gave it to the Hebrews, not you hook nosed crypto Iranian mongrels

We are the Hebrews.

rly glazes my donut

Apparently the real reason you kikes stole it is because its rich in mineral wealth, and to start WW3 and genocide the white race.

Good goy.

> 5 shekels have been transferred to your account

There is literally nothing wrong with killing Muslims.

We took it to make a home for ourselves.

No, we are.

>t. Mohammad

I like the jews because they are smart people and they deal with long term problems with short term solutions

>God gave me this land
I don't believe in your God. Fuck off Chaim.

looks like a nose.

Doesn't matter if you believe in him. His power is there always.

why did your people murder God?

No God didn't.

I believe it was Lucifer that gave you that land.

>t. José.

When did we do that?

Rothschild is not a god

holy shit i just realized its

WE WUUUZZ KING SOLOMONN N SHIIEEET

God also told a dirty old man to bite your dick off when you were born

Just get your Jew stink out of my country.

You win some, you lose some.

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs

You didn't read the whole thing though, because you get taken into captivity and your babies get sold into child prostitution towards the end.

God gave you Judea a very long time ago, but since then, you jews have long destroyed your covenant with God through your synagogue of satan

>killing the one group of muslims who WANT to stay in their shitholes

Joshua 21:43-45 And the LORD gave unto Israel all the land which he sware to give unto their fathers; and they possessed it, and dwelt therein.
And the LORD gave them rest round about, according to all that he sware unto their fathers: and there stood not a man of all their enemies before them; the LORD delivered all their enemies into their hand.
There failed not ought of any good thing which the LORD had spoken unto the house of Israel; all came to pass.

I can't read Nazi. Please translate.

Proofs?

>miles and miles of inhospitable, infertile desert
God is such an asshole.

sure just don't expect us to fight your wars for you

God, aka the US

God gave that land to the israelites/hebrews/jews, which you guys are not.
Fake jews aka italian satanists BTFO

new testament

Deuteronomy 28:15-21 "But it shall come to pass, if you do not obey the voice of the Lord your God, to observe carefully all His commandments and His statutes which I command you today, that all these curses will come upon you and overtake you:
Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the country.
Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading bowl.
Cursed shall be the fruit of your body and the produce of your land, the increase of your cattle and the offspring of your flocks.
Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
"The Lord will send on you cursing, confusion, and rebuke in all that you set your hand to do, until you are destroyed and until you perish quickly, because of the wickedness of your doings in which you have forsaken Me.
The Lord will make the plague cling to you until He has consumed you from the land which you are going to possess.

Reminder that dispensationalism and Zionism are not biblical and that Jews are the synagogue of Satan

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

if [omitted] gave you this land, why is it not controlled by the orthodox?
why isn't it a theocracy?
why do you let degeneracy fester within his land that he has bestowed upon you?

jews btfo (((HOW CAN THEY EVER RECOVER!!?!?!)))

This is just due to mixing with local populations.

Not valid, try again.

Because of (((Tel Aviv))).

בשבילי גרמניה החדשה היא היחידה להבטיח את קיומה של מדינת ישראל והעם היהודי.

Actually, the Jews were so shitty towards God, that he took the land away from them. He sent the Romans to do it.

The land rightfully belongs to the Christians, who will inherit it when Jesus comes back. Meanwhile it's kept by the evil satanic mohammedans. But we're slowly getting ready for the final battle, in which the Light will destroy the Black Cube of utter Darkness.

So, basically the same as this?

seriously i would have more respect for israel if it were a theocracy

As far as I'm concerned the USA gave you this land.

glassed

soon

easybake ovens for all jewry

This.
OP, you need to accept the truth before you can be blessed.

you are mistaken my child

>mfw Americans actually believe it

actually, god banished you from israel

Hitler was shipping them there a decade prior, you brainwashed Soviet rape baby.

>mfw europeans weep for the oppression of the palestinian muslims

God told me it's mine.
How do we settle this?

You come here and fight me. Whoever wins gets to keep it.

>inb4 goback.jpg
I'm from Algeria and I secretly likes you, I'm not religious and every time I debate with my fellow countrymen if they bring the "Islamic government will bring back muslims to civilisation it just need time" meme (as always) I reply back with how Israel build a high living standard rapidly out of nothing in the same region they REEEE beyond their mind

ty based kike for existing

As far as I'm concerned he was shipping them somewhere else... :^)

why arent you dead? no man can withstand such a large landmass what did god look like when he gave it to you?

