Closing it down at warp speed

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/assault-weapons-not-protected-second-amendment-federal-appeals-court-rules-n724106

Faggot stormfag faggot white boys too busy trying to pretend that being born 20%"muh faggot race" is an accomplishment. Meanwhile (((they))) are moving in to close down the last bastion of western freedom asap. And I bet most of you have never even shot an AR let alone own one.

Too late now goys!

Other urls found in this thread:

daytonatactical.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poor Tyrone can't get any women that arent infected with herpes! So Sad!

Bump for real men with freedom rifles who do more than lurp on a Pakistani wife sharing forum.

What makes a rifle an 'assault rifle' and how can gun manufacturers possibly circumvent this issue?

They aren't banned, only in fag states.

>Too late
>mfw

daytonatactical.com/

Supreme court gets yet another thing they have to fix.

(((They))) are turning all states into fag states soon enough. Read: "Federal" court decision.
Maybe the WH can stop this slippery slope but I sadly doubt it.

Shouldn't have spent so much time hating on spics, gooks, and nigs, and instead should have spent the time buying guns and becoming a real man. Your keyboards won't defend muh white race.

Looks like the door is closing fast. Good game scrubs....

It's about time that military-style assault weapons were made illegal outside military assault contexts. Thank goodness the US legal system actually upholds the constitution.

>appeals court
Oh come the fuck on, dude. You're clutching pearls.

Appeals court means nothing. Supreme Court knows the deal.

They have stated that they wont give the term a solid classification because then people might try to circumvent it.

Its literally whatever they think an assault rifle is.

Oh, wait. Im wrong, im thinking 'assault weapon'.
An assault rifle is a select fire mid caliber rifle.

And that court has fucked up majority by being so specific because this will get overturned if it goes to the supreme court easily, the supreme court has already ruled such weapons are infact covered so i dont even know what this court is trying to do.

Oh fuck you, you said assault rifle when the article is about 'assault weapon', so my first reply is valid here. Ignore the second.

>shootings get worse as gun control gets tighter

better ban more guns :^)

There is no legal definition of "assault weapon."

We already had this discussion

This goes to SCOTUS and gets repealed because 4th Circuit court are retards that always get their shit overturned

>mass shootings

Nice sampling bias.

>mass shootings go up
>firearm deaths go down

we need more mass shootings!

>by a federal appeals court
Ok. So it'll go to the supreme court and overturn every assault weapon ban in the nation.
Neat

Can someone tell me why I should care?

Can't wait to strut my way into a California gun store and buy a fully uncucked AR. Maybe in a couple years.

lol, I just woke up. Are they finally taking your guns off you?

fuck off, retard. go back to facebook and learn how the justice system works

It will go to the SC and it will be ruled that 2nd shall not be infringed.

no, mother fucker

This will get shot down.
>anything that looks like an AK-47
>anything with a clip larger than ten magazines
>anything with a bipod
>anything that shoots more than ten rounds per minute
>anything that can attach a scope
>anything that can have a grenade launcher
>any center bore rifle with rail attachments

Have fun defending people who are brainwashed to hate your guts, user.

Don't be too depressed. They might let you keep your bolt-actions.

Or they might make you get a class-c firearm licence so you can buy a paintball gun. Retardedly, I'm pretty sure shotguns are in the same category as paintball guns over here, its been a while since I tried to buy one.

lmfao, oh, how the mighty have fallen. You guys are gonna have to learn to fight like real men soon, come visit us, we'll show you how to have a proper scrap.