*Blocks your path*

*Blocks your path*

>Have you checked your privilege yet today user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e6CBqYxFcF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lets be real here, if she said get down on your knees user so I can shove this piece of wood down your throat while motioning to her baseball bat you wouldn't say no. You'd let her violate your throat while you both got off on the act.

It's real though. Most Non-whites who hear what I have to say actually respect me(although they disagree for self-preservation) while most whites do everything they can to shut me up and get in my way(although not all whites)

Yea and I got negative since I live in africa

Bow down you fucking abomination

LOOK AT MY FUCKING NEGATIVE PRIVILEGE POINTS

Jokes on him, I have learned Karate and I could disarm him and stick that bat up his ass and like a degenerate he is, he'd enjoy it.

What kind of gender is that supposed to be?

>him

*three rounds center mass*

It had a bat, officer.

You should check your guts hon, seems they are bleeding

i check my 18" dick everyday

It's too bad "privilege" became such a tired catchphrase because it's not a terrible concept in theory. Being aware of the fact that you've had some advantages that others haven't helps you stay humble on political topics that don't directly affect you.

Here's a quick-and-ready example: have you noticed that liberals in wealthy metropolises don't have to worry about job loss in the Midwest, or about Refugee ghettoes, because they don't live there? That's actually privilege. They are failing to consider the possibility that their advantage is blinding them to a real problem.

But of course, instead of being an actual topic for conversation, "privilege" has become a tired anthem of the "progressive" left.

No joke, man. These crazy SJWs are starting to give me a whyfetish to the point where I'm getting off on being called cis scum.

It's cause they're better than you and you enjoy being dominated by them. Don't worry user, you are not alone.

Creeps

i dont understand this pic
what did that guy do to get piled on by all those degenerates?

>karate

yeah, I attended Karate lessons when I was a kid for about half a year or so, I even attended few competitions

>her

youtube.com/watch?v=e6CBqYxFcF4

>tfw no qt progressive lesbian with a femcock to smash in muh boipucci and call me a facist cis scum

This guy is a legend. I'd buy him a beer, no homo.

Flashed his dick at a feminist rally.

Man is a legend
>Do what you must. I have already won

This guy looks like he's straight out of A Clockwork Orange

well,from the looks of the vid,the feminazis lynched him

invoking privilege is committing the ad hominem fallacy, it has nothing to do with humility.

if you attempt to assert something on the basis of having personal experience of that thing then privilege can be used to qualify you or be used against you, but political questions should be answered without respect to individual experience or authority ,they are matters of principle.

>guy
thats not a guy
thats not a girl
thats an ”it”

>ⵏⵉⴽ ⵔⴰⴱ ⵢⴻⵎⵎⴻⵍ
>ⴽⴻⵛⵛ ⴻⵏⴳⵀ ⵎⴻⵏ ⵎⵉⴱⵄⵓⵏ

Kek, for real
FREE THE PEEPEE
STILL NOT ASKING FOR IT

I would kill it with fire

>*three rounds center mass*
why, would a headshot finisher be excessive in court?

*Proceeds to rip this subhuman's windpipe out*

an hero and a real human bean