What is the redpilled way to attract women?

What is the redpilled way to attract women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lcLJv4FEB5o
freedomainradio.com/free/#rtr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Grab em by the pussy.

fpbp

Money wins all.

By not being a fat fucking neckbeard who blames society and "degeneracy" on his on virgin pathetic existence and actually working out, eating healthily and not wasting his time circle-jerking "MAGA-threads".

Food for thought.

Funny how most men who get laid regularly dont give a shit about politics.

do pic related when you see a hot chick, females cant resist

The one on the left has a touch of the downs.

By being tall, handsome and keeping your hair. Looks are the most important thing.

TPBP

Basically, taking responsibility for your own circumstances shows that you are able to take care of yourself and not be concerned with what the world might do to you. That is true security, the kind a woman wants in a man.

Having a life.

Women are just assets. If you put them on a pedestal you already lost. Women want to be lead. You cant lead if you think you are inferior.

youtube.com/watch?v=lcLJv4FEB5o

by being wealthy, handsome and well eloquent..

so, sorry OP. nothing you can do to fix your situation

Step 1. Be white
Step 2. Be fit
Step 3. Be smart
Step 4. Have money
Step 5. Dress nice
Step 6. Fuck her right in the pussy
Step 7. Have a lot of children
Step 8. Raise them to be super-humans and train them from birth to be hyper intelligent superhumans.
Step 9. Sit back & relax as your family reigns in a godly Roman empire on earth & brings in a new era of human greatness that will echo through eternity as the greatest empire ever to exist on planet earth.

This is just completely wrong. Theres nothing wrong with caring about politics and spending all day posting memes about them on a Nigerian sock-puppet image board goys er I mean guys! Don't worry about finding a white wife and having white kids!

Shoot right, shag left while covering her face with paper bag and marry middle.

easy.

1. idgaf mastery
2. be funny. women find controversial stuff to be funny so just say it lightly with a smirk.

bad:

dumb niggers are a scourge on humanity

good:

lol those milk chocolate americans dindu nuffin

money cant make up for funny. remember, irl women turn down minorities at a rate that would spin your head.

>Funny how most men who get laid regularly dont give a shit about politics.

Isn't that just because women don't care about politics?

Fixed version
>Step 1. Be white
>Step 2. Be fit
>Step 3. Be smart & have a high IQ
>Step 4. Have money
>Step 5. Dress nice
>Step 6. Find a hyperintelligent superhuman Aryan godess, & fuck her right in the pussy
>Step 7. Have a lot of children
>Step 8. Raise them to be super-human killing machine superior in every way to regular humans and train them from birth to be hyper intelligent & fit.
>Step 9. Sit back & relax as your family reigns in a godly Roman empire on earth & brings in a new era of human greatness that will echo through eternity as the greatest empire ever to exist on planet earth

>Theres nothing wrong with caring about politics

Obviously not, since were all here and we care about our respective societies.

Dont move the goalposts.

>Don't worry about finding a white wife and having white kids!

Yeah, keep blaming society and the Jews for your inability to be sexually adequate.

I guess its just easier to pretend its someone else's fault, instead of making chances in your life.

>redpilled
>caring about attracting women

Pick one.

1. Be responsible and get your own life sorted out.

2. Lead women, but don't be a tyrant. At the end of the day you are responsible for how the relationship goes. If she starts fucking around, leave. Don't tolerate bullshit, but also don't do shit like slap her for burning the meatloaf. Think of her as a valued employee that you also love and get to fuck.

3. Be ready to get married if she's right for you. If you're fucking around, she'll pick up on that and not take you seriously. You don't have to marry her if she's not right for you, but if you're not quick to get out of relationships that don't have a future, women will pick up on that and avoid you.

These are pretty simply to describe, but can be hard to implement. They also tend to be the kinds of things where you don't HAVE to do them to get girls, but the kind of guys who do can do this successfully are the kind of guys women want. Yes, some guys who have out of control personal lives get laid, but they're often model tier handsome, or inherited a ton of money, or have some other quality you can't build in yourself. Focus on the stuff you can control, everything else is wasted effort.

Be chad

>Isn't that just because women don't care about politics?

Women only care about status and their social rank compared to other women.

Has fuck all to do with that.

Reptilians get out reeee

Kill, fuck, marry

Stay fit and most importantly work to actively suppress your sex drive so you don't put pussy on the pedestal.

If you're attractive and not evidently attracted to them, women will fucking go nuts.

