*sips tea*

*sips tea*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pmlIJ0mUXKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"anti-Semitistic"
Does she mean Anti-Semitic?

Ask them if they recognize Israel as a Jewish state.

>muslims have done more to combat anti-semitic hate

*shoves Vegemite into mouth*

Arabs are Semites so, duhhhhh.

This is our country, not yours.

People like you should be shot.

What world does this bitch live in?

To quote the only Muslim I know:

>I would gladly blow myself up if there were a single Jew on this train.

Who would bother tweeting shit like that? The only way it makes sense is if that person is paid to post that garbage. I simply cannot believe someone would be sitting around and come up with that stupid tweet organically.

twitter posting should be a bannable offence

Of course muslims love the group that imports them

Who cares about Jews? Maybe if they don't like how they are perceived by the world, they should try to improve the reputation?

They just want to shoot the messenger.

Pretty fucking sure they haven't.
In fact, I'm fucking certain they haven't kek
I've literally never met a Muslim or worked with one, who didn't loathe all Jews.
Clearly, the Muslims want more of their kind here, so they play nice with the Jews until it no longer works for them to do so.

Of course they hate jews, but arabs are semites so they aren't anti-semitic.

Jesus christ how can these people be so stupid

i like how she says it like it's a surprise muslims would do something to help kikes. i mean, it is a surprise (if it even happened) but someone with a muzzie sleeper cell account should call her out on her internalized latent Islamophobia of infantilizing their ability to do good deeds.

Sup Forums is typically absolutely retarded when it comes to muslims and I'm 100% most of you have never spoken to one. Most muslims don't hate Jews, they are fags that have the same mentality as leftists ("anti-Zionism is not anti-semetism"). The only people who truly see the JQ for what it is are the far right so it's not a surprise that Jews fear this group far more than others despite its historically lower numbers.

Not all Muslims.

Where you people find all these shitheads on Twitter?

This amazes me too. I don't know if it's an american thing, but I literally don't know any libcucks who say extreme shit like this, and I used to speak to many other libcucks back when I used to be one.

Like literally, 90% of people do not even go that far as to keep blabbering about anti-semitism or muslims. Usually what they are concerned about is global warming, wasting of resources, renewable energy sources, unethical behavior of big companies or animal rights, but then again, maybe eastern yurop is different.

Fuck off, Winston Mohammed IV.

> The only civilized Western-standard acceptable Jews are fucking SJW Leftist turbocucks
> The only based ones are religious violent fanatics who ruin Western-style civilization
Islam is like the worst Sword of Damocles ever.

I have never met anyone who speaks like this publicly.

>1 post by this ID
Hi CTR :^)

You're either a retard or a liar.

What you just tweeted is the most insanely idiotic thing I have ever seen. Everyone of your followers is now dumber for having read it. I award you no likes and may god have mercy on your soul.

>Amy Siskind
>Pronounced Cis-kind

You'll all wake up one day and realise Muslims and Jews are hand in glove working the old pincer tactic, playing at being enemies, two claws of the same crab

>tfw you convert to Islam
>talk like Sup Forums irl
>Jews celebrate you as so tolerant
>organize pogroms
>still tolerant
When opportunity knocks goys...

If combating anti-semitism includes eradicating Jews...

>Amy Shitskin

What the fuck is semitistic?

I don't think thats a word bros.

>semitic
Do you even read? It says semitistic.

>muslims
>doing anything against anti-semitism, ever
>meanwhile Trump kisses Israels ass all the time

These people are insane. They live in a different reality.

Agreed. I have spoken to some very obviously tattooed, short-haired, ear gauged, piercing-wearing, hipster-clothed girls and some numale cucks too, who you would presume to be your typical SJW's, but I have never heard them defend muzzies, talk about race or even feminism, for that matter. In real life, they have only hinted they are against racism, or pro-feminism, but ultimately they have only been passionate about hating big companies or wanting to take action against climate change.

For fuck's sake, the lefties in eastern yuro are ACTUALLY against EU here, but for different reasons ("EU is a puppet of capitalist porkies")

>Not all Muslims-
like jews

>meanwhile areas in Europe where Jews used to live peacefully are now being trashed and assaulted by """refugees"""
Liberalism is a hell of a drug.

Time to post memri videos/images as signs of growing anti-semitism in the world...

Either CTR is trying to appropriate Australia's shitposting reputation or Australia has gotten low energy. Either way, disappointing.

>Do you even read? It says semitistic.
Even more ridiculous. Muslims have done absolutely nothing to make people feel more positive towards islam, it has only been white libs who are forced to perform more and more mental gymnastics each year.

I fucking love memri tv

Whites have gone to 2 world wars for those kikes

I pointed it out to sure that the libshit in the screenshot didn't even care to get it right, but I do agree with you.

Someone say memri?

I don't think they even know Trump's policies they just hate him because they have a projection of what he's like in their heads.

user, jews were being trashed even before the refugees

> ANTI SEMITISTIC

Yes, memri

memri it is

Muslims
>We love (dead) Jews!

my favourite memri from my collection, pic related

One cum guzzle by this id

Sage goes in all fields.

Muslims quite literally believe Jew's are the spawn of Satan.

>added to my collection

have a (you)

Pretty much. Any time these faggots hold something like this up, or celebrate the time their cab driver didn't throw acid in their face, this is all they deserve.

"Not all Muslims"

Yeah its bullshit. You act like a man, take care of your family, have kids,Twitberals say you should never have had kids either for racist or overpopulation reasons.

I think all they are is the ultimate guilt trippers. They want us to die because they feel like we shouldn't get to exist because they wrre told all these stories about slavery and civil rights and shit. They have an idealized version of Muslims because they are this 'other' that can give us what we need, this greater truth.

They will never find out that Muslims literally did everything whites did lol including a huge holocaust in Turkey and slavery into the 1900's maybe today.

They just hand out checkmarks like candy now on twitter, don't they?

All you'd need to do to convince every "progressive" in the west of the evils of islam would be to show them 30 minutes of muslim moralising about jews, feminism and homosexuality. Sadly, no progressive would accept such an opportunity. It's like you can make a horse drink but not lead it to water.

youtube.com/watch?v=pmlIJ0mUXKU

F A L S E F L A G

KEK is this actually real? These people are legit retarded

Arabs are actually semites.
The fake Jews inhabiting the US and Israel are not actually Semitic at all.

This is exactly why I don't feel bad or guilty about advocating the complete extermination of people like this through rotary aircraft.

You can not be THIS retarded AND be able to tie your shoelaces in the morning, navigate traffic and keep a job down.

They are liars and they know it. Death to them all.

One must consider the economic costs of dropping every liberal from a helicopter, the time involved, costs of fuel and pilots. The ecological damages from all of their stinking corpses when they wash back up on the beach.

Liberals deserve nothing more than a cheap Russian surplus rifle round in the back of the skull, and their bodies thrown into an open-pit strip mine.

OC

they call it chutzpah

That funny since Obama is the reason for the deterioration of relations between America and Israel so he could support a known terrorist organization in Palestine while president Trump has strongly focused on rebuilding those relationships.

Muslims have done more to combat anti-Seismic hate in America and the whole world than any other group.
Stop Anti-Seismic hate
Let the shock-waves flow

She knows 4channers are both anti-semitic and autistic, so she just combined them.