twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

yes. just dont ask for more details though; thats when things get complicated

Yes of course.
What do Jews know of God?

Yep.

Check out Sikhi, brother.

Nope

The jewish god is money. And like jews, that burns in ovens too.

Yes, good question.

I ask myself the same question everyday, on occasions I believe he's real and then I think he's just a fictional ghost. I just don't really know anymore.

yes, they are many gods of many colors

Sup Forums slowly makes me believe

>people actually believe in God
My sides

There are many.

yep, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

Why would there be a god?

Very true. A decent quality post from a leaf.

Same here last months. Do you think we all have a faith that was figured out by God?

What religion do you practise?

over 80% of the population does senpai

>worshiping a kike while claiming to be anti-jewish

That he is one with man, a protector and a watcher of the civil, and the nightmare of the evildoers.

And you wonder why JIDF is still around

Believing is not the same as knowing.

Belief is shallow.

If God wills it, one day you will actually experience him. It's not up to you.

fire worship

Yes and its been proven mathematically.

>If God wills it, one day you will actually experience him. It's not up to you.

How?

This

Not Georgia (obviously) but Sikhi also recognizes that there are various manifestations of God.

>can go to church and sing hymns
>can bow down to mecca and clap at a temple
>it's all the same because there is only one god

The world is a temple.

>What do Jews know of God?

A lot. which they hide from the rest of us.
Because they choose other entities instead.

This cont'd

first paragraph is bullshit, nothing as such is forbidden.

What in the name of autism is that?

Yes and it has nothing to do with religion.

Probably not, but it's pointless to ponder anyway, there's no way to prove it or not.

Not yet

It's not up to you. It's up to God whether or not he wants you to be led to him.

It's only by his grace that you see him, and that is true regardless of religious practice. Again, see "nothing happens without god's order." That of course includes whether or not you come to know him.

Also checked. Nothing wrong with checking either.

You will find out when the time will come

Predicate Logic + Autism

it's Gödel's ontological proof

yes

>checker me

Most pagans believe in number of gods, but mostly in one creator.

Yes

One creator God who legit became a man at one point

The beauty of god is it irrelevant if he exists or not. It is not the belief that makes god great and important, but the moral compass and values that shape the man into a functioning member of society that does.

No, of course not. It's all dumb bullshit. Theists hate to hear that, but it's the truth.

It really bugs them because they have these deep beliefs... and then someone comes and says "Hey, none of that shit is true." It pisses off theists. They would rather I be a kike or a Hindu than an atheist, because then I would at least share their belief in supernatural fairy tales.

Christians hate atheists. Christians find atheists threatening. The Boy Scouts allows people who are homosexual but religion into their group...but not atheists.

That cracks me up. Some AIDS-infested faggot who fucks other men just has to say a few "Hail Marys" and profess faith in God and he's alllllll good.

Gimme a break.

Take the Christ pill. Change your life. Completely changed mine about 3 years ago. Life has purpose, belonging, and healing.

There better fucking be. In this society we live menial lives that are both to short and to long. If there is no god we should relay get on with purging so at least society can advance.

Same in Sikhi. One creator, various manifestations through the ages.

And it commands baptized practitioners to carry weapons. 10/10 in my book.

I'm taking it and trying to change my life too.

How did you do it?

Perhaps. But he only concerns himself with those who can find him. The universe is 14 billion years old so I would wager at least one species managed to become advanced enough to contact god.

>More precisely, it presupposes the notion of positive and negative properties, and proves the necessary existence of an object which each positive property, but no negative property, applies to.

so all it proves is that there exists something with no negative properties

God does everything, we have to allow Him to do it. Pray pray pray. For whatever you want, healing, new job, etc + pray to give thanks. Read read read the Bible. Read supplemental readings (Mere Christianity by CS Lewis is great). Find a local church that preaches the bible. Find a believer there who is further in His walk, and ask him to disciple you in the faith.

God does the work, we just allow Him to.

there is a god and it's probably some ayy lmao cunt

Is it an indo-European religion? lots of pagan religions have indo-European origins, that's why they are so similar, even native american paganism is similar to European in some ways.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_religion

Why does a belief in god make you a better person though? In America I'm pretty sure atheists/agnostics are actually underrepresented in violent crime, out of wedlock pregnancies, and pretty much every social ill as opposed to Christians and most theists.

Up for you to decide, user. I say yes.

Depends on your definition. Basically we don't know.

Welcome to agnosticism. It's a wild ride.

Are you a catholic? I was raised one but lost touch after my confirmatio because we're practising cucktholicism instead of the real deal here and of course - not going to lie - because people would give me weird looks if I'd say I'm a christian.

Now that I'm not a teenager anymore that doesn't play a role anymore. Fuck those soulless degenerates

/his/ is the board for religioshit

THIS IS A SHAREBLUE SLIDE THREAD

Belief gives one values, traditions and prevents one from harming himself degenerate ways. Belief is everything everyone needs

Yes! that same creator who made cancer babies.
Thx mr god that was a really cool gesture.

God is here, he lives in the electrons which are flowing right now through your pc.

He is in every cell and every atom.

