HAPPENING - CNN LEAKS

TOMMOROW O'KEEFE RELEASES CNN TAPES

IT'S OVER. CNN IS FINISHED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/udU01_SfjDs
youtu.be/7DcATG9Qy_A
youtube.com/watch?v=_fiA7HeZz6I
youtu.be/MkfTciQ_pS0
dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Screen-Shot-2016-08-23-at-7.59.50-PM-620x208.png
youtu.be/rrdFD-SdpiM
youtu.be/AdCk6gJqmoc
youtu.be/ZgAKkmlN9tQ
youtu.be/98JDKB-Qmxs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Ellison
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Soros
progressivearmy.com/2016/11/29/soros-support-ellison-not-welcomed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'M HARD AS A ROCK IN ANTICIPATION

so what do you think,
heart attack?
car accident?

It's going to be nothing, but o fuck I hope it's something

Who is o'keefe and why should anyone care?

lol who the fuck is (((O'Keefe)))?

It's going to be good.

Prepare for many snowflake tears as their fave "NEWS" channel gets buttfucked hard.

samezies

MSM will claim it's fake or ignore it. The only ppl who will care are those who already know about VERY FAKE NEWS CNN

Here we GOOOOOOOO

Keep in mind O'Keefe is a hype machine who makes shit sound 5-10 times bigger than they really are.

I hope we have audio/video of CNN hosts during commercials or in between segments saying incredibly non-politically correct stuff.

Wonder whether this will scare the others straight. Not likely.

Fox will not ignore it. If there's an opportunity to attack a competitor, they're going to go for it

I AM SO TIRED OF /HAPPENINGS/ ON Sup Forums LATELY THAT TURN OUT TO BE LEGITIMATELY NOTHING

THIS SHIT NEEDS TO STOP

Shills incoming

this

it's literally nothing. o'queefe hasn't been relevant since his first video dropped and everyone could see how contrived it was, and then the duck videohappened and any credibility he had left was gone.

>there are people who don't know who O'keefe is

reeeee NEWFAGS RAUS

>We caught on tape a guy in the lobby of the hotel across from where CNN used to be saying something vaguely racist

A brand of shit beer around these parts.

I really, really want it to happen. But I think I am being tricked again.

shills ITT

I hope this time he actually has substance that the masses will care about. Nobody is surprised that the media and politicians sometimes work together. That doesn't impress anyone.

These days you have to be a freaking pedophile for anyone to judge your morality.

O'Keefe is an attention whore, he only released one important video: the one with the democrat talking about how they send bus of illegals to vote during elections and where he uncovered a bunch of paid agitators.

The rest were ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
In short don't be hyped too much.

I hope it's something involving Wolf Blitzer or Don Lemon Party. I hate them both so much.

oy vey shut it down

>o'queef
>GUYS I HAVE AN EARTHSHATTERING TAPE TO RELEASE, HYPE THIS THE FUCK UP
>it's fucking nothing
>GUYS IT WAS ALL PART OF THE PLAN TO BUILD UP HYPE FOR THE REAL RELEASE, STAY TUNED

Literally the only thing that will bring CNN down lower than they actually are currently is if they've got like half the network having giant orgies and lynching parties.

Honestly, even then the left might say, "how progressive of them."

O'Keefe released actual proof of voter fraud and intent to fraud, during the election and virtually no one outside of our circles gave a shit.

Nothing will happen.

He outed dnc as sending agent provocateur to trump rallies to invite violence, he does under cover footage and had major impact on the election

My, my, the shills are scared today.
Tomorrow will be comfy.

As I understand it, there aren't from his own people. They're tapes given to him by people at CNN

R u tryn to trick me ino bein hyped agen?

Nigger , creamer was one of about 6 nails in the HRC campaign's coffin. Shills BTFO

His first video had actually content.

The following videos were empty noise and sadly served to dilute the first somewhat.

My expectations are low.

Shills lose their fucking shit everytime this comes up. Good sign, so maybe he actually has something now.

Exactly my thoughts. How can a pol browser not know the Veritas dude.

Keep in mind O'Keefe's investigation were usually under Obama's Dept. of Justice. Sessions might throw some shade towards O'Keefe's way if its of interest and smoke is there.

this is going to be so hilarious, watching CNN's final meltdown will be glorious

holy grail of "fake news" i hopes

Why does he wear a hat indoors?

Are all trumpfags autistic retards with down syndrome?

This is true. Fox is the top news station in the US

I-IT'S GOING TO BE LITERALLY NOTHING
DON'T EVEN POST THREADS ABOUT THIS, ITS NOT WORTH IT

>had major impact on the election

no he didnt

I'm looking forward to it.

SLOW DRIP METHOD. MORONS WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE GET #REKT

Whole rivers of semen will flow from this.

>mexico is salty
Kek

Yeah but what happened of it? Are they in jail over this? They are certainly in turmoil ever since and it gave Trump some boost (possibly), but nothing long lasting ever came of it.
Well at least we have video evidence of voter fraud, but they still call voter ID racist.

I want footage of them discussing the leaks and their guys in the (((deep state)))

CNN IS FAKE NEWS

Cnn lies about milwaukee riots youtu.be/udU01_SfjDs

Illegal to read wikileaks lie youtu.be/7DcATG9Qy_A
Cuts feed once wikileaks is brought up "Oh nooo" youtube.com/watch?v=_fiA7HeZz6I

More lies about clinton from Anderson Cooper youtu.be/MkfTciQ_pS0

Or when they equated blacks as felons in an attempt to slam trump dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Screen-Shot-2016-08-23-at-7.59.50-PM-620x208.png

This is just in the past year.

youtu.be/rrdFD-SdpiM

youtu.be/AdCk6gJqmoc

youtu.be/ZgAKkmlN9tQ

and its nothing new they have been doing this for decades.

