WHERE ARE YOU NOW?!

When Trump was a candidate you stood up for him, you spread great propaganda through memes and had hackers who posted truths on wikileaks.l
You did a great jon memeing him into office.
But where are you now? now, when Europe, your fatherland, needs your help for the upcomming elections here.
We got Netherlands election in just a month, France's election, Germany's, Sweden's and many more, but all you cared about was your beloved America and Trump and your future.
But what about Europe's future? What about all other whites? What bout the 14 words? Remember?
we need to meme the other far right candidates into office in Europe too

Cmon now pol, the time is short

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=24PCOMi3QAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY
youtube.com/watch?v=O9Qwr6KvmUc
youtube.com/watch?v=as4m-dDubjg
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM
twitter.com/pspringare
twitter.com/petersweden7.
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl&ll=58.713303640788716,8.32110213750002&z=5
tino.us/2016/12/den-som-vantar-pa-nagot-gott/
polisen.se/Global/www och Intrapolis/Övriga rapporter/Lagesbild over sexuella ofredanden.pdf
acidmuncher.wordpress.com/2017/02/20/no-fox-news-trump-arent-lying-about-sweden/
youtube.com/watch?v=lwk1DogcPmU
youtube.com/watch?v=JLrS3UopPF8
youtube.com/watch?v=Be47sJRDyRU
twitter.com/pewdiepie
youtube.com/watch?v=TdX6TnGHXI8
youtube.com/watch?v=G4lJp1HraAk
youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Okay so now what?

Guess what: it was never about the white race, but about whatever is necessary to secure the USA as the only super power: on both sides of the political spectrum. "White" Americans don't give a rats ass about Europeans.

That's not true. I care brÜder..

Netherland's Wilders is an ardent Zionist completely at home in front of large homosexual Dadaist art installations - Le Pen is no better.

"Germany will either be a world power or will not be at all." - AH.

Sweden would have its problems addressed most effectively by becoming the western realm of Greater Finland under Vastarinta.

Real hope lies in the Visegrad countries and further east.

But yes Europa needs all the effective memes and right wing gif squads it can get.

Burger reporting in.
Ave Evropa!

And that's a fucking shame

burgers only care about burgerstan, forget them, they'll never help us because they couldn't care less.

I wsn't only talking about parties but european nationalism in general

ACHTUNG - Memetic Warfare ammo depo below - Sweden vs Media Edition

>Swedish Police Losing Control - 'No-Go Zones' (English Subtitles)
youtube.com/watch?v=24PCOMi3QAQ

>Trump and The Truth about Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY

>The Feminist Government That Hates Women
youtube.com/watch?v=O9Qwr6KvmUc

>Somali Journalist: PC-Media makes Sweden "more dangerous than Mogadishu"
youtube.com/watch?v=as4m-dDubjg

>Migrants Attack 60 Minutes Crew In Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM

>Google "Peter Springare". He's a cop. An very honest one.
twitter.com/pspringare (also check his facebook)

>Another Peter reporting stuff
twitter.com/petersweden7.

>Map of Migrant Crime In Sweden Since 2010:
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl&ll=58.713303640788716,8.32110213750002&z=5

>Tino Sandajis new book (for Swedes):
tino.us/2016/12/den-som-vantar-pa-nagot-gott/

>Sexual harrasment (for Swedes):
polisen.se/Global/www och Intrapolis/Övriga rapporter/Lagesbild over sexuella ofredanden.pdf

>Swedish media is trying to debunk Fox News documentary,
Rebutal here: acidmuncher.wordpress.com/2017/02/20/no-fox-news-trump-arent-lying-about-sweden/

>PewDiePie vs The Media (yes this is is important too)
youtube.com/watch?v=lwk1DogcPmU
youtube.com/watch?v=JLrS3UopPF8
youtube.com/watch?v=Be47sJRDyRU
twitter.com/pewdiepie

HASHTAGS/terms:
#MicroTerrorism
#lastnightinsweden
#svpol
Rinkeby
#nothinghappeninginsweden
#SwedenIncident
#migpol

I-I'm here for you, Sven.

