DACA

On December 1st, 2015, I was admitted to the University of Pennsylvania on a full ride $282,220 scholarship. Now, almost a whole year later, a fascist is out to delegitimize not only my achievements, but my existence. Trump is out to normalize the deportation of millions of undocumented immigrants, he is out to increase the incidences of incendiary police brutality, and he is out to destroy the very communities that this oppressive nation thrives off of.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk
buzzfeed.com/adolfoflores/high-school-grads-are-coming-out-as-undocumented-in-revolt-a
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
breitbart.com/california/2016/06/18/daca-santa-ana-woman-accepted-harvard-med-school-full-tuition/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Then why did you brag about it?
Pride before the fall.

>calls this nation oppressive
You're exactly the kind of people we want to keep out

4.0 and can't even apply for citizenship?
Flying a Mexican flag on your facebook not and American one?

You have to go back.

I am Mexican and I am very offended, Mexico has some of the most prestigious schools in the world and have exported various professionals with intellect, I bet you can't even name a invention made in the last 50 years that didn't have the help of Mexican intellect and engineering. I bet if trump builds the wall it will be Mexican engineers that design it. Good riddance too it will keep you idiotic Americans outta our education system. Oh and if you want another sample of how good Mexican schooling is, consider yourself schooled by one just now.

You were so confident Hillary was going to win that you bragged about breaking the law on social media about it. Maybe you're not as smart as you say you are

How the fuck do you get a scholarship when you are undocumented?

People in prison get highschool and college degrees, do community service, help train service animals, etc. Many are good people who made a mistake. Still doesn't change the fact that they broke the law.

$280 grand that could go to Citizens.

You're on vacation in the US?

>mexican flag instead of american

This is why you have to go back

Here's a thought; why don't you go improve Mexico if you are so proud of it?

Why is your crowning life achievements all bound to the USA but your heart isn't? No room for divided loyalties faggot. If you love "muh Mexican heritage" to the point you post Mexican flags everywhere then you have to go back.

You have to go back.

pic related

>this one illegal alien did well in high school
wtf I love illegal immigration now

I hope you get raped in mexico
good luck proving you "weren't asking for it"
enjoy your legitimate rape culture, stupid bitch

>Brags about how smart he is
>admits to being a criminal online

some how doesn't add up

good why the fuck are our establishments paying 280k on a future lawn mower

Mexican living in Europe here,
this little dipshit absolutely disgusts me as a Mexican citizen. I went to the University in MY COUNTRY, which by the way has some great schools, and am living in Germany and the Netherlands for the next 3 years (to then go back to MY COUNTRY AND FUCKING BUILD IT UP).
Deport him, take everything away from him and put him back to where I had to start from, no scholarships, no super university, nothing but my dedication.
Fuck him

>9th
>4.0
That's nothing to brag about
>scholarships because you're not white
Congrats

This.....I'm a navy seal who has over 300 kills...do you see me bragging?

If this faggot is so smart why did he just out himself on social media?

Heading to the ICE website right now.

Fuck no, he's has to work off that debt. That's american money he stole.

I hope they deport you. Why would we spend that much money on a non citizen!!!!!

>Cant wait for the deportation

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk

why do mexicans hate their home country so much? why do they feel they deserve better than their peers?

go fucking make mexico better then, jesus if your country didnt suck so much people woudlnt be here. fix that shit with your smarts.

It'd be a shame if someone on here were to...report you to ICE

Wtf i love mass illegal immigration now!

Idk maybe they're mad because we didn't annex their entire nation

They hate America more than they do Mexico.

Oh!
Now just watch how Sup Forums users, with their fedoras and safe sapce insult this intellectual who deserves to be in America!

and all these years you couldn't go through the process of becoming a legal citizen? fuck off

>normalizing deportation
>implying it was never a normal thing to do
Fuck you and fuck your leftist buzz words.

Fuck off.

Either go back to Mexico, or we'll put you in a concentration camp.

makes sense, if america wouldn't exist or it was a hell hole like brazil, illegals would probably turn to crime and violence against their own

I agree but he should have, or his parents for that matter, should have filled out the necessary paperwork to get here legally.
My family and countless others did it, why should we make an exception for this taco?

You have to go back.

LEAVE OR BE REMOVED
LEAVE OR BE REMOVED

LEAVE OR BE REMOVED
LEAVE OR BE REMOVED
LEAVE OR BE REMOVED
LEAVE OR BE REMOVED

Trump said he's NOT sending dreamers back.

>Illegal bragging about $100K scholarship to U. Texas
>Illegal bragging about $280K scholarship to U. Pennsylvania (Ivy League)
>Illegal bragging about $280K scholarship to Yale

buzzfeed.com/adolfoflores/high-school-grads-are-coming-out-as-undocumented-in-revolt-a

Do they not realize that by spreading the fact that they're here illegally, all while rubbing it in the faces of others that "oh hey look, I'm 2smart4u and was awarded $282,220 in scholarship money," they're putting themselves on a pedestal of self-importance while expecting nothing but positive reinforcement to boot?

It's not "omg evil fascists reporting me to ICE wtf," it's that these people are egotistical shitbags and rightfully deserve to be knocked down a peg or two. Undocumented Egotism will be their downfall.

Hell maybe UndocumentedEgo or some such would be a good counter-tag to spread in response to these fucks.

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

He should.

Wish we could deport legal egotistical fuckwits too

It's like....why are you working so hard even though you are undocumented? Just get your citizenship legally. Why is it so hard to just get the paperwork done if you are bragging at how good you are at college?

Scholarships don't get access to national registration info, and no state has a residential registration.

Therefore, all that really matters to universities is proof of residency.

As a LEGAL Mexican who cares about this country and whos father spent 13 years serving the country, fuck you.