1990 persian gulf war youtu.be/98JDKB-Qmxs

Stop.
Im DONE with okeefe. He is the biggest fucking shill there ever was.

He LIED ALL ELECTION LONG ABOUT HAVING TAPES ON HILLARY

his entiee twitter was full of tweets each week saying he would release it
And never did.

Fuck this jew. And fuck you guys for not tearing him down when he lied so much.

I say if he doesn't finally deliver for once we raid the fuck out of his twitter. Throw him under the bus.

God. Pol isnt that serious but this nigger gets me HEATED.

So what's the betting pool on how soon he commits (((suicide)))?

>implying "very fake news" CNN can get a worse reputation than it already has

KEK

CNN has investigated the claims of misconduct made against CNN and found that CNN is completely innocent.

Honestly, if the leaks about MSM colluding with Clinton did nothing, this won't do anything.

It took CNN a month or two to fire Donna Brazile, even after lying about giving debate questions.

Hard at work splicing audio and faking conversations, huh?

Release the unedited material, O'Queef.

>Are they in jail over this?
>implying Obama wasn't cool with it
>implying this isn't SOP for the left
Now that Trump's in President maybe we'll see some prosecutions.

this better be good

Ohhh i cant wait

Everyone forgets he helped take out ACORN

nobody who watched the project veritas voter fraud tapes would claim they were edited out of context

in fact the context was very carefully shown

Weird that the CTR fags are still here...

Former CNN supporter, here. I gotta admit it's funny as hell watching them crash and burn, but seriously we can't let them get press credentials.

You have to have clearance to watch these tapes.

This. As hard as I want this to be yuge, O'Keefe is a hack and a fucking joke. The moosefucker is right. DONALD DUCKS

Not really, they just got a fresh infusion of pizza. They work for cheese pizza.

Hi CNN

I hope the >1 post by this ID shills keep bumping the thread

He will just get paid off like with the nigger tape.

YOU ARE FAKE NEWS DELET THIS RAWWWWERRRRR!

and the link is nowhere to be found

What about the other one where he got clinton's campaign to admit they were paying mentally challenged individuals to create violence and then blame it on Trump?
O' Keefe is based fuck you shill

>Are they in jail over this?
His video of the people interrupting deploraball for 3 people in jail. Luke Kuhn, Collin Dunn, and Scott Green

Hmmm. Come to think of it Trump was threatening with voter fraud investigations.

Thiz..
Not getting hopes up.
>Previous O'Keefe happenings have been underwhelming.
>Too much hype for the substance.
>Good substance, but not worthy of hype.

That said, I think the initial tapes showing DNC working to sabotage Trump rallies and voter busing did do some good.

Rember it's not just FAKE NEWS... IT'S VERY FAKE NEWS

Obama's Justice Department was actively involved in covering this all up actually.

Cnn is over, niggas. These leaks will be yuuuuge.

>G-g-guys it's just edited footage, it's nothing. O'keefe did this before

if digits CNN is ruined forever!

i hope no one sleeps with my grandparents, i don't think there in thew mood.

It'll be something, but nothing will happen. It took months for his ACORN tapes to get attention, then a few more to shut them down.

>nothing long lasting ever came of it

Trump is the fucking President.

Having the last name Clinton is now literally more toxic than having the last name Bush for your political career (LOL)

The government is investigating or reinvestigating everything from the DNC to the CGI to fucking 9/11.

What more do you want to come from it? I understand Lithuania is a meme-tier country but in America big criminal investigations and prosecutions take a really long time from start to finish not 3-4 months. (unfortunately, exceptionally so when a corrupt politician is at the heart of it).

This

lol cnn is finished

What could possibly ruin them? It seriously won't matter. Think about it...

>What could possibly ruin them?
we'll see tomorrow! of course it will matter, cnn is already hurting financially

BASED O'KEEFE

LORD KEK PLEASE PROTECT HIM AND HIS LOVED ONES

PRAISE KEK

So apparently CNN is hosting a Democrat leadership debate tonight and one of the top candidates to run the DNC will be Keith Ellison.

Keith Ellison is the first "Muslim" elected to Congress and to fit the Democratic party theme of non-white leadership, members, and/or voters Ellison is setup to be the next leader of the party.

Pic related is of Keith Ellison and his friendship/partnership with Alexander Soros, son of George Soros.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Ellison

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Soros

progressivearmy.com/2016/11/29/soros-support-ellison-not-welcomed/

for an example of American criminal justice being as slow as fucking molasses, watch The Wire which is about a group of cops taking literally fucking years to fully investigate and prosecute a street thug heroin pushing gang that conduct their activities in broad daylight.

who are you and what makes you so certain these leaks are damning?

This better be FUCKING good.

I think it's fantastic. With a Muslim in charge and voter ID laws in place, the Democrats will be lucky to win another election, ever.

(((Shill))) thinks he can talk like us.

>following him
>caring about hype

He released tapes exposing antifa inauguration plans leading to arrests.

He exposed those bird dogging guys during the election.

>but he hyped up something and ah stayed up all night waiting and didnt get muh brain chemical fix

talk is cheap, fuck hype, dont be a fag

I certainly hope, but not holding breath.

That will be interesting. Hopefully Cory Booker is there and called out for not supporting the bill to decrease medication costs. I just want to see infighting.

Democlaps are so pathetically hopeless at this point. I love it.

leak tomorrow = nothing will happen

just leak the stuff and don't announce it

fuck cnn though.