Very good post, EVERYONE should post those videos with the hashtags and FLOOD twitter with them

You germanics are so disgusting

I am updating it as new material pops up

I'd recommed our european friends to do the same for their countries

Saved this. Nice post.

Also check out this vid (english) about policeman Peter Springare

Just added it to my post: youtube.com/watch?v=TdX6TnGHXI8

The only way Europe is getting out of this mess is civil war.

It's NOT happening via the ballot box. No amount of terrorism will make Nigel vote to have Mr Patel from the corner shop rounded up and deported, nor will any number of sex attacks make Pierre vote to have his office security guard Mr M'Bami thrown into the back of a van.

It was important that Trump won so that the US will be on our side when this happens. Even if it doesn't happen in the next 8 years we have a better chance of having a US president who won't side with the invaders by Trump winning this time.

only when far right parties get a absolute majority they can do the shit that will save us, otherwise they need to give up on that to get into a goverment with another party. and a far right party in Europe will never get an absolute majority.

Well, until that happens I'd suggest that you make a nice info-dump for Brittania and spread it whenevr possible

Same goes for you

can confirm this is true for 90%

most people I talk to think you're irrelevant europoors and the rest say you think you're better than us which they don't like

doesn't mean i'm not working for it, i'm gonna meme to my fullest extend. also i'm associated with a far right student movement.

bump

very good

That's not true at all.

A good portion of the reason Trump got elected was because of Europe getting fucked by so many refugees.

No one was going like "oh wow look at Indonesia with all their muslims and terrorist attacks." Trump won because of the sympathy Americans felt for Europe.

The point of this post was'nt about just the parties.
The point was to enlighten Europe and make more people on pol focus on that as well.
Far right needs to grow in Europe, wether it's a party or not

It would be interesting to see, for example, Sweden Democrats become the largest party and a genuinely far right party like Nordfront gaining a bit of traction.

Indeed!
The Nordic Resistance movement (NMR) is probably the only legl NS party in Europe

>A good portion of the reason Trump got elected was because of Europe getting fucked by so many refugees.

Yes, but not because they care about Europe but because they don't want the same thing happening here.

Europoort only ever give Americans shit. Europe is going to keep on taking in the brown hordes and even on if muh elections do a damn thing it'll be too late by that point. Europe is lost and the only way to save it would be for ethnic cleansing, which Europeans are too fucking pussy to do anymore.

TIME TO RETURN THE FAVOUR BURGERFATS!

f-f-f-fuck you burger! We will make Europe bakc like Europe again. r-r-r-right guys?!

rude

This guy gets it.

Yeah, take it back when even using fucking pepper spray is illegal to defend yourself with. I wish we could just make neutron bombs already and purge you faggots for resettlement by whites that have esome balls.

it's the least u could do after ww2 and balkanwars. You fucking kikewarrior GI joe fuckers owe us bigtime, now get to work lardass

Why doesnt someone make a company thats run on patreon or something and counters eu fake news.If ctr and its kind is legal...

Get to work doing what? Making memes or something?

yurop is likely fucked. there's nothing to be done. it's not possible to effectively reach yuropoor citizens over the internet to the degree that was possible in the usa. on top of that you yuropoors have so many parties that divide up the vote that it complicates things even further

Perhaps you should take a look at the situation back before making such generalizations

In order for there to be white resettlement, you need white people

Yes, ve need ze memes

And youtube vids, twitter posts, infographs and even music

all the good stuff

Doesn't change the fact that almost all of Europe is fucked beyond belief and the only way to save Europe would be civil war which will never happen.

Geen idee of je NSV bent maar staat er eigenlijk een leeftijdslimiet op het joinen? Ben ondertussen al een oldfag maar nog steeds student. Tevens lid van VBJ.

