Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk
youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY
youtu.be/zV0hwZwNQZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DEFUND NASA
INCREASE NSA FUNDING!

How new are you? Nasa holds overhyped press conferences a dozen times a year

So now can people stop believing that larping "insider" faggot?

This overhyped meme. From the scientific point of view this is a great discovery, so yeah they have all the rights to "hype" it. The fault lies in people that think they are going to announce ayy lmaos everytime.

You should stop believing in (((space))) and read the Bible instead.

People actually think nasa will announce aliens? They will never do that, imagine the panic.

How many light years would it take to reach it? How close are we to being able to travelling light speed?

Admit it, the only relevant discovery at this point is either finding out how to profitably mine nearby objects, or finding wormholes to travel through.

>we just found 10 planets that could have life that will take us 5 human lives to go there and back assuming we travel at the speed of light

Is not news.

NASA does this so often. Annoying

This is the ayy lmao that 4chsn keeps trying to remo e/delete, is this the leak pic of the ayy lmao. 4channers save now!!!!!

I love NASA at its prime it was the best thing our species ever did we put a man on the moon a feat that hasn't been topped since. Instead of continuing on that path we got pigeonholed by bullshit.

NASA is gay, I hate when people say man has to go to mars.

The truth is we need to kill 99.9% of population

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk

Are you joking?

If we ever get warp drives figured out, TRAPPIST-1 could be a great vacation system.

Even if most or all of the planets are tidally locked, you just need to set up resorts along the beaches that fall on the terminator, so that they're in endless sunset. People could tour from planet to planet because of how small the system is. On the inhospitable permanent day/night sides, you could have massive automated strip mining operations for resources without bothering any of the vacationers.

He is whether he admits it or not.

this is from 1993 you can just reverse image search

>not even an American poster

Bait post, everyone knows only burgers actually believe this shit. I blame their disgusting food.

wrong

>waaahhh we ned mo gibs fo dems hangry black chilluns

>coming back
Like you don't even understand colonization.

>be nasa
>develop technology that helps us reach distant planets/the moon
>technology is then implemented in nearly every modern convenience
>get shit on all the time by retards who think technological advancement is free

I am not pissed by that, I am pissed of the hype they set up

the hype they set up is to keep public opinion high to help maintain funding. People would literally forget about NASA if they didn't do this

WE NEED DARK ENERGY NOW!!!!

What hype? they just say they are gonna have a press conference and everyone shits their pants thinking its AYY LMAOS.

of, and what did the french aeronautic agency announce this week?

This IS hype-worthy, for the scientific community.

I'm sorry you're too much of a pleb to understand why this is a big deal.

it's not NASA that over-hypes it tho

it's retarded, scientifically illiterate journalists making shit up just to make clickbait

This post best post

Serious question, what is it like always hearing about news from NASA? Do you remember NASA is a US agency or do you kinda of just treat it as the nerdy, actually made it to the moon sexy version of ESA?

its there fault for not straight out saying "It's not ayys"

post yfw they try to expedite missions to Mars because of these announcements and launch like 100 people and a portable colony all at once and the thing goes full Challenger

Holy shit that would be amazing im as much as i love Elon he is gonna fuck shit up. One thing the US did right during the space race is that they where careful as fuck look at Apollo and Mercury they tested everything before finally committing.

Human beings cannot survive in deep space for decades on end even inside a spacecraft.

Too much radiation from cosmic rays.

>NASA

youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY

Of course we can.

Don't you remember this UK documentary of some of our future-selves in deep space?

youtu.be/zV0hwZwNQZc

nasa doesn't mind.

>le supreme gentleman

D E F U N D N A S A
E
F
U
N
D
N
A
S
A

See pic related.

>GOVERNMENT GIVE ME MONEY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It must be fun knowing your entire culture is obscure...some wish they could even have enemies.

Piss off Ahmed, the stars are not shiny dots Allah put in the sky to entertain you.

INCREASE GIGA DRIVES. GET US THERE NOW!

I WANT MY ALIEN WAIFU NOW!!!!!!

I like this. I support this. Mine Asteroid!

>People need an announcement to figure out there's other habitable planets in space.
WWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Computers were a distant and futuristic invention not 100 years ago. A blink in the existence of the human race.

We see such travel as an impossibility today. In 100 years, we might already have people on the surface of those planets.

Is this it? Screen cap

you been in every thread, i've found. all you do is shitpost. jesus christ senpai find new threads.

Or this one?

No, the image was extremley high quality, the alien had scales as well.

I want to believe, but I don't. What a bummer.

Fuck is this battered deep fried piece of meat.