What's the obsession with Nordic blood?

They have never conquered, all they have done is hindered the white race by raiding and pillaging true western empires. They're just the niggers of white people.

Other urls found in this thread:

icelandreview.com/stuff/views/2015/01/30/untold-saga-black-viking-esa
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Pressburg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

insecure white boys

in reality vikings were black and knocked up many nordic white women

>They have never conquered

Please inform me of great nordic empires that spanned the world

North Sea Empire.

Founded the Slavic kingdoms.

Without the Vikings, Eastern Trade would have halted.

it seems like there is some natural primal urge for all races to revere Nordic phenotype....

Denmark, unlike Sweden, actually did have a global empire.

Couldn't find a bigger picture. But if you look, we had what's now the U.S Virgin Islands, Ghana, parts of India and other places around SEA

>be an Angle
>leave what's now Danmark
>conquer most of Britain
>spread English around the world in your globe-spanning empire
>some abbo talks shit in your own language

Sad.

Found bigger pic

>Conquering
The Vikings took shit they had based on a naturalistic might makes right ethic and served their people well, bringing back resources to allow their OWN PEOPLE to prosper
The British used their strength to subjugate people to their complex, unnatural ethics all around the world, for the sake of their OWN EGOS and the result was race mixing and a failed empire!
People don't like to be controlled by other groups of people. This is why empires end poorly.

North Sea Empire only lasted 19 years, pathetic for an empire. i'll read about the eastern trade now

I'm not denying anglos are great i just don't the obsession with "MUH BLUE EYES" "MUH BLONDE HAIR"

They're extremely aesthetic, more so than pretty much any other group of people on average. Also say what you want about them historically or whatever but as things stand now their societies are pretty much the closest to being near-utopian in the world.

The Vikings were instrumental in the development of the Naval Fleet of England as well as coastal mapping of the world.

Without them, Europe would have remained a secluded state fighting each other for land in Germany.

Vikings were the Pathfinders of Civilisation.

But their numbers are dwindling, they're losing their culture and pride. How long will that utopian society last when the nordic people become the minority?

ya the goal never seems to be to get darker unless its a hot italian.

> Might makes right
> Conquering is unethical

???

I see, but should we hold them above ourselves?

Brits didn't believe in might makes right. They believed in Christianity.

WE WUZ VIKANGZ

I don't know man, I'm just speaking purely in terms of the current nexus. I have no idea how exactly the future will turn out for any country, but the countries atm are extremely nice, and Denmark, Norway, and Iceland at the very least do not look like they will degrade or become miserable anytime soon or in the future.

Everything is fine, most of the raiding and pillaging was against the Holy Roman Empire and the Caliphate of Córdoba

Does it matter if it's religious fervour instead of might makes right? It looks like it was Christianity makes right.

Very true, lets hope they hold true to culture and tradition.

Tfw the viking saga talks about a dark skinned viking

Vikings are cool, and their mythology is amusing. You can thank 19th century German Romanticism and the Nazis fascination with it for the Nordic master race meme, which is bullshit, but nevertheless their history is entertaining.

I've noticed Danes don't like Sweden, quite funny. looks impressive, too bad they couldn't take the rest of the Scandinavian countries, that would've been a sight to see.

wuz gankz n shi

Weren't some distinctions in Ireland between Danes and Norwegians as black and white (or fair?) Vikings because Danes had Darker hair and maybe eyes? I remember reading about something like that.

Well most people on this site who think they know shit about "Nordic blood" are just ignorant faggots, but the truth is that the Germanic people, along with several other groups, are descended from a once global race of people that lived in an entirely different world and society than ours, destroyed by a great karmic cataclysmic event. These people are our ancestors and we aren't even allowed to know about their true story.

This is the most KANGZ level shit other than a faggoted Varg video.

Go be edgy on Plebbit with the other 21 year olds.

Because vikings (rightly or wrongly) are seen as primordial whites people.

They did conquer.

The great heathen army alone ran over every Anglo-Saxon kingdom except one during the time it was active. Norsemen who went east conquered the east slavic tribes and formed their own state where they ruled as the minority. Dublin was made a city by norsemen and ruled by a norse king..

Oh yeah and then there's the Normans conquering england, who were pretty much just norsemen who had settled down.

But expansion was never a big thing no, I don't see why it would be. The priority is keeping your people alive, and they did a good job.

>Superior race from another dimension
>Regulary gets BTFO by Slavs
>Haven't been able to remove a bunch of Asian nomads from its eastern borders for 1100 years and counting.

pathetic

t. Lizard Jew shilling from another karmic dimension

>I've noticed Danes don't like Sweden
If you count the 100 years war between England and France as one, then Sweden and Denmark are the two countries who have fought most wars between each other than any other countries.

> We had snow and shiet

Please inform me of great abo empires that spanned the world

Yea. It's Fair hair and dark outlook. It means blonde Nords, and brown hair brown eyes Germanics

Are you talking about Geirmund Heljarskinn, one of the original settlers of Iceland? He is described as dark skinned and with flat eyes
icelandreview.com/stuff/views/2015/01/30/untold-saga-black-viking-esa

WE WUZ WORLD TREEZ N SHEEEIT
Soon Yggdrasil will return and its children will populate the earth so that the hyperrace can repopulate the planet and Valhalla can be brought back to our terrestrial domain.