There is not a single Quantum scientist which doesn't believe in god.

The deeper you go into science, the closer you get to god.

But at one point science can't explain that what we see, as it is right now in the quantum physics.

Behind every matter are chaotic strings of vibrations that drive everything like an engine, this is also called the string theory look it up.

They vibrate because the whole universe vibrates, everything.

And the vibration is god, the echo of the bigbang, the OS of this universe.

You don't have to believe me, you can't.

You have to feel it first, meditate about it.

Once you get it it is the most freeing feeling you can have, everything lives, even the rocks.

Everything has the soul of god in it.

The only problem, some call it devil, some sin, some karma, is our mind.

Our mind is in a process of becoming god, life is just here because of one thing, so the creation, god, can see itself.

And that way is clustered with stones and valleys, but at the end we will enlighten and this world will become heaven.

But this must not happen, we can also just kill ourselves all soon.

But what's funny is that it doesn't matter. Somewhere else in the universe life will rise up, or will rise further than we, and they will accomplish it.

We do not matter, we are nothing but everything.

The choice is on us, either we do it or we don't.

I am not catholic. Read the Bible and do as it says. Religion weighs down what it means to have a relationship with God. Emphasizes rules and regulation, instead of transforming the heart, which is what life is for. Follow what I said above and pray that God guides you along the way. He will.

Nice assertion. Provide your evidence.

While this may be the case, does it really need to go on for so long.

Millennia of narcissism.

A few generations would be enough for god to look at himself?

Should add that as you grow closer to God in relationship, the "rules" follow. Fruits of the spirit, it is called. As you grow in spirit, you naturally produce good actions. Many religion focuses on acting good, instead of becoming good in the heart.

yes goyim, make sure to donate to your church and pray really hard for what you want but don't do anything about it, okay?

depends on what you consider god to be

Daily reminder

>What do Jews know of God?
They created it so i think they know a lot about it

Yes and Mohammad (pbuh) is his prophet

>I believe [irrational nonsense]
>and then I think [rational thoughts].

The verbs you used reveal your subconscious mind.

Allahu ackbar, cuntflap!

>god started with judiaism

I know you wouldn't know this, but the concept of God -- even a monotheistic religion -- existed way before Judiaism. See Zoroastrism.

No evidence. Just a guess.

We are not ready to see ourselves yet, only the greatest spiritual leaders ever did had a glimpse of it.

It's already happening, but the old forces of our brain hold on to our current reality and are fighting really hard to not let it happen, just look around.

You think all this shit with trump and the uprising of all these protests and overthinking, is coincidence?

We have speeded the process up thanks to the age of information, normally this is a slow process.

The information we suck in daily is the equivalent of all information created from day 0 where humankind first came up to 1980.

We create more information daily, DAILY than the whole of mankind in the last 100.000 years.

That drives us mad, but madness, sadness, hate and anxiety, will get so big, so maddening that everything will explode and we either awake or die out.

>It's not up to you.
You don't have control over your own mind? That's horrifying!

Don't state it as if it was a fact then.

You try to sit and think of one thing for an hour and come and tell me that you DO have control. Sad!

All will soon submit before God, inshallah

there are many.

All Fathers together create a SuperMeme called God

Sure thing.

Yes.
Bow before the cross of the supreme being.

Nah.

I have seen myself and creator in everything, I aint no spiritual leader.
Jesus appeared to me in a dream and gave me powers, I can't use them in everyday life I don't have the ability.
what can you do.

Why is it so important to theists to prove their irrational beliefs are somehow rational?

Yes, now quit asking and go do something constructive.

Yes.

God was a Cro-magnon slaver who gave monkeys the tools of civilization.

>subconscious
that's where you're wrong bucko.

Your consciousness is the proof of the existence of God; "made in his image"

Yes its the creator who has created the universe in his infinite mind and gave it free will.

Please don't listen to this prautistant foolishness. Study the church fathers and ecumenical councils and return to the one, holy, catholic, and apostolic church Christ founded

Their self worth hinges on it.

Testing something out lads

I hope so

Yes. The Catholic God, obviously.

A God is a human concept from what we know.
A sentient being controlling the universe and all potential dimensions? Hmm I wonder in which physical vessel this being would manifest in.
You need a working organism in order to develop a brain and thereby intelligence.
How is that brain supposed to assemble itself in a pre big bang universe without physical law?

Looking at religious gods, I can't really grab how one can believe in them, now that we know how unspeakably small we are in comparison to the universe. The picture that best describes it for me is this one.

>You try to sit and think of one thing for an hour
ah very Buddhist of you.
I used to attend guided meditations at the Buddhist temple. The very first thing you do is release all your thoughts and concentrate on one thing (anapanasati). Then you slowly descend into the jhana. Hours can go by like minutes.

>and come and tell me that you DO have control.
Wait, what? You were just kidding? You really have no control over your mind, and to make it worse, you believe every one else is as bad as you?

W
E
W
!

>Sad!
No the gift of sadness is all yours.

God is not what we imagine him to be, but HE is most definitely out there. And HE is male. Not a fucking pussy. Deal with it.

Anybody who believes in god is a retard