Can someone give me a no nonsense answer on what is actually going on in Sweden?

Can someone give me a no nonsense answer on what is actually going on in Sweden?

I hear some Swedes say that everything is fine, and others say that the refugees are causing problems and need to go...

Other urls found in this thread:

gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
youtube.com/watch?v=8XIGic4PvFQ
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2013/02/19/swedens-welfare-disaster-a-15-1-immigrant-population-burde-60-5-of-the-entire-nations-welfare-handouts/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden#2016
youtube.com/watch?v=Pk-ISywCbps
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-07/swedish-cop-posts-epic-facebook-rant-immigrant-crime-ignites-nationwide-firestorm
youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY
youtube.com/watch?v=WiM-cxqUVSc
government.se/government-of-sweden/ministry-of-justice/morgan-johansson/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sweden is transforming right now

give it a decade and all swedish woman will choose black men and all the white boys will die

Muslim immigrants are shitting up the country draining the welfare state in every way imaginable.

They shit up schools, they are more overrpresented than african-american than blacks in violent and organized crime.

People who say things are fine are sheltered idiots who converted from christianity to political correctness, they have blind faith in mainstream jewish media (yes they control most of the media here as well) and unironically believe the government wants the best for the swedish people.

I'm not saying we're Islamabad or a warzone. But the Horowitz piece from Fox is 100% accurate. The no go-zones are real.
They attack ambulance staff, firemen and cops.

Sweden is 90%+ white and most of the immigrants live in outskirt districts inside of projects. The area where they live is almost exclusively Immigrant.

Most Swedes are sheltered from the problems, they hear every day in media that there is no problem and it's very bad to be intolerant. If they ever cross some troublemaker on the street they probably try to forget the incidence and continue living in their idealistic dream world. Because, if they do this everything will be ok, but if they voice concern they will lose friends and be lynched.

It's still pretty nice overall, especially relative to most countries, and is still extremely white, but if things keep up they are going to start having major problems regarding inequality, crime, racial divides, massively lowered social trust, etc.

As things stand it's still certainly salvageable, it's cities are way better than anything in the US, extremely safe and clean relative to anything here by far.

F A K E N E W S

Kek jews like you make me proud of my ancestors who would give jews a shallow grave

getting infested with niggers and sand niggers. nigs are gonna nig, and sand niggers implement sharia law whether you like it or not

gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

This

pretty much this
they also breed like roaches (who would've guessed)

but when every swede is indoctrinated by their own media since like 10 years ago, and the government edits crime statistics to fit their agenda, it's really no surprise why everyone is so clueless about the ~200-500k leeches living in their country, sucking their welfare-state into oblivion

youtube.com/watch?v=8XIGic4PvFQ

history must repeat itself for the sake of Europe

all it takes is a powerfull speech

themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2013/02/19/swedens-welfare-disaster-a-15-1-immigrant-population-burde-60-5-of-the-entire-nations-welfare-handouts/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden#2016

This triggers me.

sweden is fine.Stop making up shit

This, unfortunately.

I imagine it's basically fine with a moderate amount of crime in the ghetto immigrant areas. Extremely safe compared to America.

Here is a rare picture of the OP.

For now maybe

indeed.
importing demographics that breed at 2:1 ratio, do nothing but leech off with government handouts, damage property and use up all the other forms of tax-based utilities such as the police force, free healthcare, free school system etc etc sure is going to end up all happy and fine

This should give you an idea of what's going on: youtube.com/watch?v=Pk-ISywCbps

And according to most sources in Sweden, it's not actually happening.

This, sadly it's also true for my country (fuckings Oslo cucks ruined the country)

It's exaggerated on Sup Forums. I visited Sweden last weekend with my friends. We went to Stockholm (swedish capital city) and were surprised because there were less brown people than in finnish capital Helsinki (wtf). Atleast in the areas where we visited there were only a couple of nigs and sand niggers and only one racemixing whore that we saw. And we finns are supposed to have less niggers than them lol.

So yeah arrived in Värtahamnen port (came by ship) took the tunnelbana from Gärdet and went to Gamla stan and from there walked to the center of the city. I suppose the immigrants are segregated in their own ghettos because i hardly saw any. Sweden yes meme is just a meme.

>most of the immigrants live in outskirt districts inside of projects. The area where they live is almost exclusively Immigrant.
That shit is a real time bomb

IIRC there aren't a huge amount of non-whites in Stockholm, or at least that's where they aren't concentrated. They are heavily concentrated in areas around it like Rinkeby, and the biggest large urban center with a lot of them is Malmö IIRC, but a Swede would know better.

Basically the state decided to take in a shit ton of refugees who are living of our tax money. They live in very segregated areas so people that dont get to experience the cultural enrichment from living close to these areas think that everything is fine and that we are the world leading country in tolerance and all that shit. We have always had a housing problem in Sweden, and now the government needs housing for their fucking refugees too. Imagine having to compete in buying a house with the fucking government. Imagine not being able to buy a house because the government bought the house instead, with YOUR tax money. And the worst thing is that currently the interest rates from banks are very low so people take insane loans so that they are able to buy a house. So in the end the ones who are profiting from all this is (((them))).

>Sweden yes meme is just a meme
go check out malmö and say it again

helsinki is infested with niggers as well but the comparison between it and stockholm is different because city planning is all different.

kek. Why doesn't Sweden just relax the planning laws? The reason Sweden has a housing shortage is that supply isn't coping with demand, obviously. So why can't government just open up some land for development?

