Wikipedia victor/loser summary meme thread

Post 'em

R/ing emu vs ausie. On le mobile or I'd just post it.

political victory my hole

british empire at its height forced into a stalemate with bog niggers, step one in the fall of the empire

you're welcome other colonies

Never mind I got it.

>that 2.3 kd

Bump for a good cause

Dam son that KD and still lost. Finland BTFO

Free trade was the downfall of the British Empire, protecting borders is expensive.

OY VEY

ITT: People who are proud / ashamed of historical events but had nothing to do with any of them, have no ability to change them, have a tenuous grasp of the facts and have little influence in the modern era.

> proud / ashamed of historical events but had nothing to do with any of them, have no ability to change them, have a tenuous grasp of the facts and have little influence in the modern era.

this is literally nationalism

nationalism is
>'i grew with the X culture of Y nationality, i like it and im gonna support it,advocate for it and protect it '

while historical events made the world what it is today you are no more responsible for anything good\bad that happened to your nation in the past then anyone else in the world.

>America and Israel

jesus..... couldn't these people just accept they are not fit to be soldiers and just fucking go home .
i mean an enemy can BTFO you in a battle because of superior strategy/tactics/training/equipment but go be BTFO this hard there must be something wrong with you.

shit man you pit palestinian rockslingers against space marines they get a better KDR

meme battle. the poor field conditions are responsible for the victory