Trump cuts global warming funding to NASA

Trump cuts global warming funding to NASA
Then this happens

Will Trump make space travel real ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TRAPPIST-1
youtube.com/watch?v=vTCnmPi2HMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We will never travel the stars until there is a clear profit for doing so. Another planet to explore isn't worth the trouble in real terms.

what are these CGIs for? are they supposed to be real or something?

F looks good

didn't trump said something about unveiling the mysteries of the universe in his inauguration speech?

it's fucking happening

Propaganda, nasa making literally nothing appear to be something as usual.

This makes think, do these fags sit on stuff like this and only announce it when its convenient?

WE WUZ ALIENS N SHIET

Now that we've found them, what do?

We know fuck all about space, so it's basically guess-work, albeit in an educated form.

the fuck is up with F

Also sinds G is green could that mean tree-like organisms? I want to believe

Those sciencefags are probably eager to boast about their successes, but (((deep state))) was preventing them to do it until Trump started his glorious purges. God bless him

Nigga we will never travel the stars until we can do one of the following
A. Develop wormhole technology
B. Develop a "warp drive/engine"
C. Develop an FTL drive

And even if we could do A B or C
we still need an absurd amount of energy to power these fictious engines.

Found by Belgian astronomers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TRAPPIST-1

I'm guessing much like the moon it orbits, but doesnt revolve. So one side is always exposed to the sun.

NASA just trying to seem relevant so they can get that $$$. We've known about these planets for years, and there is known to be intelligent squid-like life forms on Trappist-1e

NASA need to stfu about gay climate shit and get us to fucking Mars.

Artist rendition, we have no idea what they look like, the only somewhat accurate info we have is the stuff like orbital distance, radius etc.

NOAA does the weather shit. NASA should focus on space.

tfw kek almost witnesses you

No
With something like Project Orion we could be there in 150/400 years
Give us cryonics tech and it becomes just a big sleep in space
Funny thing would be people going to the planet this way, and arriving just to discover other humans who made the travel 100 years before using warp tech

>tfw disclosure will happen with Trump
>tfw Donald Trump, Putin and Morgan Freeman will be the representatives of the human race

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

youtube.com/watch?v=vTCnmPi2HMA

>COULD

Fission already gives an absurb amount of energy, all we need to do is to perfect fusion energy.

space mormon generation ships when?

NASA is a black hole that spends billions of dollars on giving us badly shooped "pictures" of Earth.
Fuck 'em

If our policy is to waste earth and search for another planet to inhabit, we're going to have a badtime

R E A L I T Y B E N D S T O H I S W I L L
All I want to know is if we can fuck with the Ayy lmaos to

>earth goes to shit
>start over on a new planet without all the trash we left here
>niggers are stuck on this shithole
fucking genius

how could a planet near a cold star have liquid water? NASA is fuckin dumb.

We need to colonize the moon and mars, maybe even Ceres. Great American Space Empire in our lifetimes lads. Trump can get us started.

Check the orbits.

Its probably more nothing.

When the hoven is lit, but in minimum, put a jew in there, see if it survives

>7
Wtf

They're much closer to their star than Earth is to ours, but their star is much smaller and dimmer.
The star is not much larger than Jupiter, and the entire system could fit inside the orbit of Mercury.

Seasons might be non-existent, but the heat and light they receive from their star would be similar to Earth.

space x is doing everything space now just let nasa die

A trip from Earth to Mars takes about a year and a half if timed right
This is so much smaller
>tfw you could travel from one planet to the next in a matter of weeks

>could
Wake me when they have something concrete.

kek

>ftl meme

This will never happen

! first picture of violent and extreme alien race leaked !

dibs on planet d

Keep looking at them, then once we can confirm liquid water send probes.

Or getting shiggy jiggy in space
Oah yeah!

But seriously the people that get sent to Marz to die? Wats to stop them killing the only black on the team?

>W-we're sending a cop up to get you

FFFFFFFFFFF

f looks mega comfy. Wouldn't mind d or e

Our lifespans are too short for space travel, but with technology in a 100 years, we'll be able to.

We've also already discovered particles that can travel faster than light, which suggests light is not the ultimate speed barrier.

>F looks good
>a tidally locked waterworld
>looks good

>but with technology in a 100 years, we'll be able to.

Assuming western civilization doesn't collapse into anarchy in the meantime that is. Mudslime dominated Earth isn't going anywhere.

Implying Muslims won't want to commit jihad on the Galaxy.

tfw Trump leads mankind to conquer space

I want to live long enough where traveling planet to planet is common. Fuck Earth, this planet is boring now.

Would be cool to know about the composition of their atmospheres
Maybe they even have air similar to ours

Inshallah

>there's planets thousands of light years away
>they might have water!!!
>meanwhile humans can't even colonize the moon or mars

kek

No, they discovered 3 of the 7 back in May last year.

how can they keep getting away with it

James Webb Telescope is launched next year

>We know fuck all about space
Of course we don't, it doesn't exist.

>light is not the ultimate speed barrier
>it is
>being this new to physics
are you a nigger?

unless you got nothing better to do

>7planets
>7 being the meme number of kek
>the feels when kek decided to send his followers into space. For winning meme wars

this desu, also checked

Trump needs to get us a base or town on the moon.

Once we are able to harness true nuclear fusion (not fission aka chernobyl cuck power) we will have an "absurd" amount of energy

M I N I N G

So what? Temperature and composition are vastly more important.

>admits we know next to fuck all about the universe
>making absolute statements like light is the ultimate speed barrier

cool

>launched by a french rocket
It'll fail.
ESA doesn't have quite the success of NASA.

Is it a coincidence that this happened just before trump was to submit his federal spending plan in early march? He spoke about federal spending today too.

GIBS ME DAT MON

Fucking dumb leaf, I was responding to someone who said it was and correcting them, it's not an absolute statement it's mathematically proven stop trying to correct people on stuff you know fuck all about
How new are you anyway?

>mathematically proven

Within our current understanding of the universe you retard. Being upside down really fuck with your cunts' heads.

>FORTY LIGHT YEARS

When will Podesta hang for his crimes against children, Sup Forums? You got my hopes up.

So your argument against over a thousand years of cumulative scientific knowledge resulting in our best possible understanding of our reality and pure mathematics itself is
>hurr you don't know everything so universal constants don't apply
You obviously have no understanding of physics, kid. You really are a stubborn leaf

>Wow we're so smart we know everything.

You're a naive little cunt aren't you? Ever heard of a paradigm shift?

Yeah, you're a real deep thinker, so philosophical to point out the fact we don't know everything. Do you mean a paradigm shift like the fucking enlightenment which led to these discoveries? You obviously have no background in maths, there's a reason why scientists much smarter than you or me don't argue over this. Here's some homework:
>google the speed of light
>do some high school algebra
>understand what s = d/t means and how it applies to time and space dilation
Trust me, you'll look back and laugh at what a dumb cunt you were arguing with me.

I'm certain you could bring together 100 men and 100 women who would be willing to spend the rest of their lives on a spaceship on its way to some other star. The problem is, can we ethically make these people have children who will then live THEIR ENTIRE life in space and then another generation and another. It would take something like 4 to 5 generations of humanity to get there which is theoretically plausible but it is all in the people and we can't predict what they will do.
Expect a plan like this when we finally learn we are going to be wiped out by a meteor or something.

The universe is a hologram.

What you call "stars" are actually pin points of light breaking through.

You all fell for the biggest sham of all time.

nice try Xek'ulakk

you have to go back