>even music
Especially this, see if morrakiu can help, he's among the edgier out there

Fuck off. Elections means jackshit. He who owns the money supply controls the government.

us? owe you????

we're the saviors of the free world, buddy

Fucking defeatist attitude! One election at a time, they all don't occur at the same time you know.
Us whites needs to unite, not divide, we need you burgerfats

t. goodest of goys

You are the saviours of filthy inbred kikes that's all you've accomplished so far, also you probably lack foreskin

>he thinks elections matter

Candidates are puppets you fool. It doesn't matter who gets elected.

okay guys, DESU the system will fall when the economic collapse occurs when the oil runs out

No ide to fight, just wait til the system falls

>"White" Americans don't give a rats ass about Europeans

I'm a dirty mutt who can never belong to any group. American society is in ruins.

I love all white people, and Europeans are purer than I am. If we did things right, I would never reproduce and let my purer brothers propagate the white race - their children would point at my dark hair and speak of pollution.

I don't care if you don't believe me. God will know what I did and will reward me with reincarnation as a pure Nordic. You'll spit on me, and in my dying breath I'll mutter;

'14/88...'

I think we need more hopeful posts and news on Sup Forums regarding Evropa

>Like Peter Springare. youtube.com/watch?v=TdX6TnGHXI8

When the >thread start< is about something positive, usually the thread will have much higher energy and optimism.

When it's not you tend you get the usual bitter cunts posting about "it's no pint, it's all fucked, nuke the cucks blah bleh"

>evident by some of the americans in this one.

Meme magic can't be forced, but we can create the spark that leads to a fire

is there such a thing as a far-right student movement in Burgerland? There's Turning Point USA but that's a bunch of Ron Paul worshipers.

>also you probably lack foreskin

s-shut up

It's ok, I heard of foresking transplantations

You gotta make some supportive memes first to be able to apply for the procedure tho

Just jelg it back until that foreskin restoration company succeeds.

yeah i think they're scammers trying to get donations out of people without intending to actually develop anything

>ye dont worry bout it goyim, just let the jews walk all over you

Probably but that's why you never support startups or gofundme shit.

I mean I really don't understand how they could grow back one part of teh body but I'm not a doctor so I don't know.

Why cry over spilt milk?

Ah, I see you're going with the liberal strategy of "FUCK YOU EVERYTHING IS YOUR FAULT NOW DO WHAT I SAY"

It'll work about as well as it did for Hillary, Ahmed.

I care for you, you are like my little white babies, look, I know who did this to you and we need to kick his ass

>milk

fucking nazi

We can do this!
We can compile data and statistics to native speakers spread around facebook comment pages and twitter.
We can compile videos showing the chaotic state of these countries, with cuts from left wing/pro immigration speeches defending their ideals.

Here in Hueland, we just finished raiding a daughter of a important left wing politician, exposing her as an drug addicted and a skinny whore. The shit is all over facebook and youtube, some of the biggest news are covering our "hate crime".
Pic related, her posing naked as an 16yo...

Well, where do we start?

We found the Library of Sup Forumsexandria

In which everyone dumps info and memes relevant to their and other countries in need of help

We also include links to place where this info can be spread to the unenlightened

Then we retake Constantinople

I am making a thread now, will post link

Only high energy posters allowed

BUMP

Start with a bunch of fake social media accounts. Those accounts need to cook a little bit to be more difficult to ban.

Then we need data to make our subversive propaganda. Crime rate, birth %, last 20 years of imigrants, how many of them are ilegals and how many are legits, how much they receive, etc etc.

Provoke arabs, forcing them to chimpout days before the election could change the entire country preference.

>all you cared about was your beloved America and Trump and your future.
ya, its called nationalism

Luckily Europe has others sons willing to fight.

CIRO GOMES 2018.
youtube.com/watch?v=G4lJp1HraAk

There is no political solution

Don't listen to him, he got perma banned from our chan shilling for a leftist.
Macaco filho da puta, da o fora daqui!

>Then we retake Constantinople

YES! And don't forget the holy land

ive been trying to meme for you sweden, you guys just never tell me shit so I cant make memes. I want to help you so bad but you need to tell us things besides swede cuck shit to make memes

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk

Be aware that your efforts are appreciated

Will post a new thread called Library of Sup Forumsexandria in a couple minutes

No. We only care about the countries that want to preserve themselves.

I'm not looking for one, I'm looking to awake my fellow Europeans, just like Varg tries to do

Cuck...

GO