UK not about to 'shut the door' on low-skilled EU migrants, says David Davis

>UK not about to 'shut the door' on low-skilled EU migrants, says David Davis
>theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/22/uk-not-about-to-shut-the-door-on-low-skilled-eu-migrants-says-david-davis

After all this rigmarole we're going to end up with an almost identical situation pre-Brexit except it will cost us more, give us less control, deny us freedom of movement elsewhere, turn the country into a low tax oligopoly, take away consumer/worker/human rights, destroy the only two things the UK could argue it was number 1 in Europe for - financial services and scientific research, and have allowed fascism to breed like wildfire.

Other urls found in this thread:

tampabay.com/news/business/economicdevelopment/study-obama-tax-hikes-on-rich-didnt-hurt-economy-or-rich/2301353
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnibus_Budget_Reconciliation_Act_of_1993
blogs.wsj.com/economics/2016/07/29/seven-years-later-recovery-remains-the-weakest-of-the-post-world-war-ii-era/
forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=http://www.forbes.com/sites/louiswoodhill/2012/08/01/obama-wins-the-gold-for-worst-economic-recovery-ever/&refURL=https://www.google.com/&referrer=https://www.google.com/
huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/26/most-unequal-states-in-america-map_n_6532350.html
forbes.com/sites/charleskadlec/2012/07/16/the-dangerous-myth-about-the-bill-clinton-tax-increase/#78e994cc772c
youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs
youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False
heritage.org/budget-and-spending/report/clintons-budget-higher-taxes-and-more-spending
youtube.com/watch?v=HdtU3UI-JoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Keep voting "Conservative", goy. Wouldn't want Labour and the SNP in charge now, would we?

sorry to tell you lad but the towel heads have conquered your tiny island

t b h i would take slavs over shitskins

It wont be the same. The globalists will have achieved what they wanted the whole time. Getting rid of EU standards and regulations.

So now we can work like chinks (20hrs a day and be sacked for smiling), eat like Americans (HFCS and '0% XX' actually means 'Anything up to 25% XX') and live like Indians (streets full of garbage and rivers and seas filled with piss, shit and factory run-off).

But at least the wealth creators can earn a precious few more shiny coppers before they retire to France.

(((pol))) is on the side of the billionaire globalists so of course they love flooding countries with cheap labor

yep

can you fuck off back to facebook with your fucking bullshit, please? or /ukpolitics on plebbit, perhaps.

Holy crap, people who pay more taxes get a larger amount because the savings aren't adjusted to proportion of income!? I'm shocked, shocked I say.

Good, only africans and pakis are welcome in britain

Why is Trump cutting taxes for the millionaire and billionaire elites that you worship?

yes, higher income brackaets save more total because its a percentage of a much larger number. should be scaled by percentage not total amount thats the most misleading and retarded graph ive ever looked at. neck yousefl leaf

Right wing retards love trickle down economics lol.

Why is Trump cutting taxes for the millionaire and billionaire elites that you worship?

He's cutting them for everyone. Actually look at his tax plan. Families making 50k or less pay nothing, individuals making 25 or less pay nothing, and the rich still pay the majority.

We don't all hate people just because they have more money like worthless leftists and canacucks.

Answer the question you trickle down little bitch.

>Why is Trump cutting taxes for the millionaire and billionaire elites that you worship?
So they can re-invest into US and create jobs you stupid commie leaf faggot.

THERE'S A POINT WHERE THIS NEEDS TO STOP AND WE ARE PAST IT

>mfw Milo is a low skill immigrant on a work visa in the US

Take him back

if the options are Tory or Labor

i'd just use my irish passport to bail this shit show

Right wing retards think millionaires and billionaires don't have enough money.

OH I AM LAFFIN

you can't make this shit up

I did. Because we aren't envious little cucks that hate anyone more successful than us. Also, because the last time this happened we created 43 million jobs over 3 presidents.

are they getting less frightened of UKIP because of all their post-Nigel problems?

Bill Clinton raised taxes on the rich and created 23 million jobs.

George Bush cut taxes on the rich and created 1 million jobs.

Wtf are you talking about? Why are you right wing retards so cucked by your billionaire globalist masters?