Here in Norway there is no housing shortage.

Mass rape and murder by muslim rapefugees. The swedes are lying sack of shits like the cuck they are fucking fake news motherfucking assholes

>I hear some Swedes say that everything is fine, and others say that the refugees are causing problems and need to go...

I wonder why.

Lived in Gothenburg, SWE from 2012-2015.

It's bad mate. Obviously it's not a warzone, nor are muslims the culprits, but in the 3 years I was there I watched my neighborhood (hisingen north) go from "a little sketchy" to Detroit-tier. Christ, there was a gang shooting that killed 7 around the corner from me, and kiss your car goodbye if it's parked outside overnight...

On the main drag (avenyn) there were roving crews of arab/black/east european kids who get a few beers in them and start harassing/groping every woman and starting fights with every guy; let your guard down or get too drunk and you'll find yourself without a wallet or phone. Every week it seemed like these groups grew and grew, eventually Swedes just stopped going there.

As for the media blackout, people aren't that naive. 90% of them knew exactly what the problem was but were divided on how to fix it. Many thought forced integration a la affirmative action was the answer, others thought mass deportation. Consensus culture meant people were terrified of questioning the narrative for fear of being branded a racist. But everyone outside of virtue signaling hipsters, after a few beers, and when they knew they were in good company, felt the same way about the "invaders" (direct translation of "immigrant" btw).

The cracks are widening and the dam will soon burst. The question is whether the damage is irreversible...

>AMA

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

ITS FUCKING 1984 IN SWEDEN!

White Swede chicks are all getting raped by mudslimes. That Swedish gov/press is covering up mudslime attacks so that they can continue to let mudslimes in. Now their reasons for doing that is something I still haven't figured out. It's not really to help the mudslimes as there is a deeper agenda of some kind going on.

Why is it women-ran countries are letting the sandniggers in????

>what is actually going on in Sweden

Because they want to keep Stockholm looking the same forever for whatever bizarre reason.

You are right we don't have the same problem, but then again our cities are spread across huge areas of land.

stopped reading at "Muslims are not the culprit"

It's true though... It is 100% the fault of immigrants but 90% of them are either Christian or non religious. Usually the muslims pretty much stick to themselves, it's their atheist kids who are shit disturbers because they grew up with Muslim morals.

Arab =/= muslim

this must be the one nigger in poland, hes been spamming this shit all day

Not 90% white by a longshot senpai. 16% is born outside of Sweden and 28% has immigrant background. If you walk the streets there it's obvious.
16-24 14.2% born outside Sweden
25-65 21.7% born outside Sweden
This is the only group with a fertility rate over 2.
The only way to reverse it is with a police state, wich obviously won't happend. And if it were close to reality the (((UN))) wouldn't allow.

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in London, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.

Call them w/e but by that logic they can't be christian either. Let's call them shitskins for simplicity. They need to go, every single one.

Middle Eastern =/= Arab

You forgot to turn on your proxy

>90% of them are either Christian or non religious.
> it's their atheist kids who are shit disturbers because they grew up with Muslim morals.
what a surprise it's some random canadacuck trying to spew lies again

major part of the immigrants are 20-30year old "kids" without passports nor any form of identification, that get labeled as anything between 12-18 just on their own word, dental scanning and such to determine age have been determined as "racist"
and yes, they ARE muslim.
or i guess it might just be your normal everyday christians and atheists spreading sharia-law across their own community

>16% is born outside of Sweden and 28% has immigrant background. If you walk the streets there it's obvious.

doesn't this include finns and other europeans?

>African-Americans
>In sweden

What, millions of somalis wasnt enough for you, you're taking ours as well? Not that I mind, but what the fuck?

Yes it does. Not the fertility rate though. It's immigrants from the undeveloped world that is the only group with over 2, 2.5.
Even if there is only 10% middle easterners, it's 10% to much.

Sweden is beating Germany at being the biggest cucks.

No I'm saying our muslim immigrants are more overrepresented in violent crime than your african-americans in the U.S

Seriously, interrogations with a sandnigger translator is the norm for the police.

At the courthouse when u see scheduled trials it's 90%+ arab names

>take in too much 3rd world illiterate sheep fuckers for the past 2-3 decades
>"w-we don't have any problems, w-wot is Trump talking about, h-heh heh"

>draining the welfare state
>having a welfare state

there, i identified your problem

Nothing new is happening is Sweden.
Stop spreading lies faggots
If snow niggers want to burn their house down, best you can do is put out the fire after the house is totally burn so it wont spread.

it's shit

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-07/swedish-cop-posts-epic-facebook-rant-immigrant-crime-ignites-nationwide-firestorm

>I hear some Swedes say that everything is fine, and others say that the refugees are causing problems and need to go...
Depends on whether you like to be raped or not

>I hear some Swedes say that everything is fine
Yeah I get this all the time their accent is actually very difficult to understand.
From what I've heard they're requesting you send nukes to airburst at saturation levels.

youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY
Pretty good explanation

youtube.com/watch?v=WiM-cxqUVSc
what's this festival rape?

What are you doing man? Start an underground right wing vigilante death squad and purge those fucking sand niggers.

All complaints go to:
> Minister for Justice and Migration
>Morgan Johansson
>@johanssonmorgan

> Minister for Justice and Migration
>Morgan Johansson
>@johanssonmorgan

government.se/government-of-sweden/ministry-of-justice/morgan-johansson/

Can confirm

>2009
Scores are up again

Are these places part of the 'Sanctuary cities' agenda?