Would we all agree on these two statements?

Would we all agree on these two statements?
1) Democracy is a failure.
2) We should abandon democracy and aim for a Fascist system

No

All governments will be corrupt. You are just trading in for one with greater control of your life

watching the girl in that commit suicide made me so sympathetic to natsoc ideals, especially with what is happening to the ethnic and ideological make up of our countries. Hoppe Libertarianism I think is the logical conclusion, fascism is sometimes temporarily necessary, but isn't the end goal.

Yes to both.

Million Year Reich when?

Yes
we cannot save civilization by allowing libretardian degeneracy

No, Democracy is NOT a failure.

What has been proven to be a failure is Capitalism.

Any system that rewards someone for doing unethical things and puts money over people is a failure from the start - yeah, it's given some countries a good life, but it was only when it was heavily regulated...left to it's own devices it will consume itself, the population, and the world in a short matter of time.

Yes give the money not to the people who make things but to the government because they can do no wrong. Fuck of satan.

no
you gotta go back

Daily reminder that Hitler won using democratic means

Don't be so quick to mock democracy, OP.

when there are good laws in place, government doesn't become a grifter career path. You get people who want to make things better, not rip off the taxpayer.

Blame the shitheads that were voted in.

PS - over the past 15+ years, by mostly crooked methods, it's been the GOP who have won the majority of elections....look there for who's to blame

It doesn't matter what system you have; if you allow Jews in and degenerates to flourish you will fail every time.

but where do I go back to user? They destroyed my only home. :(

Agree with 1.

I don't agree with 2 but I wouldn't disagree with it either and definitely wouldn't try and prevent it.

The problem with "fascism" is that you may not agree with the views of the fascist leader.

Hell, with today's state of affairs, and how Jews have so much power, if there was a new fascist leader in America it would probably be some black supremacist or La Raza spic.

And your women

So a democratic, non-capitalist society would be what we should strive for?

Democracy relies upon two things:
1) A stable high-trust society
2) An educated and informed populace

You can't have (1) because multiculturalism and "diversity" destroys formerly ethnically pure nations and any semblance of trust.
You can't have (2) because mass-media and the education system are intentionally dumbing down the populace.

Fascism is therefore the only humane form of government as democracy is outdated and completely undermined.

Democracy work fine when one parry isn't flooding the country with brown hordes of illegals under the assumption they'll vote for gibs.

is that Mélanie Laurent?

ill agree with you on number 1 but ill say no to number 2

you build a new home out of the bones of your enemies

>Fascist
How about we just go back to the Monarch System? Maybe not an absolute monarchy, but one where the Emperor/King has executive power and legislation influence, but a council of 'aristocrats' and other notable people handle legislation.
Democracy can exist on the local level, as the people can comprehend what they are voting for and what the consequences are. Make power fairly decentralized, with the National gov't mainly focusing on geo-politics and the overall nation's economy.