Huh, makes you think

Huh, makes you think

you want to know the story behind gibraltar?

it is a story of cuckness

Really threw my cognition into ignition.

since no one asked me to tell the story

okay guys back in the day a stronk man named tarik the nigger landed with his fleet on a mountain. This mountain was named after tarik.

And since giber means mountain it became giber al tarik

Remember when a British man could support a family of four?

>20 years to save for a deposit
Why are southerners so retarded?

Whats the name of those islands close to Argentina Sup Forums?

The Falklands

Falklands

sandwich

Sabaton Back In Control

>20 years to save
>mfw 23 and started saving last year
most of my friends still live paycheck to paycheck like fucking morons

falklandsoyene

Hitler's Hider Hole

Argentinian gravesite

This generation of argies gives a flying fuck about the islands, in fact, no one even cares about the Patagonia. And with kelpers being huge faggots, the islands will be a british colony forever.

What career are you in, user?

Gibraltar and Falklands great successful places. Unlike the butt hurt countries that want them back.

Chile is a nice country be more like them Pedro.

just a shitty retail career, had a fucking rough time of it last year in general that i'm just getting over, but made duty manager there in just a few months it's still only £9 an hour which is shit, but i still manage to save minimum £400 (£200 for my housebuyers account/£200 for normal savings) a month

>Argentina
>every town has a monument to the Falklands
>claim it as their own in every sense
>its even on their 50 peso bill
>everyone thinks you're British, so they're always uppity and passive aggressive towards you

gorgeous country though, too bad the people are arrogant douches

>falklands
>successful "colony"

>Be British
>Be such a good goy that you circumcise entire countries

TOP KIKE

They're doing better than Argentina

>loyal

>can feed it self

i would say it is better than pitcarin

Yup loads of millionaires and more to come now.

Once they drill down through them dead conscripts.

Malvinas

Wreck of the Belgrano

Argentina has to wait it out and trade them for a few bolivian virgins, once sadiq khan becomes PM

Its called Malvinas and Argentina has the rightfull claim, the alternative is absurd and illegitimate

Hmmm, if that's true I guess we have claim to the US. We pretty much have claim to the entire world.

where did you get that idea from?

All this whining perhaps concentrate on home first.

>blacked hand on island.jpg

From what you just said. Portugal has claim to you as well seeing as how we're going back hundreds of years.

Do you know what "military power" is? Even if the Argies had any right to the Falklands (which they did not) then they definitely have none post-war.

im not talking about historical claims you imperialist swines
the falklands are remnants of british imperialism, the brits have no buiseness here in south america, america for amerians, get your military out of here.

>Not saving from 12 years old

>Remnants of the British Empire
>Recently defended against an unlawful agressor
>Voted almost unanimously in a recent referendum to remain British

Sure thing, pal. Don't you have some crimes to commit?

France doesn't either then. Go tell them that and see how they laugh at you.

>voted
everyone that "voted" was military personnel placed there by british government trying to legitimize this occupation of south american soil

both France and Britain colonised the islands, which were uninhabited before us.

France eventually left, Britain stayed.

Argentinians have had literally nothing to do with the islands in its entire history apart from when they completely unlawfully invaded and got blown the fuck out from halfway across the world by the British.

kek

yes you fucking baboon, literally every person who lives on the island is just british military

The French are as disconnected from reality as you brits are, smug frogs are getting whats coming for them

at least the spaniards keep the muzzies out

France will wipe the floor with you and your pathetic leaders know it.

yes, almost every living person that resides in the malvinas is british personnel and their families
look it up
dont forget the sheep you paki numb skull

Remind me again, how much power and influence do you have?

Oh wait, I remember - none. Just another latin american shithole, infested with diseases, crime and degeneracy. The laughingstock of the entire world. You might as well be arabs or africans.

did you read the history of the malvinas?
there was yes colonial spanish occupation prior to british take-over
claiming they had nothing to do with it is false

Kek

KEK
what did I say about disconnection with reality?
you have no clue or knowledge of international politics, Brazil is a major driving force in south american and global in both politics and economics

And AIDS and Ladyboys.