>"It is striking to note that the best growth years for the bottom 99 percent since 1990 have taken place in the mid to late 1990s and since 2013, shortly after increases in top tax rates," Saez wrote.

tampabay.com/news/business/economicdevelopment/study-obama-tax-hikes-on-rich-didnt-hurt-economy-or-rich/2301353

Previously the top individual tax rate of 31% applied to all income over $51,900. The Act created a new bracket of 36% for income above $115,000, and 39.6% for income above $250,000.[2]
Previously, corporate income above $335,000 was taxed at 34%. The Act created new brackets of 35% for income from $10 million to $15 million, 38% for income from $15 million to $18.33 million, and 35% for income above $18.33 million.[3]
The 2.9% Medicare tax had previously been capped to apply to only the first $135,000 of income. The cap was removed.
Transportation fuels taxes were raised by 4.3 cents per gallon.
The portion of Social Security benefits subject to income taxes was raised from 50% to 85%.[4]
The phaseout of the personal exemption and the limit on itemized deductions were permanently extended.
The AMT tax rate was increased from 24% to tiered rates of 26% and 28%.[5]
Part IV Section 14131: Expansion of the Earned Income Tax Credit and added inflation adjustments.

To lure business back to the US

Donald's tax plan isn't trickle down, while the action may be similar the motivation is different. Reagan was looking at an economy that had plenty of commercial activity and wanted to make things easier for businesses on the flawed assumption that they'd pass their good fortune on to their employee base and to the consumer. Donald is looking at an economy with comparatively little commercial activity and wants to make things easier for businesses on the more correct assumption that businesses returning to the US on the basis that doing business there is more desirable will net a positive result for America and its people simple by virtue of those businesses doing business there.

Bill Clinton actually net cut taxes with the drop in capital gains taxes, nice try though cuck.

Oh and then Obama raised taxes on the rich and created 16 million jobs.

>"It is striking to note that the best growth years for the bottom 99 percent since 1990 have taken place in the mid to late 1990s and since 2013, shortly after increases in top tax rates," Saez wrote.

>To lure business back to the US

Obama already did that.

So you right wing retards, cucked by your billionaire elites, think you need to cut taxes for the your elite overlords to give you jobs?

You right wingers really are cucked beyond belief. You know that right?

>slowest recovery in history
>HURR DURR OBAMA CREATED ALL THESE JURBS

You are that canacuck that comes on here and posts nonsense all the time, fuck off shill, I've rekt you over and over again.

thinking politicians create jobs

this too little too late
nothing will save you limey cunts but a bloodbath

No he didn't. He had massive tax hikes on the rich. Republicans said it would cause a recession. Instead it was 8 years of prosperity. You retards didn't know that Bill Clinton raised taxes on the rich?

So let me just get this straight. Your entire right wing ideology is to do what your billionaire globalists want? That's pretty much it right.

Previously the top individual tax rate of 31% applied to all income over $51,900. The Act created a new bracket of 36% for income above $115,000, and 39.6% for income above $250,000.[2]
Previously, corporate income above $335,000 was taxed at 34%. The Act created new brackets of 35% for income from $10 million to $15 million, 38% for income from $15 million to $18.33 million, and 35% for income above $18.33 million.[3]
The 2.9% Medicare tax had previously been capped to apply to only the first $135,000 of income. The cap was removed.
The portion of Social Security benefits subject to income taxes was raised from 50% to 85%.[4]
The phaseout of the personal exemption and the limit on itemized deductions were permanently extended.
Part IV Section 14131: Expansion of the Earned Income Tax Credit and added inflation adjustments.

>Obama already did that.

And Trump wants to do it more. I don't know why you're having so much difficulty with this concept.

Lol you just posted a bunch of charts showing Bush crashing the economy in 2008. Thanks for proving my point.

Did you retards erase top conservative thinker George Dubya Bush from your memories or something?

blogs.wsj.com/economics/2016/07/29/seven-years-later-recovery-remains-the-weakest-of-the-post-world-war-ii-era/

forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=http://www.forbes.com/sites/louiswoodhill/2012/08/01/obama-wins-the-gold-for-worst-economic-recovery-ever/&refURL=https://www.google.com/&referrer=https://www.google.com/

Most unequal to.

huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/26/most-unequal-states-in-america-map_n_6532350.html

policies matter

Tax cuts for the rich don't work. The only reason why right wingers support them is because you're cucks for your billionaire elite overlords.

