How did we go from this

How did we go from this..

...to this?

its the jooz

It was always were the yews

Put this in the middle there.

>we
You had nothing to do with that you dumb faggot

None of you really fucking get it do you? They found something out there, in the blackened sea that surrounds our world, a bleak womb where things beyond human comprehension and understanding dwell and writhe. In the next few years things will come to light that will shake the worlds understanding and everything we know and understand, mark my fucking words.

This!

This board is full of people who have never achieved anything in their lives and live vicariously through the achievements and actions of others.

8 years of a black president

To THIS?

Isn't it always.

Well,first of all "we" is not you or me.

Also it takes american stupidity to do something retarded like going to the moon without any reason than "having been there first". There is nothing to gain from the moon, we could base there some day but other than that it has nothing economical to offer, and so every effort put into it is a waste by definition. So, until we think of a way to make the moon economically efficient there is no reason to go there.

SpaceShuttle.jpeg

....to this?

who in turn live vicariously off the tax monies.
You actually started a valid point. But your tone..

>This board
>full of people who...

Just fuck off on a rocket ship and die off-planet.

We also build top fuel dragsters that do 0-330 in 1/4 mile for no practical reason. We do this shit because we can, period.

>We
Australia you never have anything. Even your native birds are flightless.

dont get me started on this piece of shit

You're just a noob. Strap on more boosters for christs sake.

NASA isn't diverse enough to do great things

?NASA's HR department

that guy in the corner knows what's up

They gathered all women who work at JPL for one photo for muh feminism etc. JPL has over 5000 employees.

Smug Science Cunts

Das rite, they all gathered for the BBC.

Did you missed SpaceX? Seeing Falcon rockets landing on it's own make real men dicks erect and that Mars project is mindblowing

Also chinks working hard as fuck and don't even share if they achieve something