They found a rock signed by God himself

See it says right there

This land belongs to the Jews

You can't argue with that

>God gave this land to me
No he didn't. You're a Khazar, not a semite. The place should be wiped off the earth anyways.

This. Hitler is the founder of the Israeli state and the reason Israel exist.

shit, forgot pic

Not sure why you guys would hate Jews over mudslimes.

Bet you wish he'd given you Barbados
That god, what a joker eh?

good, it's the first step for redemption. Now accept Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour and you will become a decent human being

God give you more then just that brother Jew you need to think about greater Israel the master race must have living space.

You didn't read the whole thing though, because they get back to the Holy Land of Israel and peace returns in Yerushalayim after the return of Yeshua the Messiah towards the end.

>God gave this land to me
then why did ya steal it also god said you were never meant to have one, and it clearly shows why.

Are you still mad about the Romans?

Said Canaanites
Said Egypt
Said Assyria
Said Israel
Said Babylon
Said Greece
Said Macedonia
Said Egypt (again)
Said Macedonia (again)
Said Israel (again)
Said Rome
Said Byzantium
Said Ommayads
Said the Pope
Said the Mamluks
Said the Ottomans
Said the Bedouins
Said the Brits
Said the Isralis (again again)
Said the Palestinians

Sure, take it IDGAF. Not like the muzzies are using it for any good.

well history recalls Britannia owned it and gave a part of it to you as a gift to shut you turds up

but nooooo that wasn't enough

Guess who was right? Us.

Yeah, we blew you the fuck out because you were being Arab-loving faggots as usual.

>muh tolerate the muslims please Jews
>muh actually you need to give them some land as well
Brits are so spineless.

Fair enough. If God gave your people that land, please tell your people to leave my land. We tried legally last time, but you treated my countries laws with contempt.

Or is being more "forceful" this time acceptable in your eyes?

Does that match the video?

We want all Jews to come here though. We make campaigns to convince them to come.

>thinks god gave him a land
>thinks god exists
Thanks for the laugh my little kike.

>we blew you the fuck out

is that why you begged like women for help from the great British empire to stop da big bad nazi man hitler eh

you wouldn't last a day against us in a full out conflict

>inb4 muh 6 day war
we owned all of them well before you tried to own them and we did it with class we just get bored and give it back when we feel like it.

Lands given to Jews by God - 1

Lands given to Hungarians by God - 0

Hmm, really makes me think...

So please ask them to leave. Like i said, we tried to do it legally.

>Not knowing history this much
The British Empire sided with the Arabs towards the end and tried to stop us from creating Israel,. So we fought the British Army and we won.

We do all the time.

The land should just go to whoever has the bigger/better military. That's the way land has always been divvied up historically, don't see why it should be any different now.

Just secure Jerusalem and call it a day. I want to be able to visit that place someday without fear. Zionists are at least civilized compared the mudslimes

>WE WUZ
literally nothing ever

It doesn't bother me that you live there. Everyone needs a homeland (even white people) and it would be great if your people would leave us alone instead of trying to genocide us.

What bothers me is your fellow Jews in my country doing everything in their power to turn this into a 3rd world shithole.

Could you talk to them and tell them to stop it? That would be great. More people would like you guys if you just stopped being the worlds biggest assholes.

God didn't give you shit. Go back to reading your stupid book, you brainwashed filth.

proofs?

When you fuck up mine with muslims, don't expect god to save you from mortal wrath.

Except Yeshua wasn't the Messiah.

t. Zehava

This is why the world hates Jewry.

>The British Empire sided with the Arabs
you mean tried to make peace agreements thats not siding you twat also some nerve to act like that after saving your worthless hide

you wont even exist in the next few years the way your goin on and for the god knows how many times you'l be run out of your useless desert AGAIN!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_insurgency_in_Mandatory_Palestine

aHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

there is not god that concerns himself with humanly matters. you are nothing but a race of spoiled brats that think daddy gave them everything. he has Abandoned you because of the talmud and idol worship in america. Israel is not working with clean linens

Martin Chulz?

No, I mean you backstabbing perfidious traitors stabbed us in the back and sided with the Arabs.