GAVIN MCINNES JOE ROGAN

youtube.com/c/powerfuljre/live

They are live

Other urls found in this thread:

infowarsstore.com/support-infowars.html
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
6sqft.com/video-watch-vice-trying-to-make-it-in-90s-canada-well-before-they-took-over-williamsburg/
youtu.be/n8Vn5fJglsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

infowarsstore.com/support-infowars.html

Watching!

Coincidence?

remidner that gavin's wife, emily jendrisak is a known coalburner and fucks black guys regularly while gavin preps the bull, he's gay but pretends not to be. It's Lavender marriage

HA!

his wife's a fuckin native american

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

No, he's been talking about the costume on his podcast.

Did you hear Sup Forums? You are a mythical beast
Literally no one advocates genocide or believes in black inferiority, it is a made up straw man

Why is this sexual deviant still pretending to be conservative?

I haven't watched a full jre in months, since I'm busy with my petroleum engineering degree, but I watched the last and the bants were of the chart.

It's not coalburning if she's not white.

promocode rogan in all fields

Internet fame and shekels

The numbers don't lie

>every woman I'm not with is a nigger lover
Most women that are with niggers are non-white women.

>emily jendrisak
Wtf his wife looks like Rosie O'Donnell

Your delicate...hon hon...

Joe rogan just admitted he was molested as a child.

anyone got some alpha brain?

OY VEY, MUH issssraaaeeeeelllllll
Faggots are the beeestttt, sooo naturaaaaaal

These two are fucking SJW's, just two different sides of the same schekel.

DUDE BOOM LMAO!

DUDE WEED LMAO! TRY SOME OF THIS COCONUT WATER ITS GOOD RIGHT? ISN'T IT GOOD? JAMIE PULL UP THAT VIDEO OF THE GORILLA FIGHTING A HYENA REAL QUICK LOOK AT THAT.

DUDE ALL RELIGIONS ARE STUPID LMAO EXCEPT THE ONES PRACTICED BUT JUNGLE NIGGERS FEATURING THE USE OF PSYCHOTROPICS.

6sqft.com/video-watch-vice-trying-to-make-it-in-90s-canada-well-before-they-took-over-williamsburg/

Why is everyone going on this dude weed lmao's show all of a sudden?

>VIDEO OF THE GORILLA FIGHTING A HYENA

I wannat to see that...

that's a big jaw

youtu.be/n8Vn5fJglsE

How long before gavin shoves something up his arse?

>different laws for different people
This guy is an actual fucking retard jesus christ.

I'm reminded why I've never liked him.

Ain't got time to watch that bullshit. What is it?

Both of them are retarded.

Who the fuck of Gavin McGinnis? He has some radio show or some shit? Hes always fucking posted and i dont k ow why I should know who he is.

It's called common law, you have it btw

>mythical
>legen-wait-for-it-dary

Jesus Christ nu/pol/

Gavin has been on before

why do you feel the need to add a small anecdote about your life? nobody cares you stupid faggot

Yeah because Sup Forums of old always listened to some fag with a microphone. Nice try friend.

3min 47sec

>Woman fucking children totally ok
>Men fucking children is wrong

Never gonna understand this. If i knew a cunt that fucked kid, she would be curbstomped just like all other pedophiles.

common law is not legislation.

He's a dickhead.

No, but it's law, that's why they call it case law

JOE MOLESTED
O
E

M
O
L
E
S
T
E
D

i cant stand degenerates. it's infuriating

I'm a little disappointed in Joe for this but I've already accepted that Gavin is a giant faggot

Did he bring his dildo

and you would be thrown in jail for 21 years cause women are special and need special treatment

its "law"

Gavin:

OKAY OKAY
I WON'T DRINK PUDDLE WATER

lol

You cared enough to reply, neet.

puddle water.... jesus fuck rogan is 100% weed makes you fucking retarded over time.

kek, are NYC Jewish cunts that crazy?

I was in the living room and my laptop in another started to play that stream out of the standby...
I mean i already figured joe is takin over but

did they talk about milo event yet

We went from Peterson and Jones... to this.

FUCKING LIBERALS!

Yeah that was at the beginning

why is gavin such a fag

fucking virgin neets getting triggered LMAO

>FUCKING LIBERALS
>KEEPING US FROM SAYING WE WANT TO LICK YOUR COCK

turned it right off

>Not enjoying both
Fuck off pseud

Joe is making sex sound scary

fag

Fucking a kike. He should kill himself, live, right now.

cities have been proven to cause degeneracy, and jews are degenerate by nature.

no one likes him

hes semi retarded

> lower needs for lower breeds

Trashy conversation, nothing intellectually stimulating between both of them, hence they're trying to plug the gaps with the basest needs, after all most people following these faggots are teenagers who can satisfy their lower needs completely.

This burger get's it.

gavin lowkey wants to fuck rogen lmao

>"LET ME SUCK YOUR BAW- i mean your pussy h-hehe"

you missed him blowing up at crowder

Joe is opening up today isn't he.

>Got fiddled
>Domestic abuse growing up
>First break up

>teenagers who can satisfy their lower needs completely.
teenagers who can't satisfy their lower needs completely.

this podcast is ________

American.

Rogan is right, first breakup is the worst

I was 21 during my first breakup (I had broken up with my gf's from before )

When I first got broken up with I was devastated, did some really cringe things by stalking her, calling her and yelling at her, etc.

The thought of her getting fucked by someone else was torture.

Now I'm 28 and fine with break ups. Keep cool and collected and don't embarrass my self

irrelevant

the quicker to gulp listerine with, my dear

already said that

This shit isn't interesting and I understand why I don't like these podcasts.

I thought it had potential after listening to Podcast 911, but it really doesnt. Alex Jones just makes anything he goes to way more fun.

She touched is dick, he said if he was a year older he woulda fucked her.

don't feel bad for him lol

trashy

this conversation could be had by anybody. their opinions on this shit are of no higher value than anybody else. not to mention it's degenerate as hell. at least talk about politics or current events or something they know about

>Alex Jones just makes anything he goes to way more fun.
I know before listening to Alex that he is a lying CIA controlled shill, but he's great at being that.

This is how you appeal to young people who haven't satisfied all their needs. This is a standard practice in psychology.

based Friar Tuck clobbering SJWs

Gavin is a fucking idiot. Fucking tough guy lmao. "Proud Boys" gotta give up mastrubating.

This has to be the 10th time Joe's mentioned the Make Bitcoin Great Again girl getting pepper sprayed.

take off your fedora

i find Alex Jones really fun to listen at, but when someone talks absurd shit and just says "I have sources" to justify it, you know you can't that guy seriously.

>implying it's a strategy
it's just what Rogan likes to talk about

Gavin is better than Shane Smith

>left white right
what did joe mean by this

BS the Alt Right is tiered, McInnes comes from the tier that manipulates edgy teenagers.

He's a marketer, after all.

For you