> Not the same thing

Might makes right is ok if god wills it

How long did they manage to hold the parts of England they conquered?

bork bork bork

feels good man

I don't get the homo-erotic obsession with blue eyes and blonde hair. Unless it's a woman and you want to fuck her, the obsession really does border on a kind of homo erotic fixation with how another man looks. I guess it serves as a clear metric (outside of albinos) to what is unabashedly white but it's unseemly.

Because it's rare

Anglo-Saxons had partial Danish blood. Viking Danes added even more blood when they set up the Danelaw. Eventually the Anglo-Saxon kingdoms and the Danelaw came together to found the Kingdom of England. The Normans who arrived in England later were also of partial Norwegian and Danish blood. England would become the leading nation of Great Britain. Britain would later become a global spanning empire, the largest in human history, spanning 25% of the worlds surface.

Why do you like to have sex with sheep? Why do Americans eat so much? Some mysteries will never be solved.

That belongs to north america reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It's rare and generally recessive. Low supply increases the relative value of something. Plus light features are neotenous and humans in general seem subconsciously drawn to neoteny.

nordic is most human masterrace. german is the same but they got more of that good neanderthal dna

But why praise modern blond hair, blue eyed nords instead of Anglo-Saxons, is it because they're kind of a father race?

She needs a good abo dick

wtf im obsessed with nordic blood now

>Danes and Norwegians are busy being vikangz and conquering shit
>In the meanwhile Swedes trade and miscegnate with Slavic/Finno-Ugric tribes
>They would have founded the Kingdom of Rus but a Balt or Finno-Ugric guy named Rurik beat them to it
>Fast forward a few centuries of historical insignifacance
>Decide to become a state a few centuries after the West Slava and Hungarians did
>Quickly become the bitch of the Danes
>After another 500 years of insignificance, join the 30 years war in the last years and steal some insignificant clay from the HRE
>Decide to play an Empire
>Attack Poland despite a truce
>Fail miserably
>Take some more jewels like Latvia and Estonia to your great Empire
>lose everything to the Russians in like 50 years
>Another 400 years of insignificance
>Embrace Islam

Swedish history is amazing.

stockholm syndrome

Sadly abos is rare in Europe, luckily the parliaments of Norway, Sweden and Germany has decided to take in several thousand peaceful Somalis

a lot of Anglo-Saxons do have blonde hair and blue eyes though, it's just not as common as in say, Norway or Sweden.

>memetic confirmation bias

That doesn't make sense, or are you saying i have Stockholm syndrome?

This Can confirm its quite uncommon here. More common in the East of the country I would presume. That's where most of the Scandinavian genes reside. I am blonde hair blue eyed myself. However, I have blood coming directly from Germany and Denmark so thats probably why.

Meh they are no abos, but good enough

ah the historic lens of an hungarian

My family must've dirtied up our genes cause 1/10 people in my family have blonde hair.

we did at one point

Yeah if England was only settled by Jutes, Anglos/Saxons and Danes then a lot more people would have blonde hair and blue eyes, but there's Celtic/Welsh genes intermixed among the general population so it isn't nearly as common.

We wuz Khans n shiet

such a lust for pussy
WHOOO??!?!?
is that?

Burgerbro, read the filename

See , it isn't nearly as common among Anglos or people descended from them (like New Zealanders) because intermixing with Welsh and Celtic people, who are much more likely to have brown hair and brown eyes. Just look at Ireland, a lot of people have blue eyes but true blonde hair is pretty much nonexistent. You see something similar in the US, the places with a lot of Anglos don't have nearly as many blonde-blue-eyed people as the Midwest, which is mostly Germans, Dutch, Danes, Swedes, Norwegians, etc.

Fuck off kike shill. Anyone reading this should know that Varg is another kike shill and everything he says is a distraction.

In case you haven't noticed, you Turkic/Mongolian/Khazarian serpents have been "BTFOing" the Aryan race (and the rest of humanity for that matter) for millennia but only by using sneaky, weak, subversive tactics.

>Yggdrasil
Fallen angels will lose in the end, don't be fooled by these false idols.

Yes that is correct. The average English person is of partial Brythonic Celtic blood, about 20% I believe. Anglo-Saxon genes make up the majority of our genome though. Light eyes is still quite common here. Its just most English people are of dark brown or black hair.

>King Cnut the Great[2] (Old Norse: Knútr inn ríki;[3] c. 995[4] – 12 November 1035), also known as Canute, was King of Denmark, England, and Norway, together often referred to as the Anglo-Scandinavian or North Sea Empire. After his death, the deaths of his heirs within a decade, and the Norman conquest of England in 1066, his legacy was mostly forgotten. The medieval historian Norman Cantor stated that he was "the most effective king in Anglo-Saxon history", although Cnut himself was Danish and not a Briton or Anglo-Saxon.[5]

The first king of all of England was a Dane. He united the English under one banner.

