>I'm a Christian

>I have a soul

>swedish flag
Checks out

>I am pro life

This. Is. Not. Normal.

>Louis Vuitton bag in the most expensive Damier pattern
>poor refugees/immigrants

Other countries could use wealth like that!

>These babies might be members of ISIS

Anytime I see threads like this all that is posted are appeals to emotion. Unless there is an actual reason that will benefit me and my countrymen from taking in people from a culture in direct opposition to ours I will reiterate fuck off we're full.

Not correct, unless you can prove anyone has souls.

Honestly I'd take some kids into my home and raise them along with my own as good Christians.

They're parents can get fucked though.

>We don't know who these people are

Agreed desu
Only if they're reasonably cute though.

>Refugees Welcome

You know who else was a child? Hitler.

fpbp

photos of children is not an argument.

>might be

How do I get a child refugee to look after then Sven?

And by child I mean a child, not a 30 year old man with 5 o'clock shadow.

KEK

HE'S

Most of those children are in their home countries. If you help them stay and support them in their own countries, and also stop bombing the shit of them, they will be much more HELPED than letting them into our countries which they absolutely do not fit in and by the way it costs multiple times as much to house them in our countries as it would to help them in their own societies. This thread is appealing to emotion. This thread is the DEFINITION of virtue signaling.

CRYING

Damnit Hans I'm being serious. I would love to foster and hopefully adopt one of these kids.

But I can't.

Because these are not refugees that come. Or they come with parents filled with hate. Or it's because my conservative values aren't what the agencies consider adequate.

I know cuz I've tried..

QUICK

>oh look! a dark skinned girl ! finally a migrant who isnt a fighting aged male quick take a picture and tweet it asap !

>Muh poor refugees children don't have water, but they have HD cameras to take pictures
>The kind of faggot that pushes this would never give up a cent for a homeless person

BURN

Nej, det gör vi inte. Dom hör inte hemma här. Vill du ha några sandapor hemma hos dig, fair enough. Dock ska DU betala för det, INGEN annan. Jävla svin.

We don't care.

>appeal to emotion

Holy fucking shit, and I thought this one was bad

afrika pls gib moar rapefugees
>pic related

Nope. They can can poorfag it back to their shithole.

Is it just me, or is that facility hella clean to be in the middle of a war zone?

Scary to think how so many people are this easily manipulated.

>My culture is more important than human rights and values

My son is 8. Shot his first deer last season. This hurts me real bad.

The staging vid is googleable

I love how people try to pretend there are two options

>let them all die
or
>give them all free money and housing in Europe

Why not make a kid yourself?

There's a reason the video never gets posted.

Listen people. We've been bombing the shit out of their countries for years. Every single day. Every one of these refugees probably has family that got bombed. If you want to know what percent of these Muslims are radical, the answer is all of them. Think about it. They will give you a smile one day, and kill you the next.

Shame, most of the migrants are fighting age men.
Also 'having a soul' is an appeal to both religion and emotion, thus has no contribution to the argement.

How do people make children?

Yeah, it is.

>the only way to help people is to invite them all into our countries and give them free shit

Yes. If your values cause your own destruction you need to change your values. This is Nietzsche 101.

those aren't christians

Let them die. Earth is already overpopulated.

Got 2 blond hair blue eyed babes. 7yro girl, 8yro boy.

Alright Sven, since you can spend more time and money on other than you and your (wife's) family, you help the children, you're the one who can personally feed, give home and care for these people

Damn, son. I gotta lurk moar.

they wont do anything to you. they're just going to kill you, that's it! once they kill you it will be over

>My son is 8. Shot his first deer last season. This hurts me real bad.
It should because you and your son are no different than ISIS. You are conditioning your child to be a sociopath. Bad parenting.

The rightwing, ISIS included, is a mental illness that drives people to abuse children.

If they are vulnerable let them die, less people is a good thing, this species has failed anyway

Nope.

Fuck off, hippie faggot. Teaching your child to have a respect for nature is not isis, you dumb fuck.

Except we ate the deer. I doubt these kids eat their kills.

>we leave safe islamic places to go to the place which gives the most welfare and complain

RIP in peace, little pepe

>Killing an animal for food
vs
>Killing a human being who is sentient for no reason other than because his religious ideas are slightly different to your religious ideas

These are nowhere near the same thing and if you truly think they are you need help

Ask your parents.

Good for you. Why adopt a foreign kid then? That sounds like it would be very bad for your family.

The top kid doesn't even look dead
Dead bodies look pale, especially when they die from drowning

first time i see a swede being right so many times

>t. Abdullah Sheik Muhammad

That is pale for a shitskin.

>I don't care

lol i'm gonna miss isis when they are gone, crazy lil fuckers

Is this, dare I say it, fpbp?

>We don't want them here

(You) are 100% correct!

They are spawn of """people""" who:

A.) Follow a Socio-political Theocracy that deems any palce they go to as "Their Property" based upon (what they believe to be) DIVINE LAW.

B.) Believe that the people in the nation wherein they are begging for aide and succor are only there to be used and abused without a shred off guilt or shame because
>Allah has softened their hearts and enfeebled their minds so that we may conquer them and take their property and daughters

Therefore... those "sweet little doe-eyed children" are raised to believe the same and only the 0.095% of the brightest will escape that conditioning based on their own intellect and free will (the only true "blessing from God"

The only way The kids could come is if they are below the age of 7 (still mentally pliant to social imprinting) and had a family who wished to adopt them.

Other than that... their fucking parasitical invader family should've STOPPED AT THE FIRST, SECOND, THRIRD, FOURTH, FIFTH (you get my drift?) SAFE COUNTRY... if "Saftey from war" was what they were TRULY LOOKING FOR!

Nope, just look at the videos of these "refugees" in Hungary, Greece or any other nation between PAkistan, Iraq, Syria, et al... and listen to what they ALL are saying.

>they aren't giving us wives and free money and houses!! We want to go to Germany and be given riches!!!

Fuck these parasites, they all should die honestly. Despicable.

>reading comprehension

200K well spent on harvard !

Why the fuck is this Swede advocating for migrants? Isn't your entire country completely fucked because of the migrant crisis? What the actual fuck is wrong with you?

My culture doesn't promote pedophilia, wasting my time praying 5 times a day and killing those who don't agree with me.

That's why we should let them die before ir happens

>We don't want them here
No we don't

pro white life retard

Holy fucking shit stop responding to this fucking shill
70% of the refugees that come into theses countries are men.
Miss me with these women and children bullshit. Where do you think you are kike?!
Piss off.

(Pats kid's head). She's a cute kid, what can I say.

I don't give a SINGLE FUCK about sweden or it's immigration policies

i do feel bad for them desu but sometimes you have to be heartless to survive in this world. my liberal friends always post on facebook about how they need to disconnect people from their lives for their own good even tho they dont want too but will post or share something like the OP.

Happy to send aid and provide support for camps in and around Syria. That is the best course of action, and I pray that one day Syria will rise from the rubble.

There is absolutely no need to move them thousands of miles to England, Germany or Sweden. If you advocate this there is a 99% chance you are some halo-polishing CUNT who cares more about appearing to have the 'right' opinion than being genuinely concerned about the well-being of these people.

I think we should take the women and children,the men should get balls and fucking fight for their country and the future of their children

Firm believer in nurture over nature and I'd like to try it out.

Such a cute little girl

Most immigrants aren't children Mohammed. Quit using emotion as an argument.

Also fake.

No sympathy left for anything Islam related. Wipe them out or close all borders. Mudslimes need to go extinct.

Are you a fuckign vegan faggot?

Do you ever eat:

>Beef
>Pork
>Chicken
>Fish
???

I already know that you have never caught/hunted nor dressed/cleaned any of the above... but how do you think it gets to be edible cuts of cooked flesh?

By fucking magic?!?!

No... the same way that it has since the dawn of time.

you should go learn how to perform basic tasks of survival... maybe it'll help you be less of a sissy-ass faggot.

I actually have respect for the creatures whose lives I take so that I may live.

I understand the nature of reality... the good and the bad.

This is why you urban libshits are fucking brain-damaged and able to believe in fairy-tale fantasy shit like:
>There are more than two sexes!
>Communism is an enlightened ideology
>my wife isn't actually "mine" and if she wants to lock my dick in a cage while she fucks every dude in the city... that's EMPOWERING and shows that I really love andd respect her!

Honestly... it's just sad.

I want to slap some sense into you guys sometimes but then I realize that you are so demoralized and perverse you'd probably get wood from me beating your ass while calling you names.

This.

Seriously, all this whole refugee thing is doing is uprooting a people and destabilizing another. The thing that these super liberals and nazis don't seem to get through either of their think skulls is that If they had hope at home, if things were better there, they wouldn't bother going to England or Germany, they would stay home where they pretty much belong.

we are full

>gets raped and murdered

Fair enough. I'd suggest sticking to an orphan from your country though.

>gets massacred by the hundreds

That's disputable