HAHAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHAHA!

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/donald-trump-to-revoke-transgender-bathrooms-rule-10777825
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i came here to post this image

HAHHAHAHA HA AH AH ha hahahhA HA ah AHA H HAHHAHAHA HA AH AH ha hahahhA HA ah AHA H HAAHhahaHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH aHAH AHA h AH AH A A HA HAH HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH AH AHHAHAHHAHAHA HA AH AH ha hahahhA HA ah AHA H HAAHhahaHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH aHAH AHA h AH AH A A HA HAH HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH AH AHHAHAHHAHAHA HA AH AH ha hahahhA HA ah AHA H HAAHhahaHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH aHAH AHA h AH AH A A HA HAH HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH AH AHHAHAHHAHAHA HA AH AH ha hahahhA HA ah AHA H HAAHhahaHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH aHAH AHA h AH AH A A HA HAH HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH AH AHHAHAHHAHAHA HA AH AH ha hahahhA HA ah AHA H HAAHhahaHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH aHAH AHA h AH AH A A HA HAH HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH AH AHHAHAHHAHAHA HA AH AH ha hahahhA HA ah AHA H HAAHhahaHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH aHAH AHA h AH AH A A HA HAH HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH AH AHHAHAHHAHAHA HA AH AH ha hahahhA HA ah AHA H HAAHhahaHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH aHAH AHA h AH AH A A HA HAH HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH AH AHHAHAHHAHAHA HA AH AH ha hahahhA HA ah AHA H HAAHhahaHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH aHAH AHA h AH AH A A HA HAH HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH AH AHHAHAHHAHAHA HA AH AH ha hahahhA HA ah AHA H HAAHhahaHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH aHAH AHA h AH AH A A HA HAH HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH AH AHHAHAHHAHAHA HA AH AH ha hahahhA HA ah AHA H HAAHhahaHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH aHAH AHA h AH AH A A HA HAH HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH AH AHHAHAHHAHAHA HA AH AH ha hahahhA HA ah AHA H HAAHhahaHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH aHAH AHA h AH AH A A HA HAH HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH AH AHHAHAHHAHAHA HA AH AH ha hahahhA HA ah AHA H HAAHhahaHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH aHAH AHA h AH AH A A HA HAH HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH AH AHHAHAHHAHAHA HA AH AH ha hahahhA HA ah AHA H HAAHhahaHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH aHAH AHA h AH AH A A HA HAH HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH AH AHHA HAAHhahaHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH aHAH AHA h AH AH A A HA HAH HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH AH AHHA

Based

That's a girl

I'm posting here to come at this image

Sauce so I can share and piss everyone off

Great. Now transgender people will get beat up by bigoted men in bathrooms.

Hope you're fucking happy, Sup Forums

What rule?

FREAKS BTFO

Gonna need sauce on that article for confirmation. I'd love to go around and tell everyone the good news, but I don't automatically believe every screenshot I see.

I don't get it

ben shapiro talked about it on his show so i guess its true

Hilarious and great if true

No, he said he'll defer it to the states.

Guess I'll dust off this one.

I know Donald Trump. He lived in a richer area of New York at one point. I bumped into him in a sandwich shop. He was shooting the shit with the sandwich maker when I came up to give my order. I got a standard turkey on wheat with mayo and pepper jack. It was something very simple. All the while Donald was laughing to himself and pointing at me occasionally mumbling, "Is this guy serious?"

I wasn't sure why I guess he was displeased about me ordering or what I ordered. After I got my sandwich I sat down and ate while he just leaned back into the windowed meat display and watched me. When I got up to throw the trash away he stopped me and offered his hand. I was shy because I knew who he was but he introduced himself anyways. When I shook his hand the other hand came out of his pocket holding a tazer which he used on my neck. When I fell to the ground tense I soiled myself. He laughed, "This guy." And started kicking me in the face quoting The Apprentice over and over, "YOU'RE FIRED, YOU'RE FIRED."

I woke up in the hospital next to a vase of broccoli labeled, "From Don."

