What are some based media outlets that aren't completely kiked like Hollywood?

What are some based media outlets that aren't completely kiked like Hollywood?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/amp/38829249
gatestoneinstitute.org/
vipersview.com/about/
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-39049670
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pic not related

crunchyroll

They all lie

Read as many as possible, and always look for the full quote

CNN usually only tell you half

Reuters

Sup Forums

>extreme free speech
bbc.co.uk/news/amp/38829249

They also subtly normalise pedophilia, are pro-EU and receive funding from them, are spreading anti-Russian propaganda the level of RT in reverse, and responsible for the TV licence cancer.

As always, any form of press starts with an agenda first and forcing the data on the model after. High production value does not mean reliability.

reddit

not joking

I used to like BBC News but their anti-Trump bias is ridiculous. Especially when their narrative can be shot down by 5-minutes of research on what Trump really said/did.

It makes me wonder about the quality of the rest of their reporting now. It's a shame because I actually respected them.

Nkworld. Japanese but they speak English

RT

Nhkworld*

Can you give an example?

>Article
>Shoot it down

Vipers View. Google it.

And brexit. They receive funding from the EU (something they tried to keep hidden), gee i wonder if thats why they continuously suck junckers cock

gatestoneinstitute.org/

dubs, kek wills it

I only read the New York Times.

Handy link. Also just realised that the Viper is likely /ourguy/ vipersview.com/about/

trying to get an echo chamber there huh? one that tells you that you arent a disgusting crimincal pedo, but instead an okay-not-so-bad mental patient pedo.

Are you fucking kidding?

If bait, 6/10 made me reply.

Good news outlets.

Zerohedge.com
Rense.com
globalresearch.ca

none of these

INFOWARS

Here's one from today.

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-39049670

Read through it. It seems pretty good, just all of the relevant facts. Then read it again, and there is one key thing missing: who deported him the first two times? Was it Obama? Clearly this couldn't be the third time Trump has deported this guy. or could it?

>His death came as the Trump administration issued new guidelines to widen the net for deporting illegal immigrants from the US.

To me it seems like this is a clear case of omission bias to craft a narrative that Trump made this guy kill himself. but that's just me. What do you think?