How do you sleep at night Sup Forums?

How is it even possible you STILL stand by Trump?

i would love it if we could keep retards out of this country

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>1 post by this ID

hi

>Can't even spell the nation he wants to be a part of
what a model for integration :^)

Learn basic English, then. What was he supposed to do with his life if he couldn't already do that?

Oh, that's right, sell drugs, commit crimes, and get welfare.

He was probably heading to Armenia

We need people here who love this country, folks.

If he loved America he would be able to spell it.

wtf im #cruzmissle now

0/10

kek

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>How do you sleep at night Sup Forums?
Comfortably, with my wife, knowing a black hand has never even touched her, Uniggered Cuckdomanlet.

Because he'd end up on welfare.

I like him
A lot

If you are illiterate and have nothing to contribute to our society WHY THE FUCK WOULD WE LET YOU IN? g o. b a c k. t o. a f r i c a.

We need a Canadian version of Trump.

>How do you sleep at night Sup Forums?
Under a thick comforter with no less than 1000 thread count sheets, and my fan set to medium :^)

>1 post by this ID

Good one

Someone post the smuggy parody of Salon

too late fag face

holy shit
when the FUCK will newfags learn that IDs don't go across threads, literally 3 posts in and you're questioning why he only has one post?
off yourself

This is an outrage. If were not letting people into America because they can't spell "America", soon CNN will be forced to take the middle N out of their name because they don't report news!

Good.

If youte English is so bad that you cant even spell America, you have no right to be here. You would be a net drain on society. Entering America is a privelege awarded to those that truly deserve it, not a right for every fucking third world mud to just come and go as they please, using us like an ATM machine.

We made a mistake. Surely he was the greatest scientist on earth.

WHAT A NIGHTMARE!

We can't impeach this racist orange cheeto fast enough

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

heh

R A R E
A
R
E

don't feel sad mate, most burgers can't spell America either

(you)

this seems like a pretty valid test

I scanned the (poorly written) article and it says he was denied entry becasue he's from Somalia and thus a potential terrorist.

Still 1 post and counting. It was an easy prediction given the post content.

>Couldn't spell his destination country
Let that sink in.
FFS it's been out there for an hour.

yah man, me too.
feeling the same, all the bigotry and yeah this racism ye know

LOLOL. I made it up. I photoshopped it. I proved what racist bigots you are. Say hi to the millions of huffingtonpost readers tomorrow. :)

Bet he can spell gibs

Kek

Myself personally I sleep on my side, better for snuggling my Mrs.

Trump is doing the job he was hired for, what would you expect?

>medpack
and the prediction was wrong, look at that

>stating the obvious
oh, hi burger.

He admitted to being a shill. "1 post by this id" posters and shills often overlap.

damn... fuck Gromph

>CNN

nice joke

>Not gonna lie, former Drumpf voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Drumpf crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>can't pick up on joke posts
doesn't change the fact that
>1 post by this ID
fags who bring it up 3 posts in are all new and think that IDs carry over from thread to thread

>16 yr old

looks like a black Dolph

Top Kek

Do you mind giving me a quick rundown?

>proud BBC wants to come to the U.S. for some white pussy
>denied for spelling
Sup Forums WILL defend this

It doesn`t help if you shill that narrative with a foreign proxy dummy.

Great just what we need another retard who can't spell
We have enough citizens like that already

>Nigger
>Not being able to spell correctly
Yeah, seems about right

Sharia Blue, practice more, you have no power here

So the military should go out of their way to hire idiots? No! If you can't cut the mustard, you might as well cut the cheese, because you're talking out your ass, lady.

Fake News

my russian mother passed the citizenship exam, and she literally cant speak english.
if you actually fail one of their tests, you probably dont need to be here, since it's the mental equivalent of recording a pulse.

HA! Have you ever saw a job application filled out by one? It's unintelligible and affirmative action wackos get upset when they can't even read the phone # on the coons application. But they blame evil white racism for the niggers bad, and half-assed penmanship.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. In all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>denied for spelling
What? Is he fucking retarded?

No, because the mouth breathers that make topics on Sup Forums are retarded enough to leave out links and be the first post with one and are always trying to bump it themselves

Top kek
spelling is racsist and sheeeeeeeeeet

> Kellie Leitch
> Kevin O'Leary
Pick one

He wasn't let in because he was a dumb fuck, you act like this is a bad thing. Like was announcing what a dumbass he is supposed to help his case more or something?

TRIPS
R
I
P
S

Empathy is for the weak.

I sleep comfy as fuck

FASCISM

I fully agree with that
Its bad enough if you can't speak english, but if you can even write english, OR THE FUCKING NAME OF THE FUCKING COUNTRY, NO STAY THE FUCK OUT!

Yeah having standards is so dumb.... We should just throw every single person in America that wants to come. We could become great again like Sweden only 2.0

the USA is no longer a dumping ground for you shitskin. get fucked.

Oh please can we do this here?

>drumfkins are uneducated fucks
>An uneducated welfare leech, we need more of those

integration? What are you, some kind of nazi who doesn't like multiculturalism?

Bring it on, faggot. We'll Red pill them all.

>cant spell america

how did he know he wanted to come here?

But those memes are just so gosh darn funny

Top fucking Kek! This shit writes itself!

That's part of the vetting process. If you like the country so much and want to earn entry (and eventually, citizenship), you at least have to know the name of the country (and how it's spelled), its culture, its history, its language (American English, and not that "aboot" or "guvnah" English), and its peoples. If you're too lazy or just too entitled ("no borders!" or some nigger-wetback tier gib-entitlement slogan) to not know/care, then you don't deserve entry.

>Can't spell
>Low IQ shitstain of no use to this country
>Denied entry
I feel pretty good.

I sleep poorly at night because my bed is shit, but what does that have to do with some negro being refused entry to the US because he can't spell?

"not gonna lie, former Trump voter." The election was 3 months ago nigger, and we're supposed to listen to you know? Get fucked and then get AIDS.

You forgot Maxime "un feu pour chaque hébreux" Bernier.

t. fake news

Underrated

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>gayman islands

no, it isn't. you have to stop.

I'll be honest famalam, every time I see a story like this, my love for our President grows tenfold. We chose the right man.

I sleep pretty well, by the way. /comfy/ mattress

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Usually with my eyes closed and with a comfy blanket ontop of me.

has it occurred to anyone that this is a post from CNN. and it was probably a little more than he couldn't spell "america". COme the fuck on.

>1 post by this ID