Killing ISIS correctly

Not a Sup Forumsack but I figured you nazis might know a good answer to this:

>Is there any way to correctly kill an Isis member so that they cannot go to their heaven? Burning? Bacon Bullets? etc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3_QY3xsLQNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bacon bullets.... jesus. It doesnt matter how you kill them ofc theyre not going to heaven.
Bacon bullets....................

>implying there is a heaven and those retarded monkeys aren't just chimping out

literally just extinct them, they're a scourge to humanity

If a woman kills an ISIS member they will not go to heaven.

Like this mad cunt did.

Just contain them to the middle east and let them kill each other.

I don't think any heaven exists. I just want to know what'd scare the fuck out of them.

>women scare them
explains a lot

Muslims believe they need to be buried within 24 hours of death, and they can't have someone walk over their grave. Also they need to have their body intact.

So basically, kill them chop off a limb then burn or leave in a hard to reach place.

buy all the dogs from SPCA worldwide

unleash them into the borders of ISIS

problem solved

I think they get denied heaven or 72 virgins if they get killed by a woman.

So... #draftourdaughters?

Hi not nazi that wishes to stop isis from going to heaven.

I'd say rape their sister and then force them to rape their sister and then drink wine and eat some of the sister with them.

That should stop them from going to heaven. Cuz you know the sister via the rape is turned into a pig.

Wouldn't a bullet basically mean their body isn't intact? Or just whole?

Grenades? Fiddy cal? Large bacon bullets?

Sup Forums answer is gas.

Just glass their cities Anglo.

youtube.com/watch?v=3_QY3xsLQNI

I wonder if neckeards feel proud reading things like that.

You know that story is BS right?

>things that literally aren't true

I swear everyone is autistic as fuck. None of them believe they'll get 72 virgins when they die, no where is it written that if a man is killed by a woman he won't go to heaven. Bacon bullets and pigs blood bullets don't matter either. They can be buried at anytime, and traditionally they should be buried and nothing should be built on their graves, but when they're dead they're dead, their soul is supposed to move on.

this

they're afraid af of the peshmergas women

cut off their penises and make them eat them? it'll make heaven seem pretty shit at least

Take a high pressure hose. Stuff it up their old address. Then send 20 pounds of liquid bacon grease up their arse at 500 psi.

dip all bullets into pig fat before being loaded into the shell/cartridge. bullet send them straight to hell.