France can try
if we took back french guiana (that is ours by right) the french would be completely BTFO
But we are not warmongerers as yuropoors

not an argument,
try harder Paki

>Brazil is a major driving force in south american and global in both politics and economics

So a broken cog in a destroyed engine, feebly trying to move forward but never getting anywhere.

That's funny coming from a muslim-infested country like yours.

>posts colombian
nice try
what are you?
french or british?
choose or just kys

America for Americans, you say?

>never getting anywhere
KEK you yuropoors need to align in a stupid union to keep yourselves relevant, and you stupid island monkeys just voted to exit, good luck!
OH WAIT, you dont even have the balls to start the process

>Brazil is a major driving force in south american and global in both politics and economics
You managed to fuck up the Olympics at every turn after spending millions to host the game in a poverty stricken city. Your country tries to be a big boy but fucks up the most basic things, can't even win at your national sport against Germany.

yes, thats your slogan remember?

Brazil. AIDS and Trannies and admittedly great football.

Argentina. Meat pies great.

You could have at least invented Cocaine.

opps wrong pic
Shouldn't you be out pretending to be the Wright Brothers some more

Not where I'm at mate. But even then, at least we were white and important once then never at all like you.

German autism goes well with football.

>You managed to fuck up the Olympics at every turn after spending millions to host the game in a poverty stricken city.

corruption isnt a Brazilian exclusive evil
we have lots of problems with it but our people are determined to rid our country of it
we always admitted our mistakes and the general populace was not in accord with hosting the games here, we knew it was the governments ploy to divert attention from the crisis, ruining the olympics was the peoples goal to turn international focus to our problems, and we won

Jokes on you, Argentina doesn't have territories overseas.

we invented the airplane, yes youre welcome
americans are to egocentric to admit that, you dont have to rush in to defend your pimp.

Falkomlands

You are not even relevant in this discussion, fuck off leaf

Why do Argies and Brazilians try to shit on the Brits on every possible occasion ?

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy favela monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Silva. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Favela and rape some monkeys, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. The MUH PORTUGUESE HERITAGE sentiment in the average negro Brazilian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Brazilian "man" provided for a family.

Die, joao. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Yes, and the Venezuelans desire Guyana, the Guatemalans desire Belize and the Mexicans desire the American Southwest.
It is in the nature of the spic to desire anglo clay, just as it is in their nature to be an irrelevant backwater.
Of course, they wouldn't know what to do if they got it. Look at the Mosquito Coast, where the locals still speak English a hundred years after it was given to Nicaragua.

They're upset that we didn't colonise them.

brits are subhuman trash and southmaericans need to stick together

It's never too late. What about doing in latin america what we did in the middle east?

I am game if you are mon ami! We could rain nuclear fire on these backward mongrels.

Please tell

try it
you will get stomped
your women already do, every summer we have here, kek you fucks cant even satisfy them properly, just MGTOW outta here, kek

Nah, not effective if we want to exploit and trade afterwards.

>this is what u r gay-ans think is banter

>Spain loses war
>England takes one of the most impregnable fortresses in the world

Post yfw hyperinflation robs you of your savings

>m-m-muh dick

Not an argument

De Falklandeilanden

>Ceuta
>Pot calling the nigger black.

you know its true
thats why your women fought so hard to enter government just so they could import Dick, poor gals, maybe ill drop over and give them a proper dicking for you Charles

kek

Thatcher wanted to nuke Buenos Aires, so we sure wouldn't think twice about a bunch of favela apes

I love reading brits acting like they fucking matter still.

Dude your shit is over. Just fucking leave or convert to Islam.

Don't make me get the original, Diego. ..

>implying your women run government would even consider hurting those poor blacks

>HUE HUE HUE EAT BANANA HUE HUE SWING FROM TREETOPS HUE HUE SHAKE BUM BUM ON THE BEACH HUE HUE
Sorry, Rodrigo. We don't speak favelanese.

This is your reminder that this ship alone could sink the entire combined naval forces of South America without great difficulty.