That feel when you missed out on a scholarship or a research position because it was given to someone who was in your country illegally.

Fucking hell!
I'm so mad!
I come from a poor background, and went to an absolute shit-tier school! I never had connection to the internet till I was about 15...
And because I filled my memory with Sup Forums, ancient history and politics, there was no space to learn maths and shit and now i'm a complete brainlet.
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Trump just said they can stay. Rush Limbaugh was sympathetic to them today too. 750K daca dreamers, plus their parents, plus the delinquent kids they make.

They all get social security numbers, welfare, free school, health care, dental, social security, medicare, medicaid, FREE COLLEGE!

Thanks Trump!

I thought that to be in high school, you or your parents have to have documents relating to your citizenship...

How can an alleged "illegal" get into the public school system with no papers..?

Someone red pill me?

Why do shitskins come to a white country and complain about white people? If we are so bad, why don't you, dare I say it, go back?

cy@

Quarter million taxpayer dollars for an illegal piece of shit. Fuck deporting them, we need to just fucking kill them.

when you self incriminate yourself and cant plead the 5th because you arent legal, KEK

Don't american universities ask for study permits or proof of citizenship as part of their admissions process? It boggles my mind.

Kick him out, it'll be good lesson to the others.

>mexican flag emojis
you're proving my point hombre

>Trump is out to normalize the deportation of millions of undocumented immigrants

no problem with that, get out fucking tacenigger

U have to go back. P.S. thanks for giving us your twitter XD.

Ann Coulter is going to be on Tucker tonight. Email him to ask her about daca. Trump and Rush Limbaugh are clearly signaling they're going to amnesty daca kids. Ann is an immigration hardliner AGAINST daca:

[email protected]

>Gender Studies

>the rest of the world have a right to have access to white and white built infrastructure

No.

u r racsis

>nice legs

Suddenly everything she said is suspect. Those stems look fat.

US universities bend over backwards to admit illegals, give them full ride scholarships because they never have any verifiable income, and protect them with sanctuary campus policies. Meanwhile we have to be good goys racking up student loans.

Email Tucker to shed light on the daca scam: [email protected]

wasn't smart enough to see this coming

YOU
HAVE
TO
GO
BACK

Report his ass and give him hell. Will they deport? That's for the government to decide.

If this nation is oppressive why live here?

why doesn't he use his brilliant mind and talents to help his shithole third world country?

what a selfish prick.

he needs to go back

>be me
>be white
>have 4.0 GPA
>play 5 musical instruments
>speak 2 languages
>don't get scholarship because I'm not black, mexican, indian, african
>work my ass off for 20 years to become a success making low-mid 6 figures annually

FUCK YOU, you illegal piece of shit, taking opportunities away from citizens. I hope your whole family dies from drinking the shit water in mexico when Trump deports all of you rat bastards

He forgot to mention his nice legs

its already normalized, every other nation in the entire world does it

Hi, I'm an illegal immigrant on a full-ride $360,000 scholarship at Harvard Medical School. Thank you SeƱor Trump for extending daca!

breitbart.com/california/2016/06/18/daca-santa-ana-woman-accepted-harvard-med-school-full-tuition/

If you don't like daca, email Tucker to talk about it. Trump and Limbaugh are plotting to amnesty all these dreamer leeches: [email protected]

>undocument

Fuck your newspeak.

They are illegal aliens.

Seriously, email your story to Tucker: [email protected]

Trump watches Tucker, people need to see what a bullshit scam this daca dream shit is.

I wasn't aware Tucker would be doing a show about this, I will definitely email him.

Ann Coulter is on tonight, an immigration hardliner. If he doesn't ask her about daca, it will get him to have other guests on to talk about it.

School is easy as fuck when you get a free ride and get graded differently because you're not white.

That doesnt explain anything of what i asked for, why did u even reply to me?

Hope so for his life

Why in the literal fuck can illegals get scholarships let alone full rides?

Will you kill yourself like that one guy when you get deported? Or maybe you can use your degree to make Mexico less of a shit hole.

>undocumented
>I was admitted to the University of Pennsylvania on a full ride
fucking what

>Trump
>Fascist

Then go back to Mexico if it is so great, shitposter. We don't want you here as much as you don't want us there.

youre a free-riding scumbag and I hope you get deported

>I was admitted to the University of Pennsylvania on a full ride $282,220 scholarship
You weren't eligible for that scholarship and you needed a student visa to come to the United States as a student.

>Trump is out to normalize the deportation of millions of undocumented immigrants
Because it is normal. Virtually every country on Earth does that. You have got used to see now former presidents neglecting the proper enforcement of immigration laws of the US, without realizing that it might ever change. But it did change, and, hopefully, the justice will be served and you will get deported to your home country.

>he is out to destroy the very communities that this oppressive nation thrives off of.
[citation heavily needed]

>Pedo State

Yet not enough IQ not to brag about your illegal status on social media.

No isn't you fucking liar. He's said that he's not after dreamers.
Not your Twitter, or you, btw.

Liar liar pants on fire, hopefully he sends you back instead of that kid, OP.

How can the both hate the United States, love Mexico, but want to live in the United States and then it into Mexico?

Even the most simple minded spiclet has to know that all Mexicans moving to US equals TWO MEXICOS. Where do they plan on running to once the US is so bad they can't live here?

>Flew here with mom and sister on travel visas
>Fully intended to never go back
>$280K full-ride scholarship to Yale

Thanks for the $100,000 scholarship, gringos.

get the fuck out of my country

You would be of infinity more value to Mexico than you are here. So long Paco.

you have to go back

Nice larping

I bet you have a different IP and state now, right troll

her fucking face is awful, im surrounded by these creatures in CA. why cant we get beautiful white spanish ones instead :(