Brit/pol/ - Ulster loyalists edition

Thread Theme - youtube.com/watch?v=adNk7S4j8GA[Embed]

Thread Funny - youtube.com/watch?v=j-Jhi5ttuSs[Embed]

Thread Maggie - youtube.com/watch?v=u3CWb9O-q50[Embed]

Aaron Banks says PooKIP is totally finished
>news.sky.com/story/ukip-at-tipping-point-says-biggest-donor-arron-banks-10777748

EU are takin are money!
>news.sky.com/story/eu-members-will-play-hard-ball-with-british-dosh-mps-are-warned-10777492

Absolute LEGEND tom "fat cuck" watson does a nigger dance move at PMQs
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4249362/Did-Tom-Watson-dab-dance-Commons.html

Brexit talks could get 'gory, bitter and twisted', former ambassador warns
>theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/22/brexit-talks-could-get-gory-bitter-and-twisted-sir-ivan-rogers

Lloyd is raking in the dosh!
>news.sky.com/story/lloyds-bank-profits-jump-158-in-2016-10777275

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqoGBuYVJVE
online.seterra.com/en/vgp/3146
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/uk-migration-six-myths-about-immigration-debunked-as-latest-figures-show-fall-in-non-eu-arrivals-a6895341.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nHY14OVk7r0
youtube.com/watch?v=hOMvs_1UFCk
youtube.com/watch?v=UwWfE4DAyao
youtube.com/watch?v=OP-A16Uybaw
theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/22/uk-not-about-to-shut-the-door-on-low-skilled-eu-migrants-says-david-davis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kys

Vibram Five Fingers, the only way to run!

If only they did em in 5.10 rubber with decent upper toe rands.

Race, Class and Holy war when?

HOWZAT you wallies. Who dare defeat my record time?

online.seterra.com/en/vgp/3146

Absolute state of that OP. You need to take out the shitty videos whenever some cunt puts them in

Just got laid off and applied for an apprentership. Ive finally hit rock bottom

Been watchin a bunch of ann coulter youtube lately, and she says basically all immigration supporting stats are bullshit, so I did that Independent immigrant myths article
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/uk-migration-six-myths-about-immigration-debunked-as-latest-figures-show-fall-in-non-eu-arrivals-a6895341.html

Always read the studies boys

Look gay and expensive

WOMAN ATTACKED?

youtube.com/watch?v=nHY14OVk7r0

gay larpthread

>Just got laid off
How old lad?

>applied for an apprentership
What apprenticeship?

>Ive finally hit rock bottom

youtube.com/watch?v=hOMvs_1UFCk

youtube.com/watch?v=UwWfE4DAyao

plastic p*ddys are pathetic little runts

IRA ASSASSIN SQUADS IN 30 MINUTES

How long until angry bog posters and retarded americans come pay a visit?

>how to extort money from stupid upper-middle class hipsters

You can always go lower, I just got an apprenticeship longed off by the council and they wont even email me back

Not a bad song, It's just a shame Labour ruined it by using it as their campaign anthem.

>american flag

kek

How old are you and what was it for?

I would fucking rollick pregnant Cheryl Cole-Fernandez-Versini's arsehole

>tfw ;__;

29, plumbing

Toe socks died for nothing

That sucks, I'm looking to try and get into trades as well, do you have a degree? Because I sure as fuck dont

>implying I'm even an irish american

>having conversation with girl on tinder
>suddenly stops replying

Cucked by a new match I suppose or she saw my autistm

Scrutiny is misogynistic

When you think about it, gloves are just toe socks for your hands

post chat we can judge

saw me m8

ANIME

>Under Obama's administration, undocumented immigrants who didn't fall into one of the administration's priority groups were generally safe from deportation. Priority groups included people convicted of serious crimes and recent border crossers.
>The memos still outline priority groups, starting with serious criminals. But the priorities are much broader and include people charged with crimes who haven't been convicted, people guilty only of immigration-related crimes such as using false documents, and anybody who an immigration officer believes is a risk to public safety.
>DHS officials say they wouldn't target otherwise law-abiding immigrants and don't plan round-ups of illegal immigrants.

So what's all the fucking fuss about?

we were just talking about bands and shit

it was actually going pretty well but its tinder so i dont really give a fuck

And mittens are like a freakish hybrid where your big toe is given autonomy due to gaining sentience

20. Its at a lesiure center

Any chance the Cons win the Stoke election? May was just there, wasn't she?

Get fucked. I've bashed this game dozens of times though to be fair.

Post screenshots and we'll decide

i dont

but i do have a lot of general maintenance experience,

I didn't even expect an interview at my age, but the company offered me the job.

But its down to the council to deal with my references and they're all casual. They asked for 4 I gave em 4 but I've heard fuck all back. I think they'd be happier if I'd of worked at tesco for a couple years.

UKIP WILL WIN

SCREENCAP THIS

I read a study years ago that im currently trying to locate that suggested barefoot was the best way to run from an orthopaedic perspective, makes you hard by ensuring proper form or some shit.

I assumed these 5finger things where a natural progression to avoid needing a barage of bloodtests because he ran through smack alley in Glasgow.

I dunno they kind of make sense, im only interested in them because i climb, and climbing shoes are seriously masochistic and these seemed like they might be good for some of the trickier things, and being able to drop knee from a pocket toe would be badass.

>UK not about to 'shut the door' on low-skilled EU migrants, says David Davis
>theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/22/uk-not-about-to-shut-the-door-on-low-skilled-eu-migrants-says-david-davis

After all this rigmarole we're going to end up with an almost identical situation pre-Brexit except it will cost us more, give us less control, deny us freedom of movement elsewhere, turn the country into a low tax oligopoly, take away consumer/worker/human rights, destroy the only two things the UK could argue it was number 1 in Europe for - financial services and scientific research, and have allowed fascism to breed like wildfire.

Don't worry about it m8, you'll find something better

. I wanted to ask you lads about this. News reporting on BBC/Sky before was honestly a piss take. There were two stories about C. Dick becoming leader of the met... 1) '...Becomes the first female leader of the met in its x year history', and 2) '...However her appointment has been critisised as 12 years ago she was incharge of an operation when police shot an innocent man'.

Don't know her, never heard of her before and cant be arsed for research myself. So... Lets say she was the best candidate, and got the job on her merit, then what a piss take, seriously. All of this BBC 'First women' or first XYZ rubbish, it makes it seem like oh nice a women, and focuses on the fact shes a women, nto the fact she is the best candidate. If she got the job beacse shes a women then fuck the met.

2) I dont care about that desu 12 years and thats the worst thing? She did not pull the trigger... Anyway I hope she is a red pilled old women who is 'tought of crime', shoto first think second type.

Oh also, anyone see the pics with her, Khan and was it Amber Rudd? Fucking hell Khan is a right tiny manlet is he not? I smirked a bit at how small he was.

>tinder

Fucking degenerate

For climbing it makes sense but for running no

TINY KHAN

Nope. Northerners will never vote Tory. It's Labour or Ukip

So is Brexit happening or not?

I might start tripfagging desu... I'm sure the extra (You)'s ill be getting will make me feel better about my life.

What do you say Rimmer?

>I read a study years ago that im currently trying to locate that suggested barefoot was the best way to run from an orthopaedic perspective, makes you hard by ensuring proper form or some shit.
I also looked into this, perhaps a bit further and came to the conclusion after reading a few articles that barefoot running is basically only the best way so long as you are not doing it on hard surfaces like concrete/tarmac and also so long as you have been doing it all your life. So it is unlikely that it would be of any benefit to the likes of you or me, also running in any way is a great way to fuck up your joints, cycling is better cardio but you risk infertility, using an elliptical type device in the gym is probably the best cardio, I'd avoid rowing machines since they can do your back in.

Northerner here. Vote Tory

>Stoke
>North

I voted Tory

>tfw to intelligent to use modern counties

Collins was based but the pro treaty lot were cucks. De Valera was a fag but the anti-treaty boys were true patriots. I'd have been anti-treaty, but it turned out the free state was the best option in retrospect. How do I hold all these contradictions?

House price crash already happening.

Fuck all the buy-to-letters. Fucking get 40% of their mortgage payments every year paid for by my taxes. You dirty swindlers.
Can't wait for April when Section 24 fucks them up; Forced to sell. Prices will fall.

brexitcancelled.jpg

DRAW A LINE FOR THE NORTH/SOUTH DIVDE ON PIC RELATED. ALSO, THERE IS A PLACE CALLED THE MIDLANDS YOU KNOW.

>tough on crime = execute innocent people in public

What a dolt.
Tough on crime should mean more front line policing, stronger sentences, less tolerance for anti-social behaviour - not dispensing with the proper course of action and making a complete embarrassment of yourself and your department!

You're mongs if you think the Tories are any better for this country than Labour

North midlands or whatever then

If Cons win in Stoke i will leave.

They won't - Vote will be split between them and UKIP.

Labours candidate is shitposter.

>gif

This

I'm tired lads
So tired

The Stoke by-election might be one of the craziest fucking by-election ever. I'm thinking Labour ends up taking it though, Nuttall fucked this up bigly

I guess you could say hes a khanlet

this is how it starts

3 years of tory lies about brexit unraveling, massive conflict within the party, vote share split among ukip

meanwhile are jezz is quietly uniting the labour party, preparing himself to come in and oust the bickering tories as the party of brexit, leading to a modest but comfortable labour majority

put money on big jezz being the next pm, you wont be disappointed

No, because concrete/Tarmac has no give.
Running barefoot makes sense on earthy terrain.
But each to their own;

>Tfw you look down at the people of the past from your golden throne of modernity
>Tfw you know you shouldn't pass judgement, but you can't help it because you have a righteous heart
Lads. I used to believe that Hell was an evil, but as I have grown up I understand that it's a necessity. It is good that Hell is filled with Kings, Princes, Romans and others.

North is yeovil and above

>Traitor

>she just replied
>said goodnight and other shit
>the sound woke me up

Fuck women desu.

fug

What should my tripfag name be? Any suggestions?

Rowing is fucking godly!
it only does your back in if your spine is made from glass to begin with, but i climb under-hanging stuff so my back is way more developed than any other part of my body.

I run 3 miles every 2 days without fail and do a 6 mile every week, usually up the nearest Munro, ive been running since i was an infant though and typically in boots or fell runners in summer and crampons in winter.

>New job
>Get friendly with fellow trainees
>Guy next to me is literally the doppelganger of Styx
>His mannerisms are similar
>Stereotype him as an open, rational, but apathetic person
>Engage him in conversation
>Topic comes to fat people
>He says Fat people can be healthy, "healthy" is a social construct
>BMI is discriminatory, they are fat due to genes
>A FUCKING SJW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I KNEW IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE

Say what you will about the Blairites,