Religion

Hey Sup Forums my colleges religion class is discussing how Islam is a religion of peace. I need something to trigger these normies

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/homosexuality.aspx
youtube.com/user/Acts17Apologetics/videos
quran.com/7/80-84
quran.com/4/89
wikiislam.net/wiki/Chronological_Order_of_the_Qur'an
youtube.com/watch?v=KOGDVz7Ywiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

read from the actual Quoran

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/homosexuality.aspx

Homosexuality is punishable by death. Two birds one stone. God speed

sura 9: 28 or 29 depending n counting and how it has been interpreted by every school of islam ever and how it has been applied all throughout history

Any good quotes from it? There is a Muslim in my class and he says if the Quoran isn't in Arabic then it doesn't count.

Invite some ISIS psycho's to come and behead your undoubtedly (((jewish))) professor.

Ask them about the Berber pirates, the fall of Constantinople and the Arab slave trade.

youtube.com/user/Acts17Apologetics/videos

david wood's channel is a treasure trove of scholarly anti-islamic stuff

This. If you are serious about this venture, understand and read everything popular written and preached in the Muslim world. If you can make solid points based off tangeble evidence, your redpill s will flow.

my professor is an atheist

Straight from website, will get Arabic version I guess, hold on. Also Mohammed's preferred wife was a 9 year old girl.

Quran (7:80-84) - "...For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.... And we rained down on them a shower (of brimstone)" - An account that is borrowed from the Biblical story of Sodom. Muslim scholars through the centuries have interpreted the "rain of stones" on the town as meaning that homosexuals should be stoned, since no other reason is given for the people's destruction

quran.com/7/80-84

Arabic version

Is Sharia law part of the Quoran?

I believe so.

Quran says to kill apostates.
quran.com/4/89

thank you for the help. Granted I did think Sup Forums would be more passionate about destroying the sand niggers religion.

if you're going to read the quran, read about 'abrogation'
(if you find a contradiction, the earlier passage is null and the later one is true)

and then read about the order of chapters, the chapters are sorted longest to shortest for some retarded reason instead of chronologically.
wikiislam.net/wiki/Chronological_Order_of_the_Qur'an

should i buy an English version to try to red pill the class of libtards or what?

Ask if it is university policy to use leftist propaganda on its students.

Then perhaps show this pick.

Extra points in you break down in fake tears and say someone you know was killed in a terror attack. AKA. the Jewish method.

my college is a "liberal arts" college. almost none of my professors are conservative or libertarian

Ok, so something like, "my grandfather was on the first plane that smashed into the world trade center. I didn't personally know him but my father saved the voicemail before the crash. It said 'son, do me proud for the glory of Allah is apon us. ALLAHU AKBAR!'"

>liberal arts

bump

unfortunately

"And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Read this to them

Or this
"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle. The targets of violence are "those who disbelieve" - further defined in the next verse (13) as "defy and disobey Allah."

>posts a pic of a kkk member

I like what you did there.

>religion of peace
>Quran,tribute,sword
The first thing, we were taught in school about Islam, is how they treated conquered countries and how it hasn't changed anything since the beginning. Christianity actually evolved. Moslems are still fighting about stupid things like "You praise Allah in the wrong way"

It's my pic of a darkness eliminator.

this is a pic of my handheld portable darkness eliminator.

Its literally is less violent than the bible

God the school system is so fucked. I am so thankful that I did not grow up in an era that contained this dengeneracy forced upon me to pass a class and insure my future.....

The old testament is the worst part. It became more PC when my main man Jesus arrived on the scene.

Yeah, but the Quran is very political and the Bible isn't. Christians realised that at the moment they were able to read it. E.g. Luther

most of the violence in the quran is prescriptive, the violence in the bible is descriptive.

Whenever people say shit like this, they completely misunderstand christianity. Nearly all christians follow the new testament and the 10 commandments. The old testament is just reading to understand what came before jesus. The quran is waaaay more violent than the new testament

welp good bye post. for you will be pruned soon.

This.

Our priest even said that the books are there pretty much for background reading.

If you really want to freak everyone out, watch this.youtube.com/watch?v=KOGDVz7Ywiw