This. So. Much

This. So. Much.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XSYOyNvCFPQ&list=PLoLytQk_WG5IjRnx6ikufsX9unhiNaVMc
youtube.com/watch?v=dI3MARgU0s8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Saged

Fast han ville ju svälta befolkningen och ta alla värdigheter för sig själv. Är du självmordbenägen?

Se denna dokumentär:

youtube.com/watch?v=XSYOyNvCFPQ&list=PLoLytQk_WG5IjRnx6ikufsX9unhiNaVMc

Capitalism breeds hate and racism, I may not agree with everything communism stands for but it is objectively the ideology of peace and something we should all strive for.

All lefties say beautiful words like that, but somehow, the reality always ends up to be a pile of corpses.

wait for the economic collapse of Sweden and then you might have a chance for bolshevism

>1 post by this ID

>ideology of peace
same as Islam is a religion of peace, potatonigger?

>Swede
>Advocating communism

Nothing new.

What. Sentence.

>muh human rights
what a disingenuous load of shit.

Sage, endyourself Sven

I literally did not get if you are ironic or not here.

obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=dI3MARgU0s8

Sup Forums must become a marxist board. we must "meme in" a communist revolution

hi /leftiepol/

>when you post a completely flawed ideology that killed 10 times more people than Hitler to Sup Forums

Nope. That's power to the Rothschilds you Moron.

Trump, is power to the people. Idiot Swede.
Stop studying at Kike University and learn something real instead of sleeping in the Matrix of the Jews.

>swedecuck
kys my man

jew cancer, gas yourself shlomo

>swedistan

The boy who knew how to sage

>politically incorrect
>marxism

You don't understand your own ideology faggot.

Torah says that only jews are people and gentiles are animals. So power to the jews is power to the people i guess.

>power to the people
>communism

you are evil or stupid, pick one

>power to the people
>So let's give the government full control over every single aspect of the people's life: food, housing, jobs...

Commies need to be exterminated.

>spoiler: goyim aren't people

Goy does not understand that Jews are the people and you are filthy animals

>So let's give the government full control over every single aspect of the people's life: food, housing, jobs...

The government is not a transcendental entity, you know. The state is a class instrument, if the workers (and therefore, the majority of the people) control the State, then the power will be for the people.

In capitalism the government is controlled by its ruling class. Government already control every aspect of your life, so the ruling class can maintain its power. All your cute petite-bourgeoise ideology of small government is pure idealism.