Obama did that by raising taxes on the rich and reducing the budget deficit.

Trump wants to do the opposite, cut taxes on the rich and explode the deficit. It's Bush all over again.

>no he didnt

Jesus shill, can you at least try and not be retarded?

forbes.com/sites/charleskadlec/2012/07/16/the-dangerous-myth-about-the-bill-clinton-tax-increase/#78e994cc772c

None of those show that at all you stupid fuck. First of all, crash was caused by leftist policies that prohibited loan discrimination based on income. Second, it was caused by federal monopoly the left created (Fanny-Freddy).

Maybe don't distort history just to win gold for most retarded liberal.

LOL right wing retard Republicans crash the economy every time they're in charge, then complain it took Democrats too long to clean up their mess.

Right wing retard dindu nuffins. Every fucking time.

Obama said it best. youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs

Except the policies that crashed the economy were all put in place by Clinton.

>$50,000
Who cares? I'd hope you make more money than that, user.

That's also not an argument.

>hurr durr it was da greatest recovery ever
Actually, it was the slowest and most unequal in history.
>hurr durr you just retarded, how dare you expect us to fix something we ran on being able to fix.

Are you fucking retarded? Republicans called it the biggest tax increase in history at the time.

PIC RELATED HOLY SHIT YOU JUST GOT BTFO

Fuck I love destroying you right wing billionaire globalist cucks.

Republicans called it the biggest tax increase in history at the time.

>occupydemocrats
>the pure essence of the jew

Lol no by George Bush actually.

Like I said right wing retards are the biggest dindu nuffins on the planet.

You fuck everything up then blame others.

George Bush: we want everybody in America to own their own home. That's what we want.
youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False

>Money in banks is literally piles of cash locked in a vault
>Banks don't invest
>Fractional Reserve Banking doesn't exist

you got btfo kid >President Bill Clinton last night proposed the biggest tax increase in American history

heritage.org/budget-and-spending/report/clintons-budget-higher-taxes-and-more-spending

>whining like a bitch about the source because you can't challenge the facts

typical right wing retard

It's about IQ. With Australian Points, we can take the hardest working, highest IQ, pro liberty people from around the world. I wouldn't "prefer" millions of

The worst Republican Recession since the Great Repubilcan Depression takes the longest to recover from.

Wow really makes me think.

How about you right wing retards stop crashing the economy so hard, then you can stop complaining it takes Democrats too long to clean up your mess.

ps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs

Jak siÄ™ masz! I'm going to Britain

>claims there was no capital gains cut
>claims republicans deregulated the housing market even though it was actually Clinton

It's not a btfo when you just post lies and embarrass yourself. Also, don't link yourself and "hurr durr btfo" it's just pathetic.

you right wingers truly are cucked by your billionaire globalist masters

No wonder you love cheap labor. More money for your billionaire globalist overlords!

I would much rather prefer white slavs then rapefugees you shitskin loving cuck.

>Assets just sit unused
>Banks are vast underground tunnels where gold bars are labelled and stores

Lol why are you crediting Republicans with creating a dot com bubble with a misguided capital gains tax cut? Btw that was tiny compared to Bill Clinton's tax hikes on the rich.

Your boy Newt got btfo on this. youtube.com/watch?v=HdtU3UI-JoY

You really are a right wing retard.

You got utterly destroyed. Your entire ideology is just sucking off your billionaire globalist masters.

Brexit vote wasn't to stop the eastern europeans, it was a vote against the refugee crisis.

Looks to me that Obama started that fire and then tried to 'put it out' near the end

>Billionaires should get all the money! Then it'll finally trickle on us from the Cayman Islands!

Fucking right wing retards are the biggest cucks on the planet.

I'm starting to think you morons don't even know when Obama took office. It's like you're all 5 year old retarded children or something.

You right wing retards really did erase Bush from your memories didn't you?

You have to dindu the last right wing retard you supported. You'll do the same denial with Trump one day too don't worry.

Never take the Tories' at their word.

I would bet that this is a bargaining chip to use in the upcoming negotiations.

see ya later kids. I've never seen a bigger bunch of right wing retard billionaire globalist cucks in my life.

>and said immigration restrictions would be phased in

>Listening to anything David Davis says
Least relevant MP ever.

Face it.

ISCH OVER!!!

But you still have your beloved Queen and monarchy, right? They'll come and save you.
Right? R-Right??!??!?

(Whats their stance on all of this btw.? If they care at all. Dumbshit immigrants are as easily exploitable as natives.)

OBAMALEAF THE AUTISMO IS HERE

Right on the sheckles, goy.

Finally someone gets it.

>Debt does not matter.
t. Paul (((Krugman)))
>You won't default as long as you print the money.
t. Donald Trump

you're right tho trump is retarded

Meaningless

meaningful

He just knows about the overall structure of money, finance and the enforment of its control.

All you argue about are from vantage points "under the dome" of those structures.

ie goym territory

see
and

when will hiroshima nagasaki ban canada

Brexit voter in denial spotted.

I see nothing wrong with billionaires being rich if they earn it.

They "earn" it by robbing you blind.

Look I get that right wingers are generally massive cucks for the elites and billionaires but holy shit why would you support budget busting tax breaks for them?

You saying meaningless is not an argument. Trump doesn't know shit. He lost a billion dollars and repeatedly goes bankrupt. He's just using the presidency to enrich himself off the backs of right wing retard rural freaks.

Jesus Christ I've btfo this made up fake news chart so many times. You retards just make up numbers and then believe them because you're that fucking stupid.

Watch me fucking destroy you right now.

Median income is up under Obama.

How the fuck are you getting Obama starting median income $57k? And it's not $54k today.

Like I said, you retards just make up numbers.

Median income went up by the biggest amount on record in 2015. And we won't have 2016 until September.

All measures from U3 to U6 plummeted under Obama.

Do you know what U4 measures? I bet you don't because you're a filthy right wing retard.

>Went bankrupt 4 times
>has 500 successful businesses

But here's a question for you, obamaleaf.

Say person A makes 50,000 a year and person B makes 50 million a year. Should both person A and B pay 10% of their income to taxes or should Person B pay 10.005% while person A pays 5%?

I can go all day you right wing retard bitch.

With actual data, not made up fake news right wing retard numbers.

>>has 500 successful businesses

Right wing retards count failed/inactive companies as successful. Talk about affirmative action.

You're basically admitting that Trump is a colossal failure when you take a failed company and call it successful. Fuck you retards are hilarious.

>You retards just make up numbers
The picture states the US treasury, US Bureau of Labor, US Dept of Agriculture, and the Congressional Budget Office as sources. These numbers aren't made up.

I understand that right wing retard globalist billionaire cucks will always support massive tax cuts for millionaire and billionaire elites. That's what your entire ideology is based on. You're a cuck. We get it.

Answer my hypothetical

Say person A makes 50,000 a year and person B makes 50 million a year. Should both person A and B pay 10% of their income to taxes or should Person B pay 10.005% while person A pays 5%?

There is no need for an argument. Not everything needs to be Molymemed.

The structures of money, debt, finance and economics can be viewed from many different vantage points.

Yours is from "under the dome" where you try to explain it with textbook knowledge because the structures seem absolutely omnipotent to you.

Your vantage point also impedes on your imagination and ability to see that those structures aren't natural causes, are man made and deliberatly tailored for purpose.

And you are the product of their intent.

Those structures are in nature artificial.

Just like your worldview, which isn't yours, but theirs.

Yeah someone just typed out departments on the page. LOL now do you see how fucking stupid you right wing retards are? Someone just typed out "US treasury" on the page and you fucking believe fake made up numbers.

How the fuck was $57k the median income when Obama took office? Oh that's right you right wing retards are so fucking stupid, you think Obama took office in 2007.

Now do you see how stupid you are?

It's called a progressive income tax system. Been around for a century. It's supposed to scale up the more money you make.

The top tax rate right now is 39.6% on income over $450k for a married couple.

>before they retire to France.
Why would they retire in a muslim shithole ?

Actually I'm the one using real world examples while you're Molymemeing some philosophical bullshit.

here u go

And keep in mind I know very well that right wing retards have no fucking clue what the difference is between effective rate and marginal rate.