The Hideous Subhuman Betacuck Permavirgin Asian Problem

Why are chinky gooks so disgusting and hideous? I myself am a white woman and find them repulsive. They always come up to my friends and I (we're all beautiful 9+/10 and extremely intelligent) when we're DT at a bar and we can't help but to laugh out loud when these sad beady-eyed ugly losers try to hit on us hahaha. What makes them all so damn hideous and beta?

Should they all be gassed or should they face the ovens?

>white woman
care to time stamp numale-chan?

who cares about this shit

>I myself am a white woman and find them repulsive

do you have a black boyfriend? if yes, then congratulations. if no, go and find him. until then we have nothing to talk about

Things never change

sage.

100% subhuman

whites are the only real humans

Niggers are repulsive too. Not nearly as ugly as chinks, though. Both are subhuman scum.

As a white male, I don't see why my brethren find them attractive. Their faces are too flat and their voices sound like cat fights.

Isn't it time to check on the rice, Xiaoping?

Silly little hideous betas haha

I fucking hate that webm.

Fucking repulsive lads

I fucking love that .jpg

There is clearly something wrong with you.

Top kek of course you do, roastie cunt. Just accept that Asian grills are superior and that white dick belongs to Asian pussy.

This is literally you

I kek'd a little. But only a little.

Yeah, Asian guys are ugly but Asian women are hot. I actually find Hapas attractive but I'm not sure that's a popularly held position.

>I myself am a white woman
tits or GTFO

Is that girl meant to be attractive? What the fuck lol

>Ironically ignores Asian females

No one wants your crusty wide vagina slut.

meanwhile WMAF in reality

WMAF IRL

The white man burden

WMAF

Oh my lord, that thing is HIDEOUS hahaha. Gross!

Gotta kill white men

stfu op[

the only 'men' that find asian 'women' attractive are le fedora tipping weabos.

SO HIDEOUS

MY EYES

kek

'merica pls print more money, we has a crisis, 6 million innocent civilians are in dire need of your gold

Fuck alt right

See: Chinky gooks are so disgustingly HIDEOUS and pathetic! It's sad!

how can you compete thottie

I suppose that's why so many Australians date them. I mean once the Emu's have their pick of the white women, there are only the asians left.

Asian male Black female is higher than Black and hispanic man Black female? The fuck?

?WMAF btfo

THOTTIE

White men get ugly asian

Meanwhile in reality

Everything from the nose up makes me want to close my eyes.

Kill alt right

I agree

Rip them out

GOOD NIGHT ALT RIGHT

A bloke could do better, paki.

That only works if you're attractive lmao

What is going on in that video, lads? I could only watch the first few seconds because I am eating.

Top kek, there just saw a polack racemix bait in another thread. I bet it's the same guy.

White men with good genes should donate their sperm to Asian countries. Japanese people wish they were white anyway.

Some black women apparently want their baby daddy to stay. And most "Hispanics" are ugly, smelly, fat redskins who have almost nothing to do with Spaniards.

Racist anti asian KYS

Literally the same polcuck promoting mix racing in tons of threads

LiL extra cheese on the taco.

Chinks are ugly subhumans.

Ugly tier

ALT RIGHT DIE

that's called autism, everyone can get it #notallchinks

Racist WMAF loser

They are subhuman OP. Bug people.

Does that bitch have Obsessive-compulsive disorder

you mad cumskin in a couple of generation your kind is going to become minorities in your countries. I can't fucking wait until the shitskins and the kikes openly call for your extermination.

>unironically consuming "le pick up artist" media
OK, retard.

t. Nigger woman

> They always come up to my friends and I (we're all beautiful 9+/10 and extremely intelligent)
And yet you post on pol, which casts some doubt about your statements.

Kill the alt right

I'm only here for the tits

ALT RIGHT IS LE RETARD

Wrong, I didn't say whites should date other asians.

I don't see why you feel the need for gass chambers. If your theories are correct, they've lost the battle. You wouldn't need to worry about them taking your women, dominating you or anything...

unless your theories are nonsense and you're feewing scarwd. Does the widdle beta azn scarwe you? Are you afraid of being beta OP?

Here to kill alt right

Dumb PEDO supporters

>LARPing this hard
kys you virgin faggot

chinks are genuine law abiding workers in most cases where as 9/10 white women are sluts that only make cash off flashing and IG meetups

the women need to go first

oh god he's back
this isn't even a wmaf thread fuck off

Good

Now kill the alt right

Nips and South East asians are not that good looking. China and Mongolia have the best ones, specially mongolia.

Mongolian ones are too much! Its like an oversized cheeky/thic version. I fucking love those. Many people just hate them.

ayyye he scored

chinky gook fucks are hideous lol

>this thread
>chink defenders are all Canadians

lmao

This is what white men get

asians like their vagina smell,whats wrong with that?

Guys can you please chill the fuck out about races? There are ugly/beautiful people from all parts of the world. Just find the partner you are attracted to and be together. You kids are making this all so complicated and falling for some scientifically dubious propaganda from a 100 years ago that was invented to produce scapegoats for all kinds of purposes. Be human. Do what you like. Be with the one you like. And if you can't: move on. Making fun of other people because of their looks is pathetic and sad. Assumed OP isn't LARPing she should be ashamed of herself.

KYS WMAF SHILL LOSER

This.

With ugly asian

>He thinks niggers are attractive
Oh hans

Meanwhile this is what whitey get in reality

Mongolians of both genders are more attractive than many whites

Xiaoping pls.

we have to kill pol

END THE ALT RIGHT

Are you a hapa?
Because your autism alone almost guarantees you not laying with any women in general.

What's with the chink sperging with the UK flag?

And this is WMAF

Deal with it drumpfie

Yes, they have terrible mental healthcare in asian countries. Next.

Best joke I've seen today

This is now a chink thread.

he does this in every thread that WMAF comes up in, he must be a bot but I don't understand his algorithm yet

Thats not a bad deal.

KILL THE ALT RIGHT

KILL PEDO DEFENDERS

KYS DUMB RACIST

Zhang moved to UK fo betta rife but cant get job outside Chinese kitchen cuz he ugly beta retard with micro-dick! His famiry is rearry disappoint! He must suicide.

Hello friend I see you are upset, I will direct you to this website which you may enjoy more www.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/