Brits "spread civilization" like America is "spreading democracy" without regard for the fact that these subhumans will never ever adopt or appreciate it
Same shit when people tried to Christianize Africa and Mexico/South America

Denmark had an empire of sorts.

I don't think Cnut was the first to unite England. I believe the first to rule over a united England was Aethelstan and that was because Alfred the Great laid the foundations for it. Cnut did rule over a united England but he was not the first.

>After his 1026 victory against Norway and Sweden, and on his way to Rome for this coronation, Cnut, in a letter written for the benefit of his subjects, which only now exists in two twelfth-century Latin versions, deemed himself "King of all England and Denmark and the Norwegians and of some of the Swedes". The Anglo-Saxon kings used the title "king of the English". Cnut was ealles Engla landes cyning—"king of all England."

You are properly right. Maybe its just because he was the first to call himself "King of all England".

Still a neat bit of history.

>In case you haven't noticed, you Turkic/Mongolian/Khazarian serpents have been "BTFOing" the Aryan race (and the rest of humanity for that matter) for millennia but only by using sneaky, weak, subversive tactics.
Sorry, not sorry.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Pressburg

Ahh yes you are probably right about him being the first to label himself "King of all England". Pretty awesome. Shame the North Sea Empire didn't last longer. The last English king before the Normans arrived, Harold Godwinson, was half Danish if I remember correctly.

Looks wonderful

You spread civilisation to subhuman countries then white people settle, expanding the amount of white people there are while also expanding the might of white people due to new lands.

yeah and he used Danish Huscarls as his main infantry core in the battle of Hastings. His army was already pretty depleted and tired because he had to fight of the Norwegians who also wanted to claim the throne at the Battle of Stamford Bridge.

You either kill everyone there or you get race mixing and eventual travel of natives to your homeland. This is indisputable, unavoidable fact, and has occurred in every empire that practiced coexistence instead of genocide.

Colonization, as it was carried out in most regions, was the biggest mistake Europe ever made and the main reason we're dealing with so many shitskins today.

I had no idea he used Danish Huscarls as his main infantry. That's pretty sweet. And yes, once he defeated the Norwegians he had to march all the way to Hastings to confront the Normans. He could have won at Hastings. Shame he didn't. England might have looked more Nordic today if he did.

>They're extremely aesthetic, more so than pretty much any other group of people on average

But this is just your personal opinion, it's not a fact.

perhaps but it turned out alright in the end dont you think eh?

>By the end of the 11th century in England, there may have been as many as 3,000 royal housecarls (the Þingalið).
>As the household troops of Harold Godwinson, the housecarls had a crucial role as the backbone of Harold's army at Hastings. >Although they were numerically the smaller part of Harold's army, their possibly superior equipment and training meant they could have been used to strengthen the militia, or fyrd, which made up most of Harold's troops.
>The housecarls were positioned in the centre, around their leader's standard, but also probably in the first ranks of both flanks, with the fyrdmen behind them.
>In the Battle of Hastings, these Housecarls fought after Harold's death, holding their oath to him until the very last man was killed.

>The Bayeux Tapestry depicts the housecarls as footmen clad in mail, with conical nasal helmets, and fighting with the great, two-handed Dane axe

Well they have a very unique phenotype. That alone IMO generally means they deserve preservation. Just look at the Giant Panda, it isn't particularly special or necessary but we consider it worthwhile to preserve. Also I think they seem aesthetic because of how rare and unique they look compared to pretty much every other human population. At the same time, like I've said earlier, they've managed to produce essentially the world's best societies in terms of happiness, per-capita scientific achievement, quality of life, etc., so that's definitely something of merit.

>In the Battle of Hastings, these Housecarls fought after Harold's death, holding their oath to him until the very last man was killed.
The loyalty of these men to their leader makes me smile. Brave and honorable warriors they were. And yeah, I suppose it turned out ok in the end, even if the Normans were very oppressive to the native Anglo-Saxon populace when they first arrived. Not to mention replacing most of the Anglo-Saxon nobles of the land with Norman ones and butchering the residents of the Danelaw and the Northern parts of the country during the Harrying of the North.

The truth hurts, nordcucks.

>They have never conquered, all they have done is hindered the white race by raiding and pillaging true western empires.

You my friend are poorly educated. Vikings colonized almost all the lands they pillaged, much like the Imperial Romans did in their day.

DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD

SAGE AND HIDE

it's funny, the Iroquois (only culture in the Americas besides Norse colonists to construct longhouses, if I'm not mistaken) lived on the east coast

Why does Sup Forums shit on Italians and Greeks, but praise Nords, when Mediterreans have contributed WAY more to Western culture than Nordic nations have?

>Vikings
>Imperial Romans

you're retarded

see

>muh ancients

Publishing a scientific paper no longer means anything when "Why Lady Gaga's critics are rife in misogyny" passes for a scientific paper you fucking ass

Show me patents

no, they lived along the great lakes, they had no settlements along the atlantic coast.