This.
Get money, be alpha. Treat them like an object.

freedomainradio.com/free/#rtr

when the global economies start collapsing the day to day transactions are done with Bitcoin
precious metals will have skyrocketed

If you have or will soon buy Bitcoin and/or Silver you will be compared to most wealthy

From there you basically can buy a tight teen of high genetic fitness and brainwash her into proper behavior

Granted you should be too advancing your own emotional and intellectual development to e worthy to be you children's parent

start stacking niggas

seriously though guys even if your idiot MGTOW you should read or listen to the book I provided a link to, it will help your peace of mind long run

dont be too clingy, wind them up, tease them, but show them love and romance also, in doses. no one likes a soppy cunt, girls want to feel like theyve achieved something rather than having a clingy lapdop telling them how beautiful they are every day
also girls seem to come back harder once youve pissed them off a bit
and the final one, masculinity. be tough, work out, dish out banter, if some mug is eyeing your bird up, tell the tosser you'll open his head up if he carries on gawking

just shit along those lines tbqh, and only until youve won a girl over, is when you unleash your political opinions, girls look up to their partner and usually absorb whatever views he has

Fuck off jew faggot

Dress good. Smell good. well groomed. Don't be a creep.

No they just don't talk politics with peanut brained cunts

Other than that I have no worthwhile experience to share about women I'm a hermit.

But people do go on I'm interested in this topic it's a suicide deterrent

Left body, middle face, right hair

Make them laugh

Be a man and you will attract women

>yes thats a good goy care only about yourself politics don't matter its boring theres a good shabbos goy get a wife but DONT HAVE KIDS you wouldn't want them to slow down your career, and besides there are so many poor african orphans why not adopt one of those instead

>be white

But I'm mixed black/white and have only ever fucked white girls, and no, they weren't fatties

>just b urself

put out some fresh meat as bait, when they come to get the meat it triggers a rope and pulley system, securing them by hanging upside down approximately 3-5 feet off the ground.

>Marrying a blonde

Enjoy her taking all your money a leaving you for Jamal who she was fucking since you came back from your honeymoon

Blonde women are cancer they don't know what commitment is because they're put on a pedestal

Is it a delusion of grandeur if this is actually my dream when creating a family?

Calm down virgin. Im telling you how to escape your anger and your lonely existence.

Just end it m8. Do society a favor.

>le straight to the jewish did it card

Its actually funny how it really always is the jews when it comes to Hollywood, media, history books, banks etc.

But when an anonymous shitposter is telling you, that your inability to get laid is 100% your own fault, you should listen.

Maybe if you werent so weak and autistic, you would actually realise that you can raise your "white family" (not that Croatians are white or relevant anyways), but you simply cant accept the truth that youre genetic scum unwilling to change.

>go to a bar
>literally any bar, pub, party whatever works
>take four caps of diazepam, two of gardenal and sugar
>grind the shit all together, this is enough for 3 doses, 4 if the girls are small
>if you have a buddy, distract him while you spike the girls drink
>if not, wait till one of the girls goes to the bathroom and leaves their drink unattended, always happens

/thread

>one-post
>one-line writing prompt
>random image
>is X redpilled/degenerate
>hey you guys be so good as to write my thread for me kthanxbai
>doesn't know about Chateau Heartiste

Just be yourself bro

Right-click, Save As.

Hey wanna talk about BREXIT?

You can literally hear her pussy cracking and splitting from how dry it's got

If we followed that utterly retard advice would we even talk to them at all?

>yesss yesss shabbos goys you should care about various gradations of whiteness and argue amongst yourselves on who is more or less white instead of focusing on the true (((enemy)))
kys schlomo and gtfo Sup Forums

Yes, working out and not being autistic matters, but when you said "don't care about politics" on the political board of Sup Forums I knew that you were a fucking jew

Like Brazilbro?

No you should do it. I'm gonna.

Do you not understand sarcasm in Austria or are you just a newfag? Jesus christ

Major League Swag Out

>27
>hooking up with MILFs left and right
>have never attracted a female younger than 43

I honestly have no clue what to do, famicoms.

I'm a very intelligent, no-nonsense nerd, and older women seem to like that. the problem is that I have absolutely no idea what to talk about with women my age and younger. They seem so shallow and child-like in terms of their intellectual development.

Be near the top or at the top of a dominance hierarchy.

>kys schlomo and gtfo Sup Forums

no u

>Yes, working out and not being autistic matters

Thanks for agreeing, now fuck off and take your meds.

I'm starting counseling soon if that doesn't work I promise user I'll kill myself, but just before I'll write your post number on my cock

marry fuck kill

Sorry, I dont speak autism.

i love titties

Tell dat ho "I'm dat gorilla dick nigga"

Invade a country.

Rophanol

There was this cheerleader back in highschool who used to flirt with me all the time. I ignored her because she was a degenerate, i'm pretty sure she did drugs. Ignoring her made her insane, the flirting got more aggressive and angry. I learned everything I needed to know about women from that.
I was a beta nerd back then who had no idea wtf I was doing, so I wasn't super attractive or anything special, this was completely accidental. But women are so used to be showered with attention and every beta groveling at their feet that it drives them insane when you refuse to bow.