Now every year he shows up to my families Thanksgiving dinner, uninvited, unannounced, and just eats, laughs to himself, and then leaves. Last year he murdered my mother. I fear what hurricane Donald will bring this year..

news.sky.com/story/donald-trump-to-revoke-transgender-bathrooms-rule-10777825

Piss where you pass.

Why would a guy beat up another guy who is using the rest room?

>one digit off from glory

Still kek'd

BASED TRUMP

GAS THE TRANS, GENDER WAR NOW

Trump clearly stated it was a states rights issue, no shit he would rescind an EO that applies nationally

Trump said this is a states rights issues and wants it to stay that way. He doesn't believe that the government should be involved. Shit thread.

This is a violation of human rights, I feel bad for all the gay people fooled by this old man.

Trannies are already perverts. I don't want my daughter alone in a bathroom with a perverted man in a dress.

Wow drumpf is an asshole

>vase of broccoli

WHAT THE FUCK I SPENT ALL THAT TIME CONVINCING LIBTARDS HE WOULDNT DO THIS SHIT ANDN OW TREEEEEEEEEE

I am.

Very happy.

If a tranny makes an effort to look like a woman no one would really care. But when you start with this gender fluid nonsense and you have bearded dress wearing degenerates entering the women's bathroom, then that's a problem.

BEST
TIMELINE

I agree that trans-women will NEVER be women, but who gives a fuck about what bathroom they use.

Trannies BTFO

>inb4 traps in mens bathroom
this isnt gonna be good

HAHAHAHHA!! Well I guess I'll throw my wfie's old womans halloween wig away. Dammit, I was looking forward to "coming out" as a lesbian trans-faggot for an hour or two for the sole point of going in womens bathrooms and getting phone #'s.....NOT!

Here's the joke: if you're passing and not a pansexual otherkin quadgender freak, no one is going to tell you're violating the rule in the first place.

Finally. Hopefully he will be able to actually do this.

Enjoy all those immigrants we're driving to you.

Parents and women. It impedes on a woman's right to feel safe in the washroom by being forced to share it with a sexually confused degenerate.

IT'S GETTIN BETTER MAN!!

Where were you months ago when he said he didn't care which bathroom they use?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Fuck anons, this timeline is beautiful.
Praise Kek!

The title says he will but the article says he might. This is fake news.

Only smart person in this thread. This is an orchestrated distraction for the Pruitt shit going down.

The only statements about this in today's press conference is he wanted to leave it up to the states, and that it's not a priority. This article is clickbait.

The idea behind behind being a trap is that no one can tell, so they can use the female restroom no issue.

Insecure, kissless virgins afraid of getting a chubby thinking about dick girls.

good, i am really sick of this tranny shit everywhere.

SICKOS BTFO BY PREZ

If you're a passable tranny then nobody will notice you using the girl's bathroom.

If you're some 50 year old dude with a wig who goes to women's bathrooms to jack off at the sound of their anal symphonics then you're a creep and you should go to jail.

He's right.

The States should decide.

Oh a man who thinks he's a girl with a mutilated penis to look like a vagina has to use the men's restroom!

No they shouldn't. Defending human rights is ethically right and not up for debate.

time to get free bjs and boipussi

Lolwat

should have stopped at "is this guy serious"
probably why kek ALMOST blessed you

yeah they far more common guy is the one afraid of 'trannies' because it makes him feel weird and gay.

>trannies get beat up in the men's room
>trannies get beat up in the ladies room

Sure, fine with me. But if we bully trannies to the point where they won't be able to use the bathroom, I wonder what's going to happen to them.

BASED AS FUCK

I regret not voting for Trump.

Bathroom pedophiles are going to be very disappointed how "intolerant".

The Republicans got lucky as fuck that Trump became their candidate. Now they get to do all the things they want to do, but don't have the balls to say publicly in fear of having the reputation destroyed. All the blame lands on Trump.

>human rights
Lmao this is such a non fucking issue

It affects near zero percent of the population. Literally nobody should care.

Yeah the whole point of human rights is to care even when the population is small. You don't get to excuse your lazy rhetoric and inability to construct an argument without trying to say the most offensive thing possible by saying it's too few people to matter.

>tfw now can meet a cutie tranny in the bathroom

Finally a good opportunity to meet cute women in the guys bathroom.

Did I strike a nerve faggot? Find me five cases of this problem prior to the executive order being signed by Obama.

Oh wait, you can't because it's a solution looking for a problem. It's just grandstanding.

You want this creepy fucking thing in the bathroom with your daughter?

Dipstick human rights is just weasel words
They are not laws such as state laws that actually guarantee anything.
Read a book you dunce.

I don't need to find problems. The group being small doesn't say anything about their defensibility, I was pointing out how stupid your logic was.

What do you think the Geneva Convention is? People like you are why we had to put in writing what is obvious to anyone with a sense of decency and a brain.

>implying they dont like being dominated by other men.

This isn't like black people being deprived of their right to vote. That's the sort of thing that prompts this sort of government response. Bumfuck Iowa is not full of trannies looking to shit in the men's/women's room.

The Geneva Convention clearly states that transgender individuals should use the bathroom that they feel is appropriate.

Wasn't your point about how human rights is just weasel words?

This is why people don't like you. This exaggeration and hysteria. You claim to support human rights and equality, but your entire ideology is filled with the most hateful, spiteful assholes imaginable.
The shit you read on Stormfront pales in comparison to what black people, women and trannies openly write about straight, white men.

That's one small rat.

The idea that a real human could sit on this site and criticize any one else's choice of words or speech is almost too much to believe. But then I see you're from Norway so.

I guess challenging your opinion is enough to get you making complaints about word choice and tone.

>You wouldn't

Can agree. Seems like everyone sticks to the bathroom of whatever they look like out here.
t. Iowan

You're not challenging anyone's opinion. You're just being a whiny cunt.

Imagine wanting this in the bathroom with your daughter. Come to think of it i wouldn't want it in the bathroom with my son either.

Degenerates.

If you can't defend your opinion to a whiny cunt, then I think that probably reflects more on you.

They can move to India and poo in the streets

I'm pretty sure Trump's view on this has always been that it should be up to the business or school or whatever. He personally doesn't give a shit what restroom they use in HIS buildings.

Grow up.

You're not defending your opinion, you fucking idiot. You're whining about something as subjective as morals. I mean, within all your faux-exasperation, your only argument boils down to comparing laws meant to prevent genocide and war crimes, to laws about which bathroom a tranny should use.
You're calling people monsters who defy human rights, simply because they disagree with you over a non-issue.

Just do this

Oh please. You want to pretend things like rights and freedom are subjective but they aren't. Just because you have something against gays/trans people doesn't make your hating them ok, it makes you a fucking loser who thinks your feelings about a group you don't have anything to do with are so valid you get to have a say in how they conduct themselves. You can pretend that your personal decision to embrace mediocrity somehow translates into human rights being subjective but everyone sees your fear and insecurity for what it is.

NOOOOOOOOO

Depends.

Do you care when your son goes into a bathroom with strange men?
And if a trans person has been on hormones for over a year they should be able to use what bathroom they want.

Your logic is fucked and youre a faggot.

And, again, this is why people hate you. You're assholes with a massive victim complex who think you're at the center of the universe, and try to publicly destroy anyone who disagrees with you.

You know why I hate trannies? Because of the way they behave. Because of their absolute certainty that people who disagree with them are evil, and that everything they believe is the absolute truth.
I can actually see the issue from both sides. I understand why a woman or a mother wouldn't want a burly, hairy man in a wig to use their bathroom. I can also understand why a passable tranny wouldn't want to use the bathroom of their real gender.

But I side with the anti-trannies, because this whole SJW movement, including the LGBTWhatever, consist of assholes. Just the most evil, self-centered, spiteful pieces of shit I've ever come across.

hahaha this is great, trannies on suicide watch

Dumb niggers how many trannies do you ever see? It's really a non fucking issue, they're more scared of you than you are of them.