Identifying Non-Countries

Can anybody think of any other non-countries apart from Belgium?

What is a non-country?

Countries are a spook.

Belgium

Luxembourg

Netherlands
sorry but your country is what, 100 years old, or less. country status: no

If it were to become part of another country, who would it be taken by?

Kosovo

Ah, the the Netherlands, blow the dykes and half the country dissapears overnight.

What? The Netherlands have existed for like 400 years

ahhh, France, blow the people up and they will say "just a normal day in Paris"

The Ukraine

p..p..please no bully mister

speak for yourself, non country

Needs to be annexed by Albania ASAP. Also Greeks should annex Cyprus, and FYROM should be split.

Pakistan

Literally it's only reason for existing is the partition of violent Indians.

FYROM, between bulgaria and serbia?

This

KOSOVO JE SRBIJA

Look at your surround. Maybe Salim is fucking your mother right now

The "UK"
Should be four separate countries if not more but it's somehow held together because reasons.

Germany.
Your country is barely a century old and had to force its entire population into cohesion.

Russia.
Russia only describes Moscow and St Petersburg, everything else is essentially subjugated by the elite concentrated in two very select areas.

Luxembourg

Belgium should be split between the Netherlands and France.

Nigga, my country is more than 1050 years old.

At least Salim isn't our mother.

Ukraine

Middle east repartition, should be few countriws countries, shia/sunni/others

What? Flat plains, nothing wrong with that.

And how is Muhammad? Face it your country is dying and your culture with it. Not that there was anything great about the French anyway.

Even if Le Pen wins, it will be like pissing in the wind.

But will be the name of your future brother

South Korea

should be 0 countries

Pretty sure toothpaste isn't a country

How?

im just shit talking mate
the danes are god tier, and helped us cornish fight the anglo saxons at the site of my home town

So your approach is blow it up, and make it robotiaed farmlands an ressource extraction?

should be 1 country but it's two

FYROM
Ukraine
Cyprus
Kosovo

Israel
Slovenia
ROC
Andorra
Eritrea
Lebanon

Fair enough, but surely North Korea is the non-country?

Northern Island is not a country.

England, Scotland, and Wales are.

Bosnia

African country apart from Egypt I guess

Taiwan

pls you're embarassing us now

No, north Korea, best Korea

Serbs have no claim on Macedonia, west to Albania, Central and East to Bulgaria.

yes something along those lines
or just leave it as a big crater, either way i wont lose any sleep

Kek

Somalia, and i mean the one in Africa, not my neighboring country

serbia & neighbours

Lol, Serbs should go back to the Urals. They have no place in Europe.

Lets cofound Le East Middle company, with more robotics and automatization this time

Are you a Yugo?

Spain.

Yeah that or just make it a hole in the ground that glows at night.

Lol

Blow it til it light up. Yeah, the flag explains everything.

So split up between Catalans, basques, galacians and moors? or what?

Are we a non-country? We may have existed for over a millenium, but we have been occupied by Sweden and Denmark for hundreds of years. Too bad we didn't find oil until after we got independent again, huh?

Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania, Turkey(European part), Slovenia, Kosovo, Moldova, Ukraine, Belgium.

yes lets do it, us working together should work swimmingly

Ukraine, Belarus, Latvia, Estonia, Macedonia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Cyprus just to name a few.

Artificial abominations which should be balkanized to make the world a better place: Germany, Romania.

Let's not invite the Germany. He would go against us.

Forgot Macedonia

:) Dw, it's only friendly banter. Albanians and Serbs need to unite against the common enemy: Turks.

since we're gonna get named eventually, I'm gonna preemptively tell the Brazilians and Argies, you can suck my big Uruguayan cock

you wish you were born in this "non-country" that's literally 20 better in every single aspect than your massive crumbling nigger-infested hellish shitholes of corruption

Albanians like Turks

Well duh, Belgium is a kingdom, obviously, so is your land. Now that you're aware of this, i hope it makes you sleep better at night.

Classic French.

You're the type to pre-emptively attack, and still lose to Germany.

>South America
>countries
You fucking redskins are basically either Spanish or Portuguise clay.

>implying Cornwall and the Isle of Man should not be autonomous if not independant
This is why no one likes you, Nigel

Bosnia: Muslim part independent, Croat and Serb part annexed
Albania: Not going anywhere
Turkey (European part): Annexed by Greeks and Bulgarians
Slovenia: Not going anywhere
Kosova: Annexed by Albania
Moldova: Annexed by Romania
Ukraine: Not going anywhere, maybe Donbass should go to the Russians if they hold a referendum
Belgium: Split between Netherlands, France, a bit goes to Germany

Some brainwashed ones do. But many (mainly those who have read history) hate them.

Wow a non-country making a non-argument.

Annexed by Gibraltar

Sweden

At least I think how to. Toothpaste people seem to not think face an attacker

>Moldova: Annexed by Romania
Making Romania Wallachia and Moldavia again would really improve the world desu.

>All of the balkan countries
>Moldavia
>Pakistan
>Bangladesh
>Sri Lanka

How? This isn't a country hate thread, there are specific threads for those. Please give an argument.

The Isle of Mann is autonomous Froggy.

And Cornwall is English, despite what a few rowdy fisherman say.

Says a Hungarian ;)
Well if it helps, I think you lot should get northern Transylvania, southern Slovakia and part of Vojvodina. It's just that Moldova is an artifical creation with an artificial language.

Have you heard how they're forcing govt officials to learn Cornish?

It's an anarcho-islamist territory. There are many areas where the government cannot intervene to protect or help its citizens, not that they would even if they could.

cornwall will never be england you cunt

KERNOW BYS VYKEN

Not really, only the faggots in Fyrom do.

Cornish are an English sub-culture, just like Southerners, Northerners, Brummies, Georgies, Essex mugs, etc.

Well if the Alb, Kos and Macedonian govts didn't let Saudi and Turkish Salafist and Wahhabist missionaries construct mosques in secular lands there wouldn't really be a problem.

The French don't think. That's your problem.

Children in school should be taught what not to be like, by watching military history videos on France.

yeah cos they all have their own distinct culture, history, flag and language dont they fuckwit?

>cornwall will never be England
>despite it being part of England for the past 1000 years

no, tell me more? really?

I fucking know, it feels like they're colonizing the place, and I've even read Fyrom Albanians feel more akin to Turks than us "seculars", yet they still wave out flag and sull our name. I wish we could just annex them already and close their mosques down as per constitution.

And you should teaxh tour farmers to do somw quality vegetables, by not shitting on them

Ukraine

We only shit on them for you Frog.

Calm yourself butthurt Cornishman, and remember that your language was only reinvented a couple decades ago. Is there really a significant part of Cornwall that even wants independence?

Then send them to germans, they like eating your shit.

>He says, posting a war won by France

>winning defensive wars

How many wars has Belgium won?

Well if Albanian politicians had any balls rather than being corrupt snakes taking dirty Turk money, that could happen. But it's not just FYROM, I went to Saranda a couple years ago and they'd built shitty mosques in Orthodox areas, and that irritating call to prayer could be heard. In a fucking Christian zone! The cheek of these shitty Wahhabists!