Malvinas doesn't belong to Arge-

We should give it back or at least share the island between the two nations to be fair

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r_f7iEOB8Pc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_invasions_of_the_River_Plate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get the fuck out mate

>They were that close and still couldn't take it

I feel like the islands should be owned by who ever the people on the island want to be owned buy.

By your logic, the land in green belongs to Chile because it is closer to the Chilean capital than the Argentinean capital. The land in brown and orange belong to Paraguay and Bolivia respectively for the same reason.

Argentina son Bongladesh

sounding very white there friendo

Is called Treaty of Tordesillas, you idiot. This is from before we even existed. The UK have no reason to come to South America and make colonies because the Island are clearly into Spanish clay according to Pope Alexander VI.

The UK are breaking a sacred treaty.

The problem with that argument is that the UK reject the Crimea referendum where people in Crimea want to be part of Russia.
So they cannot use that argument and still reject the Russian invasion.

Wrong comparison desu. The Falklands are isolated islands, not land touching with each other.

>this is from before we even existed
Exactly. They're ours. You aren't Spain.

Yes, but that is not the case if the natives got exterminated and replaced by a certain group at a certain point in history.

But what about all the sheep fuckers?

>They're ours. You aren't Spain.
By your argument they aren't yours. They belong to Spain.

The
>hur hur I came first is mine
Argument is as retarded as our "is close to us"
And is even more retarded considering that Europe already make a map of clay before you go to the Falklands, and it was Spanish clay.
Of course you being a sneaky jew like always try to steal Spanish lands again

How can you stupid fuck evoke a treaty under these conditions:
1) Argentina did not make the treaty
2) UK does not even appear in the treaty (if Italy does a treaty with Spain in which it is said that all of Asia is Italy's, does it mean that it really is and everyone who conquers parts of Asia is unjust?)

We came, we saw, we conquered. That's about it. Treaties don't carry on from one country to its colony. Surely your shitskin mind can comprehend that. They'll never be yours. Why would the people of that island want to leave a first world country for a 3rd world shithole? They don't. They had a vote and over 90% voted to stay with us. They're ours and will always be ours.

THREAD THEME:

youtube.com/watch?v=r_f7iEOB8Pc

daily thread created by a disgruntled Spaniard using a VPN

Report and Sage the thread

>1) Argentina did not make the treaty
True, but being decendents of the Virreinato del Rio dela Plata we have that Virreinato clays.

And Spain support our clay, not the British one, so...

>2) UK does not even appear in the treaty
UK was irrelevant, that's why they didn't appear in the treaty.

>will always be ours.
Well... I don't know if your colonies want to pray to Allah in the future m8

I think they are going to be independent.
You already fuck them with the Brexit vote.

>what happens when you ask the locals

We should have gone full Monroe Doctrine and intervened on the side of Argentina desu senpai

The UK is closer to Norway than the Falklands is to Arge, therefore the UK belongs to Norway

Why should Britain care about a stupid treaty between Spain and Portugal? Can a treaty get any dumber than "I own this half of earth, you own the other"? No country besides them would ever have accepted that.

They're going to be independent. Really? kek. Jesus Christ lads, the fucking stupidity from this cunt. They're ours.
The powers at be wouldn't allow it, shitskin.

thats how is it, actually

we rejected crimea because crimea was part of modern ukraine
"las malvinas" hasnt been part of Argentina since the spanish inquisition were around

What is the relationship of the Spaghetti with the Eternal Argentinian?

Did Argentina ever get punished for starting that stupid fucking war? And no, rightful British clay since we had it before Argentina was even a country.

calling all loyal anglo's to go out tonight for a local argie hunt to rid pol of this menace

their embarrassment was enough punishment

So Constantinople is Turkish according to you... Fuck no!

0% of the people there want it tho. Giving the north back to Ireland has more ground since there is a sizable minority from the north that would want it.

But it is last time I checked.

They both think they're white.

Ireland wouldn't be able to afford it.

Go fuck yourself

but it is

Just because they succed in the invasion.
The city itself don't belong to them.

Is like saying Spain did belong to Moors or if you get conquer by a Muslims country, in 200 years you belong to them.

Might equals right. Don't be a cry baby now that we made a show of you on the world stage. Fair play is good sport. You lost, accept it

>argentine education
Moors forced themselves onto Spain for hundreds of years and eventually got BTFO, the Spanish were there first and eventually got rid of them. They were never supposed to be there in the first place, unlike Britain settling down on islands that were already empty. You simply cannot compare the two.

to the victor the spoils

If those fucking Argies want the islands, then theyll have to fight us for it.

Wait..

It's whatever. You can have them. The only reasons we want them is because they're close and Britain has them, and, well, we hate them.

The only good thing they did for us was failing to conquer our land twice, without us getting help from Spain, giving us the needed confidence to fight for our independence.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_invasions_of_the_River_Plate

how the fuck this shitty thread gets answers everyday?

Fuck that, it's a slippery slope
The Channel Islands to the French
Gibralter?
The Falklands is strategically useful and could be more useful with future exploration of Antarctica
Also, fuck the Argie government for what they did in the 80s just to distract from the way they screwed over their country

get your retired old fucks from our country you fucking disgrace

Gibraltar isn't your country

What, the penguins?

Nice try, spic proxyfag. Try and take it, I dare you.

because it was a dishonourable sneak attack by argentina

how does it feel being as honourable as fucking pakistan

If they want those islands so bad they can try and fucking take them from you. I would love to watch the live streams of you bombing Buenos Aires.

Thatcher should have nuked Buenos Aires

We're not catholic you filthy beaner

How many cocks can OP fit in every hole of his body?
I say 16

Argentina doesn't belong to modern Argentineans by the same logic. Why not give it back to the little weird tribal Indian folks that lived there prehistrorically.

Argentina has turned into a major shithole becoming almost the same level as Brazil. Modern day falklanders must live peacefully and wonderfully compared to people in a shithole like Buenos Aires. Falklanders voted overwhelmingly to remain British anyways.

I reckon about twice that figure my good man.

argentina is welsh clay

t. expert

#PrayForSweden

>wehavethisthreadeveryday

another useless jew war.

anglo scum.

Why would shouldn't France own UK. Look how close it is.

Obligatory shortcut pic.

DELET THIS

Why do we get the blame for everything? It was your shitskin brethren that started it. We should have carpet bombed Buenos Aires.

That's not a stupid treaty. It's the greatest treaty ever made and made by God himself through the the vicar of Christ, the Pope.

The world belongs to Portugal and Spain. That's the God's will.

How does one "give back" something that never belonged to the person recieving it?

The earth is flat mate

You'd better be joking.

>the world belongs to Portugal and spain

you can keep that monkey infested rock

Yeah, that's your jewish face showing up.

But we won't need to deal with you cucks, since your country are being overrun by africans, jamaicans and pakis.

Your country was carpet bombed and destroyed and you don't even know.

Oh look, it's THIS thread again.

Reported, hidden and sage.

That map is retarded. If you just hop over the north pole you come out of the south and its much closer to the UK

*tip tap tap*

Thanks. Cuck boy lmao

lol retard don't lose the war next time if you want to keep your dumb islands lmfao

eternal ally.

>The UK are breaking a sacred treaty.
why would a muslim country respect the pope though?

This is your cuck Argentinian pope

Thats where the wall should be built, trump supports jews so he'll be happy with just the eastern part

friends forever

Fucking traitor

About time we sent a Trident to the mainland and put Pedro back in his place

we should also do a dick docking treaty with britishmen. just saying

>giving a fuck what the Pope says

Lol

:3
i'm up for this. will argie foreskin be able to handle my BBC (big british chode) though?

The Faroe Islands are Danish

that map is wrong lad

remember we are 75% negros

The fuck is going on in this thread?
All I see is some snaggletooths and monkeys autistically screech on some war that happened over 40 years ago.
Get over it you idiots.

I'd be willing to trade the Falklands for Messi.

Look how close the UK is to Færöerne. UK belong to Denmark.

u slabberin mate?