DAILY FUCKING REMINDER

Gooks the worst race after niggers. Idiotic sloppy eyes, closed mind, robot consciousness, flat monkey face, slavish flirting with white people, hive mind and
lack of personality, intelligence without real creativity (they still steal western and european patents).
My country full of half mongoloid hybrids, it's like living on cemetery. 40% of east slavs are mongrels with admixture of paleoasiatic subhumans, pathetic and passive inbreds with low androgens. Gooks already takes your place in Africa edition.cnn.com/2016/11/21/africa/chinese-fund..
Betas which mating with gook garbage girls BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2pOMCmVc3wY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

man you certainly teleport around the world quickly shill
Russia? You speak pretty good english, complete with meme slang. It is obvious you're shitposting through some kind of global proxy network.

we see you.

and now your threadly reminder:
(OP)

intense shilling meant to seed hate about Xs and whites. Yes you faggots, Xcountry is a right-wing paradise that puts its country before refugees. Our wives support our right wing ideologies and there is nothing you can do to change it. No matter how hard you try to turn Xmales against the red-pilled, you will fail, and you have already failed, Donald is president.

And the redpilled armies are already legion, you cant beat us at our own game, we invented trolling and ideology shaping

you will never succeed, we will meet you at every turn.

Go on keep spawning threads shill.

I feel so shilled.

If you want, i can shoot my rusia passport with proof.

Have no fear goy friend, when gene therapy will be available to the open public 90%+ of the people of the world will wish to have white children.

Even in here the demand for sperm at the sperm banks is for only blonde+blue eyed +1.80-2.10 cm + healthy individuals.

Hopefully the gooks will ascend to something better.

Well what it'syour problem with asians then?

Not judging, well, maybe a little.

I think about it since 2014, thn start reading HBD books

their DNA poison for my people.

I should mention that If you want to help your people then you must know that as long as your still in that shit hole you wont achieve ANYTHING in your lifetime, you gotta get a job and a degree at the us or another wealthy country so you will have great influence in your homeland once you return :>

Then don't fuck them.

You don't have to kill them.

Does anyone else read Israeli posts with a Jew voice?

central asian women are pretty cute

Truly
Russia = Petersburg, Moscow, Novosibirsk, Ekaterinburg
Another parts of Russia is shitholes

Fuck you, beta cuck. Turks already poisoned your DNA

Maybe this fantasy shall become a reality, and the Chinese will most likely engineer their progeny way before anyone in the West in any way.

Slav nigger, then why are you posting on a "gook" website?

You can't stay mad over the Russo-Japanese war.

My gf tells me the same :( why didn't the white ruskis purge the mongrols? Do the blonde white Russians at least breed?

I imagine that because in Se places they sell their most beautiful woman then in time it will make the general population uglier. Because it will basically be selective breeding.

This thought always depresses me :(

i don't care about past time

White russians became minority in big cities. Every third russian have admixture of paleo-gook DNA

Muslims are x1000 worse

Some of the Islam worshippers are white people and in one moment can be transform in normal people. Gooks always gooks

Post your own face.

No

up

Once you go Muslim, you never stop suicide bombing for the pedophile prophet

Holy shit please don't be a proxy.
Self-depricating racist Christ-Killers are hilarious.

white ashkeNAZI is OK,

up

I always here this laugh after reading a Jew post.

youtube.com/watch?v=2pOMCmVc3wY

I'm browsing /pol for like 1 hour today and this is like the third chink hate thread already. Wew, lads... what's with all the asian hate today?
They're alright as far as I care. Except Filipinos.

They secretive and silent